Do I consume a lot of cholesterol?
- 06-02-2005, 09:55 AM
- 06-02-2005, 11:52 AM
If you really mean grams, then you're getting about 36,400% of the daily value of cholesterol (250mg is 70%). I'd say that's a lot. Might wanna shave a hair or two percent off that.
06-02-2005, 12:07 PM
06-02-2005, 01:43 PM
06-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Much better. Definately not a lot of cholesterol. A little more wouldn't hurt at all, possibly help.
06-02-2005, 03:32 PM
06-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I would not be concerned if you have normal cholesterol levels because it is saturated fat and trans fat that have a greater impact on your blood cholesterol and not dietary cholesterol. Majority of blood cholesterol is made in your liver
06-02-2005, 04:35 PM
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 07-06-2015, 07:36 AM
- By RogueJD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:16 AM
- By Cade6446 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:29 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 29Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
- By alittlewhiteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:25 AM