very bad physique help

NICK32

Awards
hello guys im ending my lgd in 2 weeks cycle... nad i have t say that my physique.. the way the body looks is TERRIBLE..... i will post some pictures... im 1.78 82 kgs and 18% bodyfat.... but i feel terrible...im thinking maybe its becouse im on sarm lgd for 10 weeks now.. maybe bloating but i dont know.. i feel crap.. i know that this bodyfat is extreme high...

Spike1984

Awards
What was your body fat going into cycle? Do you mean the cycle has made you look worse? 18% is fairly high but doesn’t really mean your physique should look terrible.

Renodaret

Awards
hello guys im ending my lgd in 2 weeks cycle... nad i have t say that my physique.. the way the body looks is TERRIBLE..... i will post some pictures... im 1.78 82 kgs and 18% bodyfat.... but i feel terrible...im thinking maybe its becouse im on sarm lgd for 10 weeks now.. maybe bloating but i dont know.. i feel crap.. i know that this bodyfat is extreme high...
That don't sound good

NICK32

Awards
guys if im fully relaxed my body is like i have never worked out... im thinking quiting bodybuilding.... seriously not bodybuilding but excercising... cause i spend 3 years now... and i got zero results... it is smtnhg that eat me from inside

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
guys if im fully relaxed my body is like i have never worked out... im thinking quiting bodybuilding.... seriously not bodybuilding but excercising... cause i spend 3 years now... and i got zero results... it is smtnhg that eat me from inside
Whats your training and your diet look like?

NICK32

Awards
im just recombing at 2300 calories... my training was layne nortons strength programm but now i am so furious that im gonna do push pull workout with 45 secs rest between sets... i will add facking cardio everyday... im pissed off cause i wasnt like that never

NICK32

Awards
here im fully relaxed... if u want t believe me its ok but my physique want like that never.. btw im 21 eyars old

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Think your worrying to much man and maybe a lil impatient , keep diet clean and up your cardio to get bf down , I’m in same boat at the moment had 6 months off training due to issues put on to much fat n just stripping down again now it takes time don’t quit persevere and you’ll get there

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro you need to just do a cut. I expected much much much worse. You are not even close to as bad as you think

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many people would be happy with those levels of bodyfat

as far as a great looking body perceptive yes you need work. Body Fat lowered, it takes time. Keep training heavy and safely. nutrition , drop carbs, keep protein and fat in,

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here im fully relaxed... if u want t believe me its ok but my physique want like that never.. btw im 21 eyars old
Dude to be honest i can see you have been working out. I think most people go through a phase where they believe they know everything and they need to see results to think oh maybe I've done something wrong or I could do it better.

Bulking without abs will most likely mean they will dissappear even more when gaining weight. You should think about doing some cardio and check your diet first, second should be to look in to building muscles in the gym. There's a difference working out to look like Arnold or to look like Eddie hall. If I can give you any motivation I think it would be that I wasn't happy when I lost definition (first bulk) with the wrong diet and it took me a looong time to get back to where i was and now I'm better than ever before. It's a learning process and it's really complicated until you get it. You don't have a horrible physique and you're not below average a the gym in any way. You're 21 man you will look like a stud at 25 easily so don't give up.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Relax man, you look like you working out, especially at the trained eye. If you want everyone to notice you have to cut and pop some veins in forearms(among others). I got all my compliments when I cut and popped veins all over. Despite I was smaller. No one asked me if I work out even with big biceps and chest until they saw veins from my tshirt(biceps-forearms). I looked strong like from labour but not trained. Now they ask if I do a sport like weigtlifting or wrestling(at lower class than heavyweight, obviously)