Is this good for cutting fat?

Frederick93

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am using pro-hormones for the first time, I am 23 years old, 6'0 and 190 lbs at ~15% BF. I will be using the following products at the following times:

Shift - fat burner first thing in the morning (4:00 A.M.) - empty stomach.

At around 5:00, I will be eating: 100g carbs, 75 grams of protein, 10 grams of fat.
Immediately afterwards, I will be taking Core Test (Core Nutritional is the company), followed by a workout (1.5 hours)

30 minutes of cardio and 1 hour of lifting, after which, I return home and eat the remainder of my calories 100g carbs, 115g protein and 25g fat.
I continue with my day's routine and at the end of the day, I take Core: Alpha (2 caps before bed).

Can I expect significant fat-loss within 8 weeks? Also, I bought this at Nutrion's Cornor and was told it was good, after doing some research, I'm not so sure. At the end of the 8 weeks, I will be taking a PCT.

thank you all!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum!

You've mentioned that you're using two natural products (Shift and Core Test), are you stacking this with a PH cycle? If so, what is your cycle?

Shift is a great product. It can be very beneficial for improving body composition. I'm not too familiar with Core Test, but I took a quick look at it. The product looks decent - it contains a few solid ingredients for natural test boosting, as well as KSM-66 which is a great ingredient for stress relief and improved recovery.

From your post, are you only eating twice a day? And if so, your fat intake looks very low (35g). If you could give us a breakdown on your macros that would be helpful, but it looks like these are your only meals for the day.

I would also consider adding in a stimulant to speed up your fat loss. Using caffeine or yohimbine would be helpful for energy levels and increasing your body temp (aka increases RMR). I thing alpha-yohimbine would be a solid addition to your stack, as Shift is a non-stim product. Check out TA-2 Max from Performax Labs. But if you could elaborate on your PH cycle that would be very helpful.

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Welcome to the forum!

You've mentioned that you're using two natural products (Shift and Core Test), are you stacking this with a PH cycle? If so, what is your cycle?

Shift is a great product. It can be very beneficial for improving body composition. I'm not too familiar with Core Test, but I took a quick look at it. The product looks decent - it contains a few solid ingredients for natural test boosting, as well as KSM-66 which is a great ingredient for stress relief and improved recovery.

From your post, are you only eating twice a day? And if so, your fat intake looks very low (35g). If you could give us a breakdown on your macros that would be helpful, but it looks like these are your only meals for the day.

I would also consider adding in a stimulant to speed up your fat loss. Using caffeine or yohimbine would be helpful for energy levels and increasing your body temp (aka increases RMR). I thing alpha-yohimbine would be a solid addition to your stack, as Shift is a non-stim product. Check out TA-2 Max from Performax Labs. But if you could elaborate on your PH cycle that would be very helpful.
Great answer! Completely agree on this