Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..

1. Banned
    Answers

Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking.. Hinder muscle growth?

Using sesathin with sd, and max lmg Bulking..
    I saw a lot of threads about sesathin but never considered it. Until i started reading about it's ability to control fat while bulking.

My question is with my diet i'm going to bulk dirty/clean and i was wondering if this will effect my muscle gains?

My interpretation of sesathin is Won't effect the way your muscles will grow it will only help keep the fat down is this correct?

I don't want nothing effecting my muscle growth this cycle
    Last edited by Changing; 05-28-2005 at 02:03 PM.

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat garbage. You'll get results from your food equal to the type of food you consume (i.e. less than desirable foods will yield less than desirable results). Sesathin's biggest benefit when bulking is its ability to keep fat gain to a minimum, and as far as I've heard from feedback it shouldn't hinder muscle growth at all.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    Don't use bulking as an excuse to eat garbage. You'll get results from your food equal to the type of food you consume (i.e. less than desirable foods will yield less than desirable results). Sesathin's biggest benefit when bulking is its ability to keep fat gain to a minimum, and as far as I've heard from feedback it shouldn't hinder muscle growth at all.
    Much agreed. When you say "dirty/clean" does that mean you will be eating whatever, whenever? Thats what it sounds like.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Well no i'm going to eat clean but just a lot of it but i wanted to know does sesathin hinder muscle growth?
  5. Banned
    Answers

I think we're being a little too optimistic. Keep fat off and not hinder muscle growth at all?

Don't we all wish? I've heard of various people who had trouble putting on weight even on AAS, and once they stopped the Sesathin they started gaining. I'd use a low dose for bulking to keep fat gains to a minimum, and also not hinder muscle growth that much.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Keep your dose at 1 per day. If your seeming flat, add some extra carbs in.
  7. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

it's been said on avant that sesathin is mildy, mildlt anti-anabolic. however it's not enough to worry about and the benefits of sesathin far outweigh its downsides. i used it at full dosing for a 2 week run of SD and gained ~15 lbs. i was coming off a cut, so a good bit was glycogen; however it still was a great cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD and Max LMG critique
    By technique88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM