Bulk anyone? All The Whey

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am so used to getting calls and email from you guys that I forgot to say that I have BULK........ so remember that I do.

50 concentrate 139.99 25 concentrate 69.99
50 blend 179.99 25 blend 89.99
50 isolate 299.99 25 isolate 149.99

AND of course, you take the extra five dollars off during the weekend.

LOVE YOU GUYS -----even SJA.

Laura

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hey, is the 25 isolate off a bit??? You may wanna check that ;)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It gets shipped via Fed Ex Ground in a resealable bag in a box. Some guys have asked for an empty jug with the shipment which I think makes it easier to store the box and have some product ready to go........which reminds me of a guy who got his several weeks ago and told me - "there is something so fulfilling to have a tub of protein the size of a small child that makes me want to go work out!"

Have a great night and I hope to help any last minute orders if you need it......I have until tomorrow at 8am EST to get my orders in.

Laura

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Are we still able to order 50 pounds and split it up in to 10lbs for a total of 5 different flavors?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are we still able to order 50 pounds and split it up in to 10lbs for a total of 5 different flavors?
yes. we can do it.....but the price is higher. Drop me an email if I can help.

50 lb Isolate - five flavors - 314.99
50 lb Blend - five flavors - 194.99
50 lb 20/30 - five flavors - 160.00

Of course, I can get 5.00 knocked off, but I am allowed to go any lower .

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, yeah, yeah......but did the package arrive?

Laura

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
hey laura...i ordered 25lbs from you and I was wondering what you would suggest for storing it in order to keep it as fresh as possible...i'm not sure what type of tub i can buy at wal-mart of whatever...but it would be much easier to have a "ready-to-go" container with say maybe 5lbs or so of protein in it to avoid opening and closing that bag constantly.

much thanks,
COTC

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - I can dig up a 5lb jug for you. drop me an email with your real name and address.

Laura

PS i am switching to the resealable 5/10 bags when i can order some.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Hey, have you guys shipped to toronto with which company?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey laura...i ordered 25lbs from you and I was wondering what you would suggest for storing it in order to keep it as fresh as possible...i'm not sure what type of tub i can buy at wal-mart of whatever...but it would be much easier to have a "ready-to-go" container with say maybe 5lbs or so of protein in it to avoid opening and closing that bag constantly.

much thanks,
COTC
Dude - thanks for this great idea - I am going to include an empty 5 lb jug with all bulk orders from now on.......Laura

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you carry wpi hydrolyzed?

what flavors do you have

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure do - Vanilla, Strawberry, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Orange, Banana, Chocolate Orange, or natural.

Let me know if I can help......and when you get a chance, explain your screen name to me!!!! I keep trying to read it backwards for a secret message.

Laura

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why its a secret hehe

I have 20 lbs pf protein but when it runs out im intrested im buying soem wpi, itll probally

be in two months. will ya be here in two months

Sure do - Vanilla, Strawberry, Choc Mint, Chocolate, Orange, Banana, Chocolate Orange, or natural.

Let me know if I can help......and when you get a chance, explain your screen name to me!!!! I keep trying to read it backwards for a secret message.

Laura