Ignit3, Evomuse DCP, BRITE? Need advice...

sequentialb

Awards
I'm new here and started reading various threads. I'm a female who's 5ft2 and 160lbs. My daily caloric intake over the last year on average has been 1200 - 1500 cals. I have little to no energy most days so I haven't been exercising much at all.

I'm looking for a weight and fat loss aid that is safe and won't give me the shakes/jitters. I don't usually drink anything with caffeine so not sure of my tolerance with that but I need an energy boost. I also suffer from anxiety so don't want anything with too much stimulants. I plan on doing cardio/aerobics 3-4 times per week to start with healthier eating habits.

I've read about Ignit3, Evomuse DCP, and a little about Brite. Which one sounds like the best fit or is there another I should look at?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Myself and mattobolic are both running great SuperNova logs. If you wanna see how that product works

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out their supernova logs and see who they are liking it and see what results they've gotten so far. Out of the ones you mentioned I know ignit3 has a lot of positive reviews on the boards.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Hello and welcome!!! The best products for someone like you are fat loss without estimulants, be sure to stay away from ignit3, is an awesome fat loss stack but very very strong, I suffer a serious anxiety attack with my first dose (1 pill on empty stomach). Now I am fine with a full daily dose.
DCP and Brite are perfect. Also check your diet, too low cals

sequentialb

Awards
Hello and welcome!!! The best products for someone like you are fat loss without estimulants, be sure to stay away from ignit3, is an awesome fat loss stack but very very strong, I suffer a serious anxiety attack with my first dose (1 pill on empty stomach). Now I am fine with a full daily dose.
DCP and Brite are perfect. Also check your diet, too low cals
Thank you for the reply. I am about to order Assass1nate. What are your thoughts on that product? My plan for now is to take a multivitamin with fiber in the mornings for a more natural boost in energy. I will take a full dose of the Assass1nate before dinner which is usually my biggest meal. I tend to eat bread all day and I love pasta so hopefully the appetite suppressant will curb those cravings.

I will try to eat less carbs (my biggest problem) and eat more protein and veggies. I'm thinking hard boiled eggs, meal replacement bars and shakes, grilled chicken salads, steak and spinach, etc. I will try to keep my daily calorie intake at 1200 cals or less.

As for exercise, I hope to get an energy boost from the multivitamin so I can at least feel motivated to walk on my treadmill 4 times per week minimum for 45min at a time. How does this sound to you? I retain a lot of water so maybe a diuretic, too?

I lost over 40lbs some years ago just eating healthier and being consistent with going on the treadmill. It took me a year. I want to lose 30lbs or so but hoping to do it in half the time or less.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Ok, first of all, congratulations on your weight loss, absolutely awesome!!!!!!

Now, let`s get started:

The main problem I see is your diet, doing a rapid numbers assuming you`r 30 years old shown me that your TDE are 2,168 cals/day, with a moderate exercise regimen. At this point for a weight loss diet you need to rest 500 cals from your TDE, so a minimum number is 1.668 cals per day. 1.200 cals is too low….. On the other hand, it would be a great help if you post your macros, how much grams of protein, carbohidrates and fats are you eating everyday, all of them are essential.

About exercise, are you doing weight lifting? With a well balanced diet, and enough cals will give you the energy to do both: weights and cardio, and will transform your body in a fat loss machine. Nothing crazy: 45-60 minutes of weights and then 30 minutes of cardio, but I assure you weight lifting will take your physique to a whole new level.

Retain water maybe a diet high in sodium, are you eating much processed food?

Assass1nate is an awesome product, well formulated and very promising, fat loss and GDA in the same product, I`m considering adding to my DCP and Ignit3 stack.

sequentialb

Awards
Ok, first of all, congratulations on your weight loss, absolutely awesome!!!!!!

Now, let`s get started:
Thank you but unfortunately, I gained about 30lbs of it back over the years. I haven't been exercising bc I'm always tired which is why I ordered a multivitamin. I work at home so I'm sitting down nearly all day.

A typical eating day is 2 waffles with syrup or a toasted bagel without butter, or a cliff bar. Lunch is a slice of pizza, beef patty with cocoa bread, or I skip lunch altogether. Dinner is usually white rice or mashed potatoes with spinach with meat (steak, pork chop, or fried chicken) or spaghetti and meatballs... or Chinese food which is usually pork fried rice and chicken wings or rice with shrimp and broccoli.

I have a tendency to eat Tortilla chips or baked homemade raisin cookies in between. I stay away from dairy for the most part bc it breaks my skin out something awful. I drink water and Lipton iced green tea throughout the day. I crave carbs a lot. As you can see, my current eating habits suck but I'm determined to get back to a healthy regimen.