Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..

Changing

Banned
Awards
Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking.. Hinder muscle growth?

Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
I saw a lot of threads about sesathin but never considered it. Until i started reading about it's ability to control fat while bulking.

My question is with my diet i'm going to bulk dirty/clean and i was wondering if this will effect my muscle gains?

My interpretation of sesathin is Won't effect the way your muscles will grow it will only help keep the fat down is this correct?

I don't want nothing effecting my muscle growth this cycle

Last edited:
TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat garbage. You'll get results from your food equal to the type of food you consume (i.e. less than desirable foods will yield less than desirable results). Sesathin's biggest benefit when bulking is its ability to keep fat gain to a minimum, and as far as I've heard from feedback it shouldn't hinder muscle growth at all.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat garbage. You'll get results from your food equal to the type of food you consume (i.e. less than desirable foods will yield less than desirable results). Sesathin's biggest benefit when bulking is its ability to keep fat gain to a minimum, and as far as I've heard from feedback it shouldn't hinder muscle growth at all.
Much agreed. When you say "dirty/clean" does that mean you will be eating whatever, whenever? Thats what it sounds like.

Changing

Banned
Awards
Well no i'm going to eat clean but just a lot of it but i wanted to know does sesathin hinder muscle growth?

James007

Banned
Awards
I think we're being a little too optimistic. Keep fat off and not hinder muscle growth at all?

Don't we all wish? I've heard of various people who had trouble putting on weight even on AAS, and once they stopped the Sesathin they started gaining. I'd use a low dose for bulking to keep fat gains to a minimum, and also not hinder muscle growth that much.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Keep your dose at 1 per day. If your seeming flat, add some extra carbs in.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's been said on avant that sesathin is mildy, mildlt anti-anabolic. however it's not enough to worry about and the benefits of sesathin far outweigh its downsides. i used it at full dosing for a 2 week run of SD and gained ~15 lbs. i was coming off a cut, so a good bit was glycogen; however it still was a great cycle