6'1 188lbs

Chuck34

Awards
Need good bulk diet. Need help as far as carbs,protien,calories,
and fat consumpsion. I would love to have Bobo's help and will
hire him in the near future but financial means prevent me at this time.
Can I get some help???

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
bulking is not for one with a small pocket.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
the question is kinda broad, post your current diet.

Chuck34

Awards
OH, I can afford it. But priority rules. I eat what I want really. I'm looking for some general guidlines to follow. I don't count anything

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
OH, I can afford it. But priority rules. I eat what I want really. I'm looking for some general guidlines to follow. I don't count anything
well i dont know what bobo's food selection is like, but "eating what you want" is not a method that produces optimal results.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I would search around this board and look at people posts. You need to do more research before asking questions. If your just eatting what you feel like, you have a lot of reading to do. Come to us with more knowledge, formulate a diet, post it and we can help. Look to eat around...

350g protein ed
450g carbs ed
100g fat ed

no sugar, no white or enriched flour. Eat every 2-3 hours.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Bulking is easy...and fun. But I gotta tell ya, bulking can be different for different people. There is no one plan. People like myself can get away with eating a mixture of clean and junk. I'll be honest, I don't have a cheat meal once a week. I usually have one every day sometimes. I am still able to maintain relative leaness and gain weight all at the same time without losing my mind. For some, this would skyrocket they're weight as well as their BF. A lot of it just depends on your body type brotha. My advice to you is just read and obtain as much info as possible.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
even when you bulk you've still gotta count .. trust me once you start counting cals and macros you'll realize its assanine and a waste of time to do otherwise

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
even when you bulk you've still gotta count .. trust me once you start counting cals and macros you'll realize its assanine and a waste of time to do otherwise
I used to count, but I eat the same foods pretty much every day and I am pretty good at eyeballing these things now. If I seriously try to push to sub 10% bodyfat I will probably start counting though...