ATW - WEEKEND SPECIALS - STILL BULKING

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - Weekend here and I am pushing my products as usual!!!!!

But, in addition to my 5.00 off the prices listed. The first 20 orders placed with ME, [email protected] will receive my fabulous new allthewhey t shirts!!!!! They finally arrived and look great. (XLARGE ONLY, of course)

I also wanted to point out that I have worked the 'kinks' out of the bulk orders. Rather than have you wait for confirmation from the Home Office. I am processing them personally and having them shipped on Monday!!!! So when you drop me an email, be sure to include your complete address so that I can calculate shipping right from my little ole house.

Thanks. and I will be around all weekend.

But our Biggest News - We now offer Bulk Buying to our valued customers.

50 lb Concentrate 139.99
25 lb Concentrate 69.99

50 lb Blend flavored 179.99
25 lb Blend flavored 89.99

50 lb Isolate flavored 299.99
50 lb Isolate unflavored 279.99

25 Ib Isolate flavored 149.99
25 lb Isolate unflavored 139.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend flavored 72.50
25 lb 20/30 Blend unflavored 69.99

Okay - MORE GOOD NEWS

We now can package the 50 lb Bulk orders with FIVE DIFFERENT FLAVORS -

The pricing for these items is as follows -

50 lb Isolate - FIVE FLAVORS - 314.99
50 lb Blend - FIVE FLAVORS - 194.99
50 lb 20/30 - FIVE FLAVORS - 160.00

Place your order this weekend and I can get you an additional FIVE DOLLARS off any of the prices above. Just drop me an email and I will calculate shipping and get back to you. All Orders placed this weekend will be shipped on Monday!!!!!!!!!

FLAVORS AVAILABLE - Chocolate - Chocolate Mint - Chocolate Orange - Strawberry - Banana - Vanilla - Pineapple.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sending Email now with my address.. I will take 25lbs of blend, in choc mint..

THanks Laura,
Dave

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sending Email now with my address.. I will take 25lbs of blend, in choc mint..

THanks Laura,
Dave

And look at who got the FIRST ATW T shirt..........sure, they will be jealous next week.

Thanks.

Laura:frustrate

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

What is the 20/30 blend compared to the concentrate?

Thanks

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to price or product info?

Sorry, i am little dumb tonight.

Laura

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to price or product info?

Sorry, i am little dumb tonight.

Laura

LOL I can see the difference in price. I am asking what the product info difference is.

BTW since you didn't know what I was asking it probably would have been easier to just post both the differences ;)

Thanks

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, Crowler - I am a girl ------Do not EVER expect me to do what is obviously the most efficient way of handling things.....That would require testostrone and I am fresh out.

I get this question so often that I actually transcribed a conversation that I had with the Owner of ATW when he was explaining to me for the 900th time the differences.

Here goes.

Whey is a byproduct of cheesemaking. Whey protein is one of five protein found in milk and is one of the 2 major proteins in milk. Casein is the other. Casein makes up 80% of the protein value and whey is 20%. The other protein are insignificant.
Whey protein is refined to make whey protein concentrate and then further refined to make isolate. You get isolate as a result of removing all the milk sugar (lactose) and butterfat found in whey. Concentrate is less refined and hence has elements of butterfat and lactose. You will find 25 grams of protein in a 28.4 gram serving of isolate, 22 grams of protein in a 28.4 gram serving for the concentrate/blend, and finally, a 20 grams of protein in a serving size of 30 grams for the 20/30. A customers cost in buying whey protein is in the amount of protein per serving, hence isolate is most expensive and 20/30 is the least expensive.

See - NOW I understand it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks Laura.

To be honest I am still lost. Then again I have never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed.

I see that you have detailed what there is in a number of the proteins you sell.

You said what there was in the isolate, the concentrate blend and the 20/30 I am sure you already answered my question but I just am not seeing it.

I don't see where you said what is in the concentrate.

My question is what is the difference between the concentrate and the 20/30 blend.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bump on this question.

And I have emailed 2 weekends in a row to get the weekend special and no reply.

Do I have to do something different to get the special price?

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I answered you in the other thread as well. YOU MUST SEND ME AN EMAIL TONIGHT> I just have to see what your email address is to see what I have missed in my personal mailbox.

Regarding your question.......I am looking up the definitive answer as we speak. I CAN tell you that the 20/30 Blend is the most 'diluted' of our protein. I sell ALOT of it to post-op Bariatric patients that have to have the protein and nutrients but have difficulty with meals.

It has 3grams less protein than the regular blend. I will post the remainder of the answer regarding concentrate within 30 minutes.

Laura

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Dudette, I posted in the other thread befor you posted here LOL

email just sent.

Thanks

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I answered you in the other thread as well. YOU MUST SEND ME AN EMAIL TONIGHT> I just have to see what your email address is to see what I have missed in my personal mailbox.

Regarding your question.......I am looking up the definitive answer as we speak. I CAN tell you that the 20/30 Blend is the most 'diluted' of our protein. I sell ALOT of it to post-op Bariatric patients that have to have the protein and nutrients but have difficulty with meals.

It has 3grams less protein than the regular blend. I will post the remainder of the answer regarding concentrate within 30 minutes.

Laura
Laura,

Sorry I can't wait any longer. I waited for 2 hours after your post above but haven't heard anything from you. I have to get up at 5 AM so I have to hit the sack.

I figure you just got busy with last minutes orders.

I don't want to go another week with no protein so I will buy get some on the way home from work tomorrow. I will give you another try when I finish it.

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that - I do feel the need to DEFEND myself a little bit so I would like to set the record straight.

I did receive your email. It is dated 6/5/05 at 10:41 EDT. I sent a response at 11:29 EDT. I say this just to be fair to others that may read this and think that I am not getting back to my very very very valuable customers at AM.

thanks and I look forward to serving you whenever possible.

Laura

Have a great MONDAY

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Very strange.

I still do not have any emails from you. You are saying that you received my email and replied to me. What are the first 3 letters of the email addy you replied to please.

I also wonder what happened to my other 2 emails one from last weekend and the other from early Sun AM I never received a reply to.>

You also posted above that you would be back in 30 mins I waited 2 hours and nothing

May I suggest that you turn on your ability to receive emails in your profile.

CROWLER

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you have email problems.

I suggest you call them.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crowler - I have RESENT MY EMAIL to you twice. I don't want to continue this through the boards. I have just sent you my personal email address.....use that!!!!

Laura

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think I figured out what is happening. You have me confused with someone else. I have 12 new emails today and none from you.

Don't worry about it. When I run out of powder again I will do as Bobo suggested and give you a call.

Thanks

CROWLER

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I figured out what is happening. You have me confused with someone else. I have 12 new emails today and none from you.

Don't worry about it. When I run out of powder again I will do as Bobo suggested and give you a call.

Thanks

CROWLER

oh lordie - well, i just sent my personal email address to SOMEONE!!!!!! Laura

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL

Well at least we finally figures out what the problem was.

Thanks

CROWLER