6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 101 of 115 First ... 99100101102103 ... Last

  1. FireTitan, You did this after Duty last night with no sleep.. I can't wait to see what you can do after 8-10 hrs of sleep!


  2. Incredible strength man!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    FireTitan, You did this after Duty last night with no sleep.. I can't wait to see what you can do after 8-10 hrs of sleep!
    Lol. I wasn't aware there was a such thing as 8-10 hours of sleep!! But thanks
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Incredible strength man!
    Thank you my man!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @Studhorse and @BEAST73 get you some. 4th set...no sleep on duty last night
    Dam, strong as an OX brother. I'm stoked for you brother.
    My shoulder hurt just wanting that! have to admit i'm jealous.
    All I have left are memories of the good ole days. Sad but true.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam, strong as an OX brother. I'm stoked for you brother.
    My shoulder hurt just wanting that! have to admit i'm jealous.
    All I have left are memories of the good ole days. Sad but true.
    Bullshyt...You're just as capable now, just different lifts.

    And your experience is more important now than ever, helping others to achieve the same goals you have already reached.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  7. You pu$$y.

    (That better?)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Bullshyt...You're just as capable now, just different lifts.

    And your experience is more important now than ever, helping others to achieve the same goals you have already reached.
    Thanks brother! I needed that... My Left shoulder and Right elbow and left knee and lower back feel better now!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You pu$$y.

    (That better?)
    Now that's my @SFreed!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    You pu$$y.

    (That better?)
    Someone say Pu##y? Oh, dang, it was Pu$$y. n/m.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Forum Rep
    http://www.veinnutrition.com -- 10% off code: JUST410
    Instagram: @veinnutrition Questions?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam, strong as an OX brother. I'm stoked for you brother.
    My shoulder hurt just wanting that! have to admit i'm jealous.
    All I have left are memories of the good ole days. Sad but true.
    Thanks big bruh!! But Im with @SFreed on this...youre just as strong, but have limits as to where to use them. And thats fine, I mean look at me...deads and squats are killing me because of old and older injuries. Youre still a boss!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Thanks big bruh!! But Im with @SFreed on this...youre just as strong, but have limits as to where to use them. And thats fine, I mean look at me...deads and squats are killing me because of old and older injuries. Youre still a boss!!
    Too Kind brother. We all just do what we can do! whine a little about it! and more on for more iron.
    where there is a will there is a way!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  13. Man, I was excited to go to the gym today because I'm starting a new routine. Read up on Greyskull LP and then got the E-Book and really liked the method. I changed things up a bit for the 3 days and. I'm going to add a 4th day of hypertrophy bodybuilding work but it should be fun. I'm going to post what I came up with in here and if anybody has any ideas of what I could add/change/remove that would be awesome. Anyways!

    I got to the gym and on my first warm up set I noticed a really bad cramp in my stomach region. It wasn't like a "oh it'll go away" type of cramp either. It was deep and pretty painful to the point of it being hard to catch my breath. I was supposed to do OHP, Front Squats and Weighted Chin Ups but after the OHP I just couldn't do anymore so I left. I'm gonna go back to tomorrow and do the entire workout again including the OHP's even though I did them today.

    I did
    45 x 5
    65 x 5
    95 x 5

    2 main sets of 5
    110 x 5
    110 x 5
    1 AMRAP set with same weight
    110 x 10 (probably could have done more if not for the ache)

    Not too bad. He said that your starting weights should be where you can hit 8-12 on the last set. Gonna need to figure out working weights for everything this week.

