WHO asked for flavored MPI????? WHO!!!!????

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
- I am working so hard.....see below and tell me what you think. This is not available ANYWHERE but on Anabolic Minds (not kidding) I still haven't released it but I had some testers and they were blown away!!!!! I wanted you guys to see it first - is this love or what?

All the Whey’s Newly Flavored Milk Protein Isolate

After more than one year of research, All the Whey is re-launching our MPI with a new flavor system. We are very proud of this a development and we are sure that this product will please all of our customers. You will not find this product elsewhere or offered under a different label. This Milk Protein Isolate is specially designed for the serious bodybuilder and athlete who needs both a whey protein for increasing musculature and simultaneously wants the different bioactive peptides found in casein protein.

Milk Protein Isolate is a long name for a powder that represents milk as it occurs naturally. The ratio of casein and whey protein is approximately 80:20 as is the case in milk from a cow. An important fact for athletes to know is that the major difference between caseinates and whey is the RATE of digestion and subsequent absorption into the body of these proteins. Ingestion of whey proteins cause a rapid rise in the blood levels of amino acids which return to the individual’s baseline in approximately 2 hours. Oppositely, casein protein does not cause this type of spiking as the casein coagulates in the stomach which results in slower digestion and thus leads to a much more moderate rise in blood amino acids that is able to sustain itself for up to 7 hours. Thus, there is good reason to include BOTH milk proteins (casein and whey) into your diet.

All the Whey’s Newly flavored Milk Protein Isolate now offers you the total milk protein needed to fully nurture your body around the clock. It is finally available in the form of delicious shakes in three flavors, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate, and Orange. Additionally, we sincerely invite all our past customers of All the Whey Milk Protein Isolate to try these new flavors. We believe you will be quite satisfied with them.

Price: $23.95 per 2 ½ lb jar.

Drop me an email at [email protected]

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeet! Your work does not go unnoticed, nor unappreciated

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
need anymore testers to post feedback on AM? :thumbsup:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should have thought of that - it is the plan for PB Flavor....but for MPI, they used some local talent.

It is still really not available......Just got approved. It is only available for you guys for the next few days.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
hey, do you guys still operate out of king of prussia PA?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Good work Laura, we appreciate it!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Paoli.....close, though? Should I be scared or just expect a visit

Laura
no, i was just wondering if it was possible to pick up my orders and save myself the wait and the shipping price, since i'm in king of prussia every weekend just about. but since you guys don't operate out of there then nevermind.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude - I was kidding......Let me know the next time you order.....I am always at KOP for one thing or another and I would be glad to save the shipping costs. Never let it be said that we do not go the extra mile.

Laura
[email protected]

Sixpack

Awards
Where are my damn samples lol, whats the word on the PB, I swear I will never get samples of the isolate

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Dude - I was kidding......Let me know the next time you order.....I am always at KOP for one thing or another and I would be glad to save the shipping costs. Never let it be said that we do not go the extra mile.

Laura
[email protected]
I grew up in the paoli/wayne area lol small world.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasn't too difficult with Kobe Bryant playing for you!!!! I am old - so I can remember when our footballl team beat you down.....Central League Champs my year.

Laura