Help Needed!!

Valkyria

Awards
Hello!
I want to loose some weight...I'm doing exercise every day at a Gym...but I don't know how to do with the food!
So I ask some opinions about a diet that I should do...I don't mind to suffer...I just wanna get into shape again...
Thank you!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also we would need some more info to help with anything

Valkyria

Awards
24 years
85 kilos
1,84 cm.
I don't know the body fat...

I just want to transform all the fat into muscle...I just don't want to loose the muscle!
But I'm doing exercise every day...body combat and cardio...but I need some advices about food...

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
24 years
85 kilos
1,84 cm.
I don't know the body fat...

I just want to transform all the fat into muscle...I just don't want to loose the muscle!
But I'm doing exercise every day...body combat and cardio...but I need some advices about food...
Doing so will take quit a while, but just do the usual like adding in lean protein, low gi carbs, and clean fats.

Are you currently loosing any weight with what you eat? Do you know how many cals per day you eat? Try fitday.com to add them up. Also, would you say that you are a little chuby, fat, or what?

Valkyria

Awards
Doing so will take quit a while, but just do the usual like adding in lean protein, low gi carbs, and clean fats.

Are you currently loosing any weight with what you eat? Do you know how many cals per day you eat? Try fitday.com to add them up. Also, would you say that you are a little chuby, fat, or what?

I'm not loosing weight...but I try only to eat proteins...About 330 cas per day!I'm not fat...fat...but I have some extra pounds!