All The Whey - Weekend Deals

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - Gang!!!!!! Here is what I have for this weekend.

orders of $50=get free protein cookie and sample of Pineapple

orders of $100= get a free wheynola and a sample of Pineapple

orders of $ 150 = get a free 2 lb 20/30blend

orders of $200= get a free sampler pack - your choice of lean and fit-all flavors,whey protein blend-all flavors or whey protein isolate-all flavors

orders of $300-get a free 5 lb 20/30 blend -any flavor choice

OF COURSE - THE SPECIAL BULK DISCOUNT PRICES STILL APPLY. and I will give an additional 5.00 off the listed price.

Feel free to drop me an email - I work ALL WEEKEND and can be reached at [email protected] . These weekend special orders need to be emailed to me by Sunday Night at Midnight EST. We can process and ship on Monday!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend.

Laura
www.allthewhey.com

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein Cookies?. Huh? When did this happen?..I mean I have seen them before from other companies but never actually tried one...I save stuff like that for a "cheat" meal...I wouldn't mind a sample though...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Protein Cookies?. Huh? When did this happen?..I mean I have seen them before from other companies but never actually tried one...I save stuff like that for a "cheat" meal...I wouldn't mind a sample though...

They just pressed together all of the scraps from lab blunders when they were trying to make P/B protein :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :run:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
So Laura, I take it from the site that the pineapple isn't available for purchase yet. i was going to buy some b/c T-Bone said good things about it, and he doesn't say good things about anything. He's kinda like the kid in that Life cereal commercial from the 80's:D

Also, I've never ordered from atw before. Do I just email you what I want along with my info?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - I am embarrassed to tell you that I have fallen under T Bone's spell and I managed to get him a "preview" of Pineapple!!!!! Please forgive me. I have enough made to include samples with any orders this weekend and it will be available to the general public soon.

DAMN THAT TBONE and his manly charms.

Back to business. All weekend specials are processed through me. Drop me an email with what you are considering and I can tell you what the best deal is and calculate the shipping.

Drop me a line at [email protected]

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They just pressed together all of the scraps from lab blunders when they were trying to make P/B protein :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :run:
Some Jack Ass again.....doll face, I swear that I am begging for PB - I am begging.

Laura

Sixpack

Awards
I have not got any samples yet? ANy word on the PB flavor?

StealthRapt0r

Awards
i emailed about my wheynola, but i never got a reply

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just want to know if anyone else has fallen prey to TBONE and is there a cure?

laura

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to know if anyone else has fallen prey to TBONE and is there a cure?

laura
Hey, most people on here know I am a finicky(sp.?) customer. I am really skeptical of most supplement companies and their products. You should be verry happy I like your products so much!.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just teasing -Someone wanted the specs on the new cookies. Here they are.

Peanut Chocolate Chip - Protein Cookie

Made with Whey Protein-rolled oats and soy nuts.

18 grams protein and 4 grams fiber per cookie.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
i was going to buy some b/c T-Bone said good things about it, and he doesn't say good things about anything. He's kinda like the kid in that Life cereal commercial from the 80's
hahahaha.....so true. That's the way those Down Eastern people are. :icon_lol:

Some Jack Ass again.....doll face, I swear that I am begging for PB - I am begging.
This is how you do it Laura :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: peeeeaaaanut budda....N Jella...n Jella.....peeeeeaanut budda.....N Jella....N Jella

......and not to be a hyuuuuuuge pain in the ass :wave: ......but what happened to the flavor packs? Is that still a go? :rofl:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey, most people on here know I am a finicky(sp.?) customer. I am really skeptical of most supplement companies and their products. You should be verry happy I like your products so much!.
This is true. I had been thinking about going with ATW for a while, but once T-Bone gave it the :thumbsup: my decision was made.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[dude - drop me a line........I will check and this time, sleep with the shipping clerk, again!!!!! to get all back ordered samples out.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay-

Peanut Chocolate Chip Cookie

Serving size - One cookie - 68g/2 oz Calories-290 Fat calories 100 total fat 11g sat fat 6g cholest 25 mg sodium 210mg total carb 32g fiber 4g sugars 21g protein 18g.

