Lost some threads

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to do some maintenance on the DB and we lost some threads. I think it was only around 20 threads (mostly newer ones) so I apologize if it was something really important.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Damn I posted the meaning of life and now I forgot it.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Say it isn't true!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

LOL 20 threads is minimal. Atleast this isn't one of those ghetto boards that crashes every other day and makes you re-register lol.

Quality all the way here!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, it was my fault. I need to stop doing maintenance in a sleep deprived state.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Well, it was my fault. I need to stop doing maintenance in a sleep deprived state.
Not to get off track here but Bobo have you thought about putting together a basic pdf with a standard nutrition plan that anyone could us? I mean you could charge for it (ala ebook) but this way you could perhaps corner part of the market who does not have $200 for your personalized service. I would really like to see what your "generic" plan would look like... just an idea!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would never design a generic program.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I don't know, I think a book could be set up, much in the same way as an expert system, with the same logic system that is used to set up a diet for a trainee. It's not about just creating one boiler plate program, it's about laying bare the logic so that anyone can create a good program based on the same criterion as a expert coach/dietician/etc.

Of course, if a coach or dietician isn't cognizant of how they actually make decisions in putting together a program, then obviously this is a moot point. In order for the expert system (or book with logic tree) to work properly there can't be any "secrets" either :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on, that's so 2nd grade man :D I've seen you do some junior high level heckles, work harder than that :lol:
If you are dealing with a 2nd grade mentality, that is all I need.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, stop it, you're going to hurt my feelings man.

I hope when I'm your age I'm as clever as you...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe, but you won't look as good.

Jealousy is a bitch...

....and denial is its mother.

(Bobo hurls a chair)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man...that stone must be rattling around in that head of yours if you havne't responded yet. Come on, give me a good one. Use that stone.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for those that are reading...yes, I am joking around.

I'm outta here.... :run:

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Had to do some maintenance on the DB and we lost some threads. I think it was only around 20 threads (mostly newer ones) so I apologize if it was something really important.
I bet one of those threads probably contained the secret recipe for Melting Point, along with its release date.
:run:

BP

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know all that already.

It works REALLY well. Its great. I lost 48lbs.....

..but that was probably because my arm fell off while taking it. But damn if it didn't drop the weight!!!!