Ec stack question

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
So im doing the ec stack for a cut curently down from 214 to 194 from Jan til now. Question is im doing 1primatine tab and 1 200mg cafine 3xs a day now with a 15% cal deficit. Can i safely jump to 4xs per day and for how long should i be on this stack? Going on week 3 now. Ive seen where some are on it for months and there may be benifit to longer duration. I still feel the effects with just 1 tab of primatine (12.5mg) so i really dont want to jump to 2 per dose if not needed. Thanks for the help.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw I've done 1 primatene tab with 100mg caffeine several times per day because the the half life of ephedrine is like 2&1/2 hours iirc

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So 4x's isnt really a big deal.
It depends on how you space it out. If you're doing 12.5mg per dose, which is half of the typical dosing protocol for EC, it shouldn't be a problem. But if you're following the protocol to dose every 4-5 hours, I feel like the fourth dose will be close to the end of the day which could impact sleep quality.

I would suggest bumping up to 25mg and with your first and/or second dose before adding in a fourth dose of 12.5mg/200mg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To expedite fat loss, you could also add yohimbine to an EC stack. Yohimbine is great for ft loss, especially when stacked with EC. However, yohimbine can have nasty sides such as increasing anxiety, creating a rapid heart beat, etc. If that is an issue, or if you have used yohimbine in the past amd know that is an issue, I would add Alpha Yohimbine to your stack. Alpha-y will provide the same benefits, but without the nasty sides. Perfformax Labs Ta2-Max is singular ingredient Alpha-Y product that you could easily add to that stack.

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
To expedite fat loss, you could also add yohimbine to an EC stack. Yohimbine is great for ft loss, especially when stacked with EC. However, yohimbine can have nasty sides such as increasing anxiety, creating a rapid heart beat, etc. If that is an issue, or if you have used yohimbine in the past amd know that is an issue, I would add Alpha Yohimbine to your stack. Alpha-y will provide the same benefits, but without the nasty sides. Perfformax Labs Ta2-Max is singular ingredient Alpha-Y product that you could easily add to that stack.
Thanks for the feedback. I think i readsomwhere though if you eat within a frw hours of taking Yohimbine that you end up negating its effect because of the rise in insulin. I have no experience with it but am willing to try out the hcl version just to be safe. Seems like it might have that extra little kick i might need. Im making nice slow steady progress so just taking my time tring to really dial in.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback. I think i readsomwhere though if you eat within a frw hours of taking Yohimbine that you end up negating its effect because of the rise in insulin. I have no experience with it but am willing to try out the hcl version just to be safe. Seems like it might have that extra little kick i might need. Im making nice slow steady progress so just taking my time tring to really dial in.
You've read correctly. It should be used on an empty stomach and food should jnpt be consumed for a few hours, to maximize the effectiveness.

Try the hcl version and if you experience any of the negative sides, give alpha-y a shot!

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
One last question you would leave out the e and just run cy 1st thing then 2doses of ec the rest of the day correct? Not run the ecy together? Thanks for the feedback:)

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
This is correct, it is best if you stay fasted after taking Y. Even better if you do fasted cardio. But yes, if your body and your stomach can tolerate is it better to dose Y away from food.

Alpha-Y is a very solid option too!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
One last question you would leave out the e and just run cy 1st thing then 2doses of ec the rest of the day correct? Not run the ecy together? Thanks for the feedback:)
If you've never used yohimbine before, I would try it first solo or just y+c. Depending on your tolerance, you can add in ephedrine to the first dose on an empty stomach. I would definitely be mindful of your heart rate and don't overwork yourself if you train in the morning or do any intense cardio.

I've found EC+Y to be a killer stack for low intensity fasted cardio first thing in the morning. I always get very jittery and anxious when using ephedrine and y-hcl, so I always default to using TA-2 Max (alpha-y) when I stack it with EC.