Oh yeah - I am still here!!!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just because I cannot get PB Flavor yet -----nobody is talking to me!!!!! MEN!!!????!!!! You know the T shirts all sold last night......but I saved 5 because I knew that my AM boys always wait until Sunday to order and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

Anyway - please answer my owners' questions. I have been giving him the threads that you write about SuperMass and he is just amazed at the insight. He is a BB too, but you guys have done some serious thinking and research and it really helps him develop products that are inclusive of what you are looking for......Me, I used to just tell my office that you guys are all the same "Strong as an OX and almost as BRIGHT" (anybody read this far, just checking)

Okay, I will save my bulk order t shirts for you guys only. Have a great weekend. I am having a barbeque tonight and have to get the yard ready!!!!!!! Let us hope that I am sober and awake to work tonight.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SJA said to have fun at your BBQ ;)
Hey, guy - right outside Philly!@!!!##@ What time can you get here? Should I leave the porch light on for ya'?

Laura

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I flew all the way across the country, stumbled all over town asking for the crazy broad who sells protein to brainiac muscle heads and never leaves her cell phone alone for more than 30 seconds but couldn't find you.........guess I should have just looked for the porch light :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl:

So how was the party? Feeling a little under the weather today?? :drunk: :drunk:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I flew all the way across the country, stumbled all over town asking for the crazy broad who sells protein to brainiac muscle heads and never leaves her cell phone alone for more than 30 seconds but couldn't find you.........guess I should have just looked for the porch light :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl:

So how was the party? Feeling a little under the weather today?? :drunk: :drunk:
You know - I still enjoy watching others drink, but I lost my privileges some years ago....couldn't handle the consequences so I became a "Friend of Bill" (someone will know what I mean) but it was a good time. My son and I had about 20 people over and it was a good time.....made them listen to my 70's music. Jackson Browne, John Cougar Mellencamp and James Taylor.........they will learn to like it.

Have a great day.

Laura

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
My son and I had about 20 people over and it was a good time.....made them listen to my 70's music. Jackson Browne, John Cougar Mellencamp and James Taylor.........they will learn to like it.
You are an evil, evil woman :D :twisted: