Ideas for W/E SPECIALS?????

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all who responded to my earlier questions this week. I forwarded them ALL to the Owner and I know that he is reading them as we speak now.

Okay - Now that I know that you guys can do my job for me - here is my next question: What would your idea of a great weekend special from ATW? We have done the bulk discount, we have 50 lbs in 5 flavors, free T shirts........so, what next?

I have had several suggestions -

A WEEKEND SPECIAL THAT GIVES

FREE SHIPPING TO BOARD MEMBERS for one weekend.
or FREE SAMPLER PACK WITH EACH ORDER one weekend.
or FREE 'PRO NOLA' WITH EACH ORDER one weekend.
or FREE CHOICE OF 2lbs of ANY PRODUCT w/order.
or ****referral pts for recommending us. Good towards
products for free.

Anybody got any better ideas than these? I would be curious to see what would motivate you to order? While I wait for the "powers that be" to finish creating PB and a better MPI and a Casein Product....and, and and, whatever else you need. I would like to know what you think is a good idea to reward repeat business.

That being said - I would like to hear your thoughts. I do have to say that we are almost ready to set up the new webpage and this really looks AWESOME. Finally we will have FAQ's that actually answer questions that get asked!!!!! And sections devoted to the different products and BB in general.....The Bariatrics will have their own section, woman and general fitness, etc.

Okay, I have taken up enough of your valuable time. Have a great night. I am off to hear my son in his "Recorder" Concert. Is it absolutely insane that every 3 Grader in America has to learn to play this instrument????? It is not even an instrument....it is just a big plastic whistle!!!!! Oh, Lord, it will be a long evening!

Thanks for everything, gentlemen - it is a privilege to learn from you.

Laura
[email protected]

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Hey Laura, making any headway on the multiple flavors in 25lbs bulk thing? I've got 4 empty whey tubs just waiting :D

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that I can do this.....I was waiting on 5 lb bags to come in - my dilemma is that it will drive the price up a bit and I hate to do that. Let me check in the morning and I will get back to you.

Laura

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Definately the free 2 lb of any product w/an order. Along w/the referral program, it will be good for everyone i think.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
No biggie if the price goes up a bit, it's what $70 for 25lbs right now? I get my whey for about 3.50/lb right now, if you are coming in below that with shipping I'm all yours :) Just get me some samples of the pineapple, orange and choco mint dangit :D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
all great ideas. I'm a sucker for free shipping on anything, but all those are good promos!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Free shipping
free 2 pound tub

I don't know what PRO NOLA is.....but I'm hoping it means FLAVOR PACKS cause I have an emergent need for those...... :run:

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would the free shipping count for international orders? :D

Cosmo

Awards
I am thinking that I can do this.....I was waiting on 5 lb bags to come in - my dilemma is that it will drive the price up a bit and I hate to do that. Let me check in the morning and I will get back to you.

Laura
Any update on this?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any update on this?
I could do it - five flavors/25 lbs for the following

Isolate - 160.00
Blend - 210.00
20/30 - 85.00

I apologize for the high cost - but I cannot make it work any better with the extra packaging .......so I can go five dollars down for AM members.

Laura

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established

Isolate - 160.00
Blend - 210.00
20/30 - 85.00

I apologize for the high cost - but I cannot make it work any better with the extra packaging .......so I can go five dollars down for AM members.

Laura

Laura dear, you do realize that the price you quoted is ABOVE the regular price for standard tub-o-whey from your website for everything but the 20/30 right (even considering that you switched the prices on isolate and blend by accident)? I'm sure that's a mistake :D

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

Isolate - 160.00
Blend - 210.00
20/30 - 85.00

Laura
yeah, I'm asssuming this is a typo. Isolate is obviously not $50 cheaper than blend, correct???

Mr_Fixit

Awards
Mistake?

Laura dear, you do realize that the price you quoted is ABOVE the regular price for standard tub-o-whey from your website for everything but the 20/30 right (even considering that you switched the prices on isolate and blend by accident)? I'm sure that's a mistake :D
Yeah, the prices are above ATW prices listed on their site. These are the prices if you bought on the site in 5 different flavors in 5lbs tubs.

Isolate 25lbs- 179.75

Blend 25lbs- 114.95

20/30 25lbs- 104.95

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry - i am on a new lap top!!!!! Nothing loaded yet. let me work on the numbers and repost.

laura

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free shipping
free 2 pound tub

I don't know what PRO NOLA is.....but I'm hoping it means FLAVOR PACKS cause I have an emergent need for those...... :run:
Pro Nola is whey granola. Its basically granola with extra protein...I'm pretty sure there is a post about it somewhere on here...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of free 2 pounds of product with an order. Thats a great deal! Also, Laura I thought you were done with the Chocolate MPI?. Am I mistaken?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of free shipping best.

2 lbs. free second best.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Pro Nola is whey granola. Its basically granola with extra protein...I'm pretty sure there is a post about it somewhere on here...

Thanks for the info. I did a search and th only thing that came up was a thread which misspelled Nolva and this one.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think any of the "free" stuff is a great idea. We always like that word. ;) I like the free shipping, or free 2lb product best.

Hey Laura, any word on the T-shirts yet? I'm sure dudes at my gym will start ordering if they see me sporting your store.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - sorry - I cannot get this new laptop to work correctly. This caused the delay. I am still working on future specials. But here is what I know:

MPI flavored is available - I have some members that will test it and I will let them tell you what they think. T shirts are available for 100 dollar orders and I am always able to do bulk at the prices mentioned. All weekend orders will come with samples of flavors, MPI and granola - this is for any order, regardless of size. The new webpage will debut next week - but until then I have to take all orders. I will post more in a few minutes.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay for 50 lbs in five flavors - this is the pricing that the owners have given me -

50 lbs Isolate - 314.99
50 lbs Blend - 194.99
10 lbs 20/30 - 160.00

I was actually just halving these (or trying to, with no math skills). Regarding the MPI flavored. Each board mod is getting some on the 5th with their monthly shipment and I am anxious to hear what they have to say about it....the chocolate actually tastes like chocolate.

I am working on getting free shipping and free product added, but have no approval yet. SO for MEMORIAL DAY - it is going to have to be the same old same old. Discount on bulk shipping, free samples with any order and what ever else I can do for you guys. have a great day - hope to have this lap top working soon......Geez,l I just cannot stand the mouse on this thing.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think any of the "free" stuff is a great idea. We always like that word. ;) I like the free shipping, or free 2lb product best.

Hey Laura, any word on the T-shirts yet? I'm sure dudes at my gym will start ordering if they see me sporting your store.
Drop me an email - ONLY YOU!!!!!!! Laura