6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 101 of 142 First ... 99100101102103 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Tank999,FireTitan, Awesome Job! Guys
    With you guys around - pure motivation to keep on trying to crush it. So thank you

2. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Great. Now @BEAST73 can say, see - it was the protein shakes

Great job man. You guys are killing fat. Whenever I need some motivation, I just come to this thread.

2 x 15 x 275.

Whatever. No big deal.

Except that is awesome. Sorry if I kill amyone's mojo, but like I said, now you can have a swagger. 275 for 15!!!!

Seriously, don't you just feel embarrassed that you were doing 225 now? Wtf was that gonna get you?

In all seriousness, that is impressive. Those numbers, IMO, are moving you into legitimate strong status. You can probably hit 350-375 for 1 easily, and if you can get to 200 and do that, we are talking a squat with 2x bodyweight. Not a lot of us can do that.
    Truth is I miss the protein shakes - but I probably was overdoing them. Eating feels good now. For now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Love reading these - I think I'm gonna follow this style once I hit pct
    Yes sir!! I am loving HST!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Truth is I miss the protein shakes - but I probably was overdoing them. Eating feels good now. For now.
    Well, long term - food intake will be good. I'm as extreme as most people and I have gone periods with just shakes, etc. and I get where you are coming from; but it is good to have real food and make sure you get some nutrients you may be missing with shakes. I also find, that as I get leaner, hunger is more difficult to control. When I was 250 and started the PSMF nothing could have been easier. It was a decision to shut my trap and I didn't feel hungry at all really. The hard part was just avoiding the auto-pilot bad habits of eating and break my associations with food. But I was AFRAID I would be starving and I did things that actually probably made that better without realizing in the beginning. I had 3-4 very small meals that were all under 200 calories each and I would eat them on a strict schedule. I think this was a big part of me getting things started - but as time went on and I got used to NOT eating, I started doing more and more shakes and it's good for convenience, but you eventually have a limit to that.

Now that I'm under 20% (which isn't exactly super lean) - I am noticing that I need to control hunger more; it feels mental but I'm not really sure. I think having a regimented plan that keeps SOME food in you, can help avoid having something that isn't planned because "it's just one small piece of candy" or something like that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    The name of my new upcoming Cycle will be. Beast73 and Cleveland 8 week Journey!
    What's your next cycle gonna be? Please log it man... and tag me lol
    •   

6. Don't tag me. I like a good mystery, and having to search for good threads, and then finding them and having to read 50 pages to catch up....yeah...just tag me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    The name of my new upcoming Cycle will be. Beast73 and Cleveland 8 week Journey!
    Tag me in bro - i just know it's gonna be fun - no pressure of course. Lmfao

8. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Perfect brother! Way to embrace the love!
    Oh by the way you better make a tag list and don't miss anyone. No pressure, just saying.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Yes sir!! I am loving HST!
    Dam I'm going to create a bunch of monsters!
    That's right I'm taking credit for everyone's hard work. lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam I'm going to create a bunch of monsters!
    That's right I'm taking credit for everyone's hard work. lol
    Couldn't do it without you...you can have all the credit you want for my fat ass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Couldn't do it without you...you can have all the credit you want for my fat ass.
    It's really just a older science that works and Haycock started.
    For years and years I was a destroy one to two body parts a week kind of guy. I had reached a point where I was staying the same for 3+ years. Looking at juice and met a guy that was looking for a partner. He was a beast. I was like I don't see you in here every day. How are we going to be partners. That's when he told me he only worked out 3 times a week. I told him I wasn't into roids I had partners like that in the past and they just leave me behind.
    That's when he told me he was natural and to give his workout a shot.
    About a week later he gave me a book on HST. I read it over the weekend and was not getting all the science but sounded worth trying.
    At first the 3 day a week thing didn't feel right. I stuck with him and HST for A little over 2 years. We became good friends.
    His Dad lived in NJ and was in bad health. He sold his business and moved to NJ to take care of his dad. He started a electric company there and is very successful. Last time I talked to him his father had passed and he finally got married to a lady that had 3 kids. Now he's just living life.
    So what I'm saying I just stole my style of HST from someone else!

