All Whey All Day Diet????
- 06-07-2005, 08:06 PM
- 06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Not a good idea IMO. Your digestive system is better at handling whole foods.
Last edited by DieTrying; 06-07-2005 at 09:01 PM.
- 06-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by DieTrying
06-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by davisville64
Where did you "take" them???
06-11-2005, 02:58 PM
06-12-2005, 12:26 AM
I remember reading a while back about a cutting diet where all the person ate was whey shakes with anpb. 6 a day. I would be ****ting like no other!
06-12-2005, 08:43 AM
............and Jared ate nothing but Subway and now he's a hero
06-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Oh you gotta love Jared!
06-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Ya, don't you just love how he's a spokesman for subway and he's still fat.
06-12-2005, 12:25 PM
why dont you just eat meat???
06-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Agreed. Chicken breast on salad a few times a day. Eat dry lettuce and the carbs are minimal.Originally Posted by AgnosticFront
Similar Forum Threads
- By rphash49 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 40Last Post: 11-28-2013, 08:42 PM
- By enhanced in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 03-31-2013, 03:50 PM
- By swollen87 in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:48 AM
- By John6 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2005, 12:58 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:44 PM