CKD and keto flu/ mental fog

1. CKD and keto flu/ mental fog

Going back into ketosis the day after my fullbody depletion I experience a hard mental fog for the day. To combat this I take high doses of stimulants to feel somewhat normal. My question is are there any tips or tricks to help combat this other than stimulants? Exogenous ketones? GDAs? More sodium???

Thank you

2. The best way to shortcut the "keto flu" is to get deeper into keto faster. For the first 1-2 weeks be sure you are eating as little carbohydrate as possible. Once you establish ketosis you can increase carbs to 20-30g, but when you're first starting out I would shoot to keep them <10g per day to speed up the process of entering ketosis.

Another way to speed it up is to lower protein further and increase fat for the beginning. This will make it easier for your body to make the transition. You could use a GDA pre-bed, but I wouldn't recommend taking a GDA during the day without any carbs, but using a GDA like Slinmax before bed could provide some benefit to speed up the process
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Electrolytes and sodium is your issue. Join Ketogaines and you will learn all you need to know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 01:52 PM
  2. CKD associated "Mental Fog" help.
    By Socrates44 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 12:24 PM
  3. CKD and IGF-1
    By BryanFury in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 11:37 AM
  4. Cutting,CKD,and cycling questions...