Optimal macro weight for losing weight
- 12-25-2016, 10:44 PM
- 12-25-2016, 11:09 PM
I'm somewhere between a meso and Endo body type. Was thinking something like 25%fast 35 carb 40 protein. Think I should go but higher protein and lower carbs?
12-26-2016, 10:27 AM
Macros are highly dependent on each person. See what works for you. I would keep protein higher while cutting. How much do you weigh?
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
12-26-2016, 10:28 AM
12-27-2016, 04:30 AM
At the end of the day, if you're in a deficit you'll lose weight.
Performax Labs Online Company Rep
12-27-2016, 05:10 AM
Personally on a cut i tend to aim for 1.5g of protein (for satiety reasons) and ~0.4g of fat per lb of body weight and then add carbs to meet caloric intake, works for me but I generally do not drop my caloric intake below body weight in lbs x13.5 or 14
01-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Very independent, I've cut on what some would consider low protein(120grams at 175 bw) and had great results. Usually though, most tend to do better on a higher fat, low carb cut, or higher carb, lower fat diet while keeping protein constant.
Similar Forum Threads
- By phatmike0704 in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 02-07-2011, 07:36 AM
- By BB Ambitious in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:10 PM
- By michaelpc29 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2009, 07:37 PM
- By jakesnake771 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:44 PM
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:36 PM