Ephedrine Hcl

Bowsa

Awards
Evening all,

I am looking to find a source for ephedrine within the uk.

Previously I have used century supps though they appear to be constantly out of stock, also tried gorilla jack and they have refused to send me the order as I am i the UK.

Usually I have purchased kaizen, though I’m not sure of any other brands that are reputable- so really any help is appreciated

Bowsa

Awards
The place I order from only ships to canada.. but whats wrong with kaizen??
Nothing is wrong with kaizen, though i couldn’t find where to get it - though it looks like I was using old links so I’m sorted

Cogy

Awards
Little bump

Are there some company's that send to europe

Cogy

Awards
Eh pretty much everything comes from Europe but we're not allowed to discuss sources here
All good eph comes from Canada, but they dont ship to Europe
And CS is pretty expensive

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt paying attention.. Yeah ephedrine itself is legal in America and arguably easier to get there.. Most things are easier in Europe though. I don't really feel its worth taking a stimulant cause all it does is to increase metabolism, something you can do with diet and or cardio. I get that people want fast results etc and especially if you have a lot to lose.

I think most of not all places in Europe are Black market ephedrine, other things like steroids are more legalized in Europe than in America.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered a boat load of ephedrine from CS earlier this year to the uk - came through no problem at all.....

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get Eca stacks even on Ebay, you probably don't look at the right places. Pure ephedrine is a little bit harder to find

Glow

Awards
Why are you punishing yourself to that extent? Nowadays, you can eat foods rich in the nutrients you get from the supplement and feel ok. In fact, most doctors are now recommending that you eat a well-balanced diet instead of supplements. Fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, fiber, and antioxidants are all you need to help you do away with the costly supplements that are hard to get in the UK.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can get Eca stacks even on Ebay, you probably don't look at the right places. Pure ephedrine is a little bit harder to find
How do you know what is real and counterfeit? ebay is littered with fake chet and pill scammers.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasnt paying attention.. Yeah ephedrine itself is legal in America and arguably easier to get there.. Most things are easier in Europe though. I don't really feel its worth taking a stimulant cause all it does is to increase metabolism, something you can do with diet and or cardio. I get that people want fast results etc and especially if you have a lot to lose.

I think most of not all places in Europe are Black market ephedrine, other things like steroids are more legalized in Europe than in America.
Don’t discredit appetite reduction properties of these stims. Makes it a whole lot easier to stick to the plan and not feel hypnotized by hunger

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t discredit appetite reduction properties of these stims. Makes it a whole lot easier to stick to the plan and not feel hypnotized by hunger
Sure but that's individual and that's not an excuse to take something harmful like clen because you can't avoid eating things. Sure there are more safe stims but I feel when it comes to so called fatburners it really isn't that hard to change a diet and do some cardio, you'd also feel better that way. Now building muscles is another thing cause steroids literally changes your body and fast even if you eat the same things you do normally. Not suggesting anyone to go that route but I personally find it way more reasonable to take winstrol than clenbuterol.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why are you punishing yourself to that extent? Nowadays, you can eat foods rich in the nutrients you get from the supplement and feel ok. In fact, most doctors are now recommending that you eat a well-balanced diet instead of supplements. Fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, fiber, and antioxidants are all you need to help you do away with the costly supplements that are hard to get in the UK.
You are suggesting that foods contain ephedrine? Think you may want to read the original post as that’s what OP is after (and unless I’m very mistaken there is precisely zero foods that contain a decent dose of ephedrine my friend).

You mention that most doctors recommend eating a well balanced diet - Id stay the fcuk away from any that don’t. It’s kinda a given.

Certain supplements are useful simply because they are very hard to get in any meaningful capacity from diet or other means (vitamin D3 in winter months is a prime example). Zinc and magnesium are hammered during periods of intense training etc

Whether or not you agree with taking stims for fat loss it’s simply incorrect to say you can get the same benefits from diet.....clen and ephedrine being the two most obvious examples

Glow

Awards
You are suggesting that foods contain ephedrine? Think you may want to read the original post as that’s what OP is after (and unless I’m very mistaken there is precisely zero foods that contain a decent dose of ephedrine my friend).

You mention that most doctors recommend eating a well balanced diet - Id stay the fcuk away from any that don’t. It’s kinda a given.

Certain supplements are useful simply because they are very hard to get in any meaningful capacity from diet or other means (vitamin D3 in winter months is a prime example). Zinc and magnesium are hammered during periods of intense training etc

Whether or not you agree with taking stims for fat loss it’s simply incorrect to say you can get the same benefits from diet.....clen and ephedrine being the two most obvious examples

I think I got the question wrong, but I believe there are plenty of alternative products you can still use if it is difficult to get ephedrine in the UK. Ephedrine is banned here in the US due to its side effects. But guys are stacking alternatives such as Lipodrene, and ECA which all contain 25g ephedra.