12. GOTTA make this quick, time for bed. Did my HST workout "B" today but upped my deadlifts. Instead of 225x15x2, I ended up with 275x15 then 315x10. Overall felt great. Triceps are starting to come through. A few pictures. 1 st pic is me last Friday before restarting the HST and Thermogenesis, the second picture is this morning upon waking up. 1 week exactly. Third, my triceps are starting to peak through!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. Looking Good! I see the Horseshoe..

14. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    GOTTA make this quick, time for bed. Did my HST workout "B" today but upped my deadlifts. Instead of 225x15x2, I ended up with 275x15 then 315x10. Overall felt great. Triceps are starting to come through. A few pictures. 1 st pic is me last Friday before restarting the HST and Thermogenesis, the second picture is this morning upon waking up. 1 week exactly. Third, my triceps are starting to peak through!!
    Yup yup - definitely see a difference!

15. Day 33 - 245 lbs
    Dun did cardio. Heading out to the gym for skwaaatz n dedz n stuff.

Today is my first refeed in a long time. Stocked up on all kinds of carbs. But gonna do it Evomuse style. 40 minutes before - 4 defuse. Right before 2 dcp. 2 hours after - big scoop of KetoInduce. Should get me safely through the carb jungle. I have been doing about 10g carbs a day this past week and not more than 20g before that so it will be weird....

16. Had a solid workout - when I was done I felt ready to go again - fa realz! This OL shizz is the real deal.

Btw, I upped the Sup3r 11 also which probably makes a difference, just haven't figured how.

So I did squats, straight leg, conventional, and sumo dedz - 5x5s

Bent rows and shrugs....seeing the bar was loaded anyway.

3 sets of Fatty pull ups

Hammer Precherz - 3x21s
    Them some super slow single arm Hammer Precherz

Now I'm heading out to eat -
    Imagine; excited about food! Lmfao
    Cheers

17. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Had a solid workout - when I was done I felt ready to go again - fa realz! This OL shizz is the real deal.

Btw, I upped the Sup3r 11 also which probably makes a difference, just haven't figured how.

3 sets of Fatty pull ups

Hammer Precherz - 3x21s

Cheers
    Nice work!! Ill be glad when I can see a plate FULL of food again, maybe 2
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Had a solid workout - when I was done I felt ready to go again - fa realz! This OL shizz is the real deal.

3 sets of Fatty pull ups

Hammer Precherz - 3x21s

Cheers
    How are you dosing the S11? I know you're taking a lot of other stuff....

19. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    How are you dosing the S11? I know you're taking a lot of other stuff....
    I don't over think it - I do 2 full pumps pre wo. Started adding another squirt...

20. Had a massive carb refeed friday dinner - then woke screaming from muscle cramps...forgot that always happens to me when I od on carbs after being on keto. Took some potassium and eventually the pain subsided.

I wonder if I take the potassium WITH the carbs if it will prevent it? Any ideas or opinions are welcome! I want to refeed weekly so I have to get this!

Other than that - took only a 2lb upswing which is almost completely gone.....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Had a massive carb refeed friday dinner - then woke screaming from muscle cramps...forgot that always happens to me when I od on carbs after being on keto. Took some potassium and eventually the pain subsided.

I wonder if I take the potassium WITH the carbs if it will prevent it? Any ideas or opinions are welcome! I want to refeed weekly so I have to get this!

Other than that - took only a 2lb upswing which is almost completely gone.....
    Worth a try. Sorry bro that is all got. Maybe up the potassium all week. I don't respond that quick to it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Worth a try. Sorry bro that is all got. Maybe up the potassium all week. I don't respond that quick to it.
    Appreciated. I did extensive online research....seems nobody has a clear idea how this works....

23. No people, gym is almost empty. I bet @BEAST73 ate em all.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    No people, gym is almost empty. I bet @BEAST73 ate em all.
    or your propositions to fondle and sleep with them scared them away. I think that's what happened
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:15 PM