My Multivitamins expired 12/00
- 06-27-2005, 10:57 AM
- 06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I doubt they'd kill you. I know they're expensive, and it's hard to throw away expensive stuff but come on, those are five years passed
06-27-2005, 11:03 AM
06-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Damn. Seriously?! hehe. That sucks.. It's not a money thing. I think some of you guys know how crazy I am when it comes to supplements.. I just hate throwing things away. I'm like a supplement pack rat. It looks like GNC over here...
06-29-2005, 09:13 PM
I'd down em as long as nothing was growing on em. hmmmm maybe even if something WAS growing on em. Probiotics anyone?
06-29-2005, 10:05 PM
07-01-2005, 08:02 AM
After 5 years I doubt that they have much potency left.
They will degrade due to light, air, moisture, time, etc.
Lessons to be learned:
1. Always read the bottle before you make your purchase for expiration date.
2. Never buy more than you can realistically use before they expire.
07-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WormyJackal in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 20Last Post: 10-03-2013, 01:48 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:44 PM
- By soontobbeast in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:45 PM
- By soontobbeast in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:15 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-23-2004, 06:25 PM