Clen vs ECA stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    It wasn't bad, the mood was good. The only problems were the hand shakes and how quick you could get cranky.

Shame about the sides.
    Ive tried it a couple times, only sides I got were sleeplessness the first two weeks. Eca seemed to work smoother for me and feel better. that said one time on low carbs, I was spun , I think I did 50 mgs ec and 500 caffiene, that was my highest dose ever and that day it was too much for me.
    www.millenniumsport.net AMJUNE50 50 % off

https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

2. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ive tried it a couple times, only sides I got were sleeplessness the first two weeks. Eca seemed to work smoother for me and feel better. that said one time on low carbs, I was spun , I think I did 50 mgs ec and 500 caffiene, that was my highest dose ever and that day it was too much for me.
    I tried split dosing oral powder and it never worked, needed to be AM dosed to sleep, IM liquid was different, cleaner and could split dose.

lol, thats a solid dose of caffeine, I'm pretty sure that's about the dose I had issues with also.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nyemt718 View Post
    can anyone tell me the proper dosage for clen in a 1 ML oral syringe

40mcg
    60 mcg
    80mcg
    100 mcg
    120 mcg
    What mg/dl is your clen? They're typically 200mg/dl but we need to know this first.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    What mg/dl is your clen? They're typically 200mg/dl but we need to know this first.
    That’s what it is 200mcg/30ml

5. Quote Originally Posted by nyemt718 View Post
    That’s what it is 200mcg/30ml
    So 200mcg per mL. A full syringe would be 200mcg, so one tenth (0.1) on the syringe would be 20mcg.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    So 200mcg per mL. A full syringe would be 200mcg, so one tenth (0.1) on the syringe would be 20mcg.
    So 0.2 40mcg
    0.3 60
    0.4 80
    0.5 100
    0.6 120

7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    How does the dosing on an eca stack vary based on current caffeine intake.......my assumption was I’d just add ephedrine to my current caffeine intake (800+ per day and has been for years) and the fact that the caffeine was a standard dose wouldn’t prevent the synergistic benefits??

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    How does the dosing on an eca stack vary based on current caffeine intake.......my assumption was I’d just add ephedrine to my current caffeine intake (800+ per day and has been for years) and the fact that the caffeine was a standard dose wouldn’t prevent the synergistic benefits??
    Ec/eca/ecy stack is not a big deal, its a very small equation for fatloss. Does it work? yes it is a major factor in fatloss? no

is it dangerous to push dosing high? In my feelings yes, thats why i never went above 50 ephedrine and 500 mgs caffeine in a day. Ive seen some guys pre contest eca stack that went to 75-100 mgs 3-4 times a day, along with a 200 mgs dose with each of these. Im 36 years old and nt comfrtable pushing my body, even when i was younger I wasn't.

9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Ec/eca/ecy stack is not a big deal, its a very small equation for fatloss. Does it work? yes it is a major factor in fatloss? no

is it dangerous to push dosing high? In my feelings yes, thats why i never went above 50 ephedrine and 500 mgs caffeine in a day. Ive seen some guys pre contest eca stack that went to 75-100 mgs 3-4 times a day, along with a 200 mgs dose with each of these. Im 36 years old and nt comfrtable pushing my body, even when i was younger I wasn't.
    Ok thanks, I’d been reading up and noted the ratio was normally 1:10 e:c ......I’m assuming I’d reduce my typical caffeine intake by whatever the caffeine intake in the Eca stack was rather than just add that on top.

I’ve always been very stim tolerant to be honest. Planning to run Eca on the off time from clen as part of a little summer shred

10. @Wisky.

How do you dose you usual caffeine intake, coffee through the day?

11. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

Wow...that is a crazy ephedrine dose. I assume we are talking Bronkaid/Primatene? That certainly would not have been possible with the alkaloid extracts that were used in Ripped Fuel etc.. pre 2004. Bronkaid does very little for me dosed 3 times a day....maybe I will try upping it since I tolerate it very well but can't seem to tolerate Clen at all..

12. Quote Originally Posted by Newth View Post
    @Wisky.

How do you dose you usual caffeine intake, coffee through the day?
    Typically I have around 300 first thing in coffee every day, another 200 in my second coffee a few hours later, pwo is between 200&400 depending on how much I feel I want, then another couple of coffees with around 125 each, last one normally around 7pm but to be honest it’s never affected my sleep if I have it later.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Wow...that is a crazy ephedrine dose. I assume we are talking Bronkaid/Primatene? That certainly would not have been possible with the alkaloid extracts that were used in Ripped Fuel etc.. pre 2004. Bronkaid does very little for me dosed 3 times a day....maybe I will try upping it since I tolerate it very well but can't seem to tolerate Clen at all..
    yup a bronkaid or two primatene. sorry I was unclear I meant 25 mgs 3-4 x's a day. Maybe one or two 50 mgs doses for a daily dose of 75-150 mgs. This was a guy getting ready for a bodybuilding show back in 1990s

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I don't really know what your saying but I know what you mean, I've been out for a long time.

From what I get, I'm from Australia so our laws were different, we had psudoephedrine.
    Pre-2004, at the time, the US could get 100 ephedrine tabs for a few bucks.

Things were a lot easier than now. Doses have changed a bit due to health reasons also.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    Typically I have around 300 first thing in coffee every day, another 200 in my second coffee a few hours later, pwo is between 200&400 depending on how much I feel I want, then another couple of coffees with around 125 each, last one normally around 7pm but to be honest it’s never affected my sleep if I have it later.....
    So basically your caffeine intake is based around lifestyle, then just do your normal caffeine thing.
    Caffeine has about a 6 hour active period, from memory.

If you can hold a basic stimulant in caffeine then your E and A levels are easier to manage.

Asprin like caffeine as a slow release helps, and whatever the E choice is, in 3 even doseses early enough so you can sleep as a basic.

Also to make it better, factor work, life and workout into your E use to make things easier.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clen-viscerate & ECA stack together?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 08:29 PM
  2. Clen vs ECa/y
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:08 PM
  3. clen vs. eca
    By classic27 in forum Weight Loss