Using Osta after AAS cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Using Osta after AAS cycle


    I finish my 4th and final week of pct in 2 days after a cycle of Test E and Anadrol. Wanted to know if as I slowly drop cals 100 a week next 5-6 weeks and transition into a cut can I start using osta come monday. I have read stuff about it suppressing at higher doses and some people say it does no matter what. What is the general consensus on these boards? Also my main question is do I risk doing any damage to myself. I know time on + pct = time off but does this apply for SARMS or could I take Osta come monday (1 day after finishing AAS cycle PCT)?

  2. Using Osta after AAS cycle


    Iím doing pretty much the same thing. Using MK677 as well.

    Lots of people say this Ďbridgeí is fine. lots of people say you should come off Pct for a little while before you bridge.

    I assume the only real way to know will be with actually doing it and getting bloods done.

    I have a couple of close friends that have been in this game a long while, and have using ostarine as a bridge between cycles and itís worked out great for them.

    What dose and how long are you planning on running the ostarine?

    Be aware of signs of low t, enjoy.

    Also curious as to what others have to say about it.
    •   
       


  3. I have seen people mention bridging but the thing is I am not juicing for at least another 9 months but potentially going to stay off 2 years. So if I am not planning another cycle soon can I still follow bridging protocol? Or is bridging setup to work only because you know you will be going into another cycle
  4. Using Osta after AAS cycle


    You could get away with what your wanting to do either way really.

    If I was going to be off AAS, for that long.. id probably wait a little while after PCT.. to give the body and andro receptors a little break from everything; and could maybe get more out of the ostarine when you get on it.

    Maybe Jump on the ostarine after a month or two after completed PCT.

    Ostarine is so versatile .. you can use it WITH pct, stand-alone, with other SARMs, or a bridge..

  5. I normally go about 2-3 weeks after PCT and run it for 8 weeks and then again nothing until I do another cycle
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   
       


  6. Ok thank you guys. Going to start it 2 weeks after pct. What’s a good dose for what I’m trying to do and any product recommendations, preferably not the $100 liquid ones. I will need to mini PCT if I use longer than 4 weeks no matter dosage,
    correct?

  7. Osta is supressive. Why are you using it during your PCT when you are trying to get your body back to producing its own hormones?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Osta is supressive. Why are you using it during your PCT when you are trying to get your body back to producing its own hormones?
    Hes not using it during PCT, he's running it after PCT
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    Ok thank you guys. Going to start it 2 weeks after pct. Whatís a good dose for what Iím trying to do and any product recommendations, preferably not the $100 liquid ones. I will need to mini PCT if I use longer than 4 weeks no matter dosage,
    correct?
    Look into PRE, they are a board sponsor, just remember their research chemicals are not for human consumption, only for your research animal
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  10. I can't seem to find them. I found the list of supplement manufacturers in the forums area and the list of stores under STORES at the top of the page but not seeing a company called PRE.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    I can't seem to find them. I found the list of supplement manufacturers in the forums area and the list of stores under STORES at the top of the page but not seeing a company called PRE.
    Its Premier research
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  12. Why cut instantly after your test has shut down? Why not try keep the muscles?


    About osta not being used in pct I call bioscience, people have used this in pct with great results controlling cortisol (muscle waste). The dosage has to be limited and the cycle no more than 5 weeks I believe. Has anyone actually tried osta in pct on this site? People tend to be so sure about shutdown without actually looking at their own blood to see wether it's true.

    https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarin...le-therapy-pct

    https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/16...lts-plus-pics/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Its Premier research
    Regardless, he is not taking enough time off between.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Regardless, he is not taking enough time off between.
    But what is this based on? Common sense of facts? It does make sense hearing it's suppressive to assume that it doesn't suit pct, however it's been used and proven many times that there were no shutdown up to 25 mg and 5 weeks I believe. Considering what it does, it could have a lot of benedits during pct and until someone actually proves this to be false I don't buy it. In fact I'll even throw it in pct to test it myself.

  15. I have seen much talk of it being used in pct on the evo and isarm boards and i it seems like those places are overrun by a few guys trying to push specific sarms products that i dont trust there info

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Regardless, he is not taking enough time off between.
    This is one of my concerns. Do I risk any damage to my hpta or anything by jumping right into a 8 week osta cycle at 10mg 2 weeks after finishing an AAS pct?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    I have seen much talk of it being used in pct on the evo and isarm boards and i it seems like those places are overrun by a few guys trying to push specific sarms products that i dont trust there info
    Thats what those boards are doing. Just trying to push their products.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Thats what those boards are doing. Just trying to push their products.
    But that doesnt mean they are lying? What would they gain by making people do things they realize is false? The market would go down.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    But that doesnt mean they are lying? What would they gain by making people do things they realize is false? The market would go down.
    Never said they where lying. Was just agreeing that they are trying to sell products...Would I use it during PCT, no, but does that mean it dont work at low doses. I dont know.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    This is one of my concerns. Do I risk any damage to my hpta or anything by jumping right into a 8 week osta cycle at 10mg 2 weeks after finishing an AAS pct?
    Seriously can imagine that, at 12 weeks people have seen slight suppression only. Now take a low dosage and 2 weeks. The only thing I believe is that it'll benefit your cortisol and keep you from losing muscles.

    I'm just gonna run this through pct and well see wether my test levels will fall.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Seriously can imagine that, at 12 weeks people have seen slight suppression only. Now take a low dosage and 2 weeks. The only thing I believe is that it'll benefit your cortisol and keep you from losing muscles.

    I'm just gonna run this through pct and well see wether my test levels will fall.
    @Chados you gonna run it through PCT, you gonna log it? If so tag me, I would like to see results.
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Never said they where lying. Was just agreeing that they are trying to sell products...Would I use it during PCT, no, but does that mean it dont work at low doses. I dont know.
    No I feel you on this and I'm not sure either but the suppression is extremly low with ostarine at much longer period of time and higher dosage. The fact that it prevents muscle waste is absolutely amazing during pct. It could potentially prevent you from gaining fat back and dropping weight.

    Id like to hear from someone here who's actually done it but I guess I'll be the guinea pig lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    @Chados you gonna run it through PCT, you gonna log it? If so tag me, I would like to see results.
    I will do that, I'll stack it with gw

  24. Would like to follow it as well. Goodluck brother

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    Would like to follow it as well. Goodluck brother
    Thanks I'll keep you updated. I do want to add that even if I come out perfectly doesn't mean Itll happen to everyone, however I strongly believe the shutdown is broscience and I'm quite sure it won't cause any shutdown.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Using Formeron After HDrol Cycle
    By PILL in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 01:46 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 07:33 PM
  4. Creatine use during..or after m1t cycle.
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Log in
Log in