leaving now - wish me luck

1. Wink leaving now - wish me luck

Well, I have finally taken my customer service job too far.

Some Jack Ass ordered and wants me to deliver it myself, on foot! So I got to get from Philly to Washington State by Monday.........Godspeed and when you speak of me and I KNOW that you will - be kind.

Laura

ALRIGHT - enough already - who the hell is going to buy my flavored MPI?????????

Laura

2. oh ...did I mention that it is a 50 pound BULK ORDER????

3. I'll be waiting......now hurry up

...........and you'd better be packing some packets of flavorings
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Some Jack Ass
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation

Some Jack Ass ordered and wants me to deliver it myself, on foot! So I got to get from Philly to Washington State by Monday.........Godspeed and when you speak of me and I KNOW that you will - be kind.

Laura

ALRIGHT - enough already - who the hell is going to buy my flavored MPI?????????

Laura
    I already ordered two bottles of flavored MPI. Its good stuff, but I don't go through it that quick.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation

Laura

Laura
    At least make sure you have some comfortable shoes for the long-hike Laura.

7. I recommend a Tazer and a cattle probe if its any of these boys your delivering too.

8. Nah -its saturday nite. These guys are probably on dates tonight with their sisters or cousins.

I should be safe, as I have all my teeth.

laura
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Nah -its saturday nite. These guys are probably on dates tonight with their sisters or cousins.

I should be safe, as I have all my teeth.

laura
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

10. Laura you can drop it off at my place in god forsaken montana and I will finish the rest of the trip for ya if you give me free stuff for a year!!!! HAHAHHHAHA

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I already ordered two bottles of flavored MPI. Its good stuff, but I don't go through it that quick.

But she loves me more so I'm getting hand delivery....BOOYA.

Hey Laura.....I sent you an e-mail.

12. I got that email..........Having a great day and I hope that you all are,too. The weather is absolutely perfect.

Laura

13. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Some Jack Ass
    You know, I was always curious as to what the intials meant...

Similar Forum Threads

1. wish me luck
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 10:03 AM
  2. wish me luck
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:34 AM
  3. wish me luck tomorrow!!!
    By BMW in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34