Using Osta after AAS cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Age old debate here.... Ask 10 people get 10 different answers....

I assume by you stating "transition" in to a cut you were trying to gain muscle with your cycle correct?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

2. Yes correct I bulked and put on a good amount of muscle and some fat (no holds barred thanksgiving and a few other cheats sprinkled in) and I come monday my pct is up and I begin dropping 100 cals a week. So 4 weeks from monday the official cut begins. I know it is better to wait another month or two but this is why I was considering osta for these next 8 weeks. Try to spare muscle
    •   

3. Bulking into a cut is problematic... Personally I would skip ostarine and recomp for a few months then transition into a cut. You will definitely lose some of that newly earned muscle by quickly reversing yourself. Again my opinion
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. So in your opinion the osta probably wont have much of an effect on helping maintain muscle while in a caloric deficit

5. I think you're asking and relying too much from cycling... That's a lot of stress put on the body...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cali91 View Post
    So in your opinion the osta probably wont have much of an effect on helping maintain muscle while in a caloric deficit
    Ostarine is perfect for muscle preservation! But save it for later
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. I think I’ll hold off for at least 2 more weeks and see how Chados’ log goes and if it ends up not working out I will wait longer
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Using Formeron After HDrol Cycle
    By PILL in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 02:46 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:02 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 08:33 PM
  4. Creatine use during..or after m1t cycle.
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:42 AM