OL Ignit3 (replacement for EC?)

Eight

Eight

Awards
Hi all,

Got to admit, I'm a bit sceptical about all these fat-burners/metabolism-boosters etc., but AM comments about Ignit3 and its ilk seem pretty positive.

I've been known to take ephedrine and caffeine, both to help when cutting and also to help suppress my appetite so that I can eat most of my maintenance calories around workouts, when I need them most.

But I'm a bit concerned about the amount of ephedrine I've been consuming lately and was hoping to find something else to do the job for a while.

Can't find Bloodshr3d Raw in the UK for some reason, so was thinking about Ignit3.

Any thoughts?

JMark

JMark

Awards
Ignite didn't do much for my gf. It's not gonna beat eca stack.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan although it doesn't suppress appetite like ec, IME the calorie burn is definitely there.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Not a replacement for EC. It's more of a stacker to burn more calories when on something stronger... EC, Clen, etc

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignite didn't do much for me either.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Thanks for the comments guys. Doesn't really sound like it's what I'm looking for after all.

May just have to re-shuffle my training schedule to make taking a break from the eph a little easier.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i recently picked up OL Rauwolscine (sp) aka Alpha Yohinbmine and add it to my PWO or Thermo, it is great