myth or a fact?!
- 06-18-2005, 09:22 PM
- 06-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Myth.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
06-18-2005, 09:53 PM
06-18-2005, 11:45 PM
06-19-2005, 01:56 AM
For some reason oatmeal is one of the few carb sources where the GI isn't really affected by grinding it up.
06-19-2005, 02:26 AM
no carb is effected by grinding it. carbs GI controlled by metabolic pathway via cell metabolism, and respiration, not by mechanical process like grinding.Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
06-19-2005, 02:39 AM
this thread made me think of something else about oatmeal.
what about the GI of cooked oats compared to raw? wouldnt raw have a lower GI level?
Similar Forum Threads
- By VeeSix in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-19-2011, 06:00 PM
- By brownstown89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2009, 10:20 PM
- By partyman43 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-20-2008, 08:32 PM
- By MattRoeske in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:29 PM
- By HUGEbanks in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2005, 08:51 PM