Ingredients - whey protein, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, natural flavors, maltodextrin, sucralose, light brown sugar, soy nuts, peanut butter drops,butter, enriched wheat flour, oats, choc chips, vanillin, egg whites,applesauce,cultured wheat flour, gum arabic salt, baking soda

Whey'Nola

Ingredients - Oats, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, natural flavors, sucralose, maltitol syrup canola oil, coconut, honey, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, pure vanilla, cinnamon salt.

Serving size - 1/2 cup- calories - 280 fat cal - 130 total fat 14g sat fat 4g trans fat 0 cholest less than 5 mg sodium 120mg total carbs 29g net carb 21g sugars 4g protein 11g

Sixpack

Awards
6gs of sat fat OMG , eat a got damn snickers bar instead its better for ya. Unreal

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6gs of sat fat OMG , eat a got damn snickers bar instead its better for ya. Unreal
Snickers at 2 oz has 14 g of fat , 6 sat fat, sodium 140 mg and sugars 30 g - It has also sat in some warehouse for how long soaking in artificial flavors and sweeteners??????? How is this better for you?

We are trying to make good food, tasty and as close to natural as we can - No one promoted this as a Diet Food. It is a COOKIE, for goodness sake. We just tried to make it with good whey protein and have it taste good.

I am never going to please every one and cannot begin to try. I have been listening to what I hear from you guys and this is why we now have a Flavored MPI - I am going to keep trying to look for products and supplements that best fit your needs.

What complaints do you have for the Whey'Nola????????? C'mon - I am ready. Part of the advantage of being part of a small company is that we can make changes quickly. We don't need corporate meetings and surveys. I am interested in what you think a cookie should have?

Laura

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i also think one snickers bar is 2 servings...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
[dude - drop me a line........I will check and this time, sleep with the shipping clerk, again!!!!! to get all back ordered samples out.

Laura

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a classic Laura......that's really going the extra mile :rofl: :rofl:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl: :rofl:

This is a classic Laura......that's really going the extra mile :rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE

Seriously, drop me aline. I know that I sent SixPack something and it was the wrong type, but I need your address to check yours.

I did just send samples of MPI flavored to all who requested it and that should arrive via USPS today.

Give me that address!!!!!

Laura]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snickers at 2 oz has 14 g of fat , 6 sat fat, sodium 140 mg and sugars 30 g - It has also sat in some warehouse for how long soaking in artificial flavors and sweeteners??????? How is this better for you?

We are trying to make good food, tasty and as close to natural as we can - No one promoted this as a Diet Food. It is a COOKIE, for goodness sake. We just tried to make it with good whey protein and have it taste good.

I am never going to please every one and cannot begin to try. I have been listening to what I hear from you guys and this is why we now have a Flavored MPI - I am going to keep trying to look for products and supplements that best fit your needs.

What complaints do you have for the Whey'Nola????????? C'mon - I am ready. Part of the advantage of being part of a small company is that we can make changes quickly. We don't need corporate meetings and surveys. I am interested in what you think a cookie should have?

Laura

I agree. Its a cookie, a "treat". Eat it as cheat , just like a protein bar. I would never eat a cookie or protein bar as "meal". Its just a snack or a "cheat snack". Your better off eating this as your cheat snack then eating a snickers bar, but its still a cookie, just like a protein bar should not be considered a meal but a "cheat snack". When you want to have a "cheat snack" or during a refeed and you are considering a candy bar or a regular cookie and have cravings for carbs, consider the alternative of a Protein Cookie instead.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:hammer: that's damn right, if it's good enough for T-Bone than I bet it's good enough for 99.9% of the AM members

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Laura,

I thought I would post in this thread too.

I would like to place an order. I have emailed you 2 weekends in a row and no replies.

Thanks for your attention to this.

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are kidding, right???????? My email is [email protected] and I cannot believe that I would pass up an order, TWICE!!!!!!! Drop me a line RIGHT NOW - I need to see your address and check this.

Laura

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Email sent

Thanks for the quick reply.

Maybe my emails are going to your bulk folder for some reason.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Laura,

Sorry I can't wait any longer. I checked to see if you were on the board but you weren't I have to get up at 5 AM so I have to hit the sack.

I figure you just got busy with last minutes orders.

I don't want to go another week with no protein so I will buy get some on the way home from work tomorrow. I will give you another try when I finish it.

CROWLER