    Here's my routine

    Day 1:
    OHP 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Front Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Weighted Chin Ups 2 x 6-8
    Skullcrushers 2 x 12-15
    *2 sets db laterals, 2 sets pec flyes if desired* 12-15 rep range

    DAY 2: OFF (abs, light cardio if desired)

    Day 3:
    Bench Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Deadlift 1 x 1, 1 x 5+
    T-Bar Row 2 x 6-8
    DB Kroc Row 1 x AMRAP heavy weight
    Biceps 2-3 x 10-15
    *2 sets face pulls, 2 sets db shrugs if desired* 12-15 rep range

    DAY 4 OFF ( abs, light cardio if desired)

    Day 5:
    Incline Bench Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Back Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Close Grip Bench 2 x 6-8
    Wide Grip Pull Ups/Cable Row Superset 2 x 6-8
    *2 sets tricep pushdowns, 2 sets db laterals 12-15 rep range if desired*

    Day 6: OFF, Cardio, abs

    Day 7: OPTIONAL Bodybuilding work. Focus on weaknesses. Get a pump. Enjoy


    I THINK it's pretty balanced and the push/pull ratio is decent. Any thoughts? I'll stick with these exercises for a bit then eventually substiute the main lifts. Like changing the bench press to a Decline bench or weighted dips. Deadlifts to Sumo or Snatch Grip. Squats to Narrow Stance or Paused Squats. It calls for a 2.5 pound increase for upper body lifts and 5 pounds weekly for the lower body lifts so I should be able to progress for quite a while (I hope)

    Hope everyone had a good day! And I hope tomorrow I feel good and can put in some work!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Man, I was excited to go to the gym today because I'm starting a new routine. Read up on Greyskull LP and then got the E-Book and really liked the method. I changed things up a bit for the 3 days and. I'm going to add a 4th day of hypertrophy bodybuilding work but it should be fun. I'm going to post what I came up with in here and if anybody has any ideas of what I could add/change/remove that would be awesome. Anyways!

    I got to the gym and on my first warm up set I noticed a really bad cramp in my stomach region. It wasn't like a "oh it'll go away" type of cramp either. It was deep and pretty painful to the point of it being hard to catch my breath. I was supposed to do OHP, Front Squats and Weighted Chin Ups but after the OHP I just couldn't do anymore so I left. I'm gonna go back to tomorrow and do the entire workout again including the OHP's even though I did them today.

    I did
    45 x 5
    65 x 5
    95 x 5

    2 main sets of 5
    110 x 5
    110 x 5
    1 AMRAP set with same weight
    110 x 10 (probably could have done more if not for the ache)

    Not too bad. He said that your starting weights should be where you can hit 8-12 on the last set. Gonna need to figure out working weights for everything this week.

    Here's my routine

    Day 1:
    OHP 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Front Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Weighted Chin Ups 2 x 6-8
    Skullcrushers 2 x 12-15
    *2 sets db laterals, 2 sets pec flyes if desired* 12-15 rep range

    DAY 2: OFF (abs, light cardio if desired)

    Day 3:
    Bench Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Deadlift 1 x 1, 1 x 5+
    T-Bar Row 2 x 6-8
    DB Kroc Row 1 x AMRAP heavy weight
    Biceps 2-3 x 10-15
    *2 sets face pulls, 2 sets db shrugs if desired* 12-15 rep range

    DAY 4 OFF ( abs, light cardio if desired)

    Day 5:
    Incline Bench Press 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Back Squat 2 x 5, 1 x 5+
    Close Grip Bench 2 x 6-8
    Wide Grip Pull Ups/Cable Row Superset 2 x 6-8
    *2 sets tricep pushdowns, 2 sets db laterals 12-15 rep range if desired*

    Day 6: OFF, Cardio, abs

    Day 7: OPTIONAL Bodybuilding work. Focus on weaknesses. Get a pump. Enjoy


    I THINK it's pretty balanced and the push/pull ratio is decent. Any thoughts? I'll stick with these exercises for a bit then eventually substiute the main lifts. Like changing the bench press to a Decline bench or weighted dips. Deadlifts to Sumo or Snatch Grip. Squats to Narrow Stance or Paused Squats. It calls for a 2.5 pound increase for upper body lifts and 5 pounds weekly for the lower body lifts so I should be able to progress for quite a while (I hope)

    Hope everyone had a good day! And I hope tomorrow I feel good and can put in some work!
    Awesome Job!

  15. Got in the gym today with no stomach pain! Wool..although my core will probably be smoked tomorrow as you'll see...I didn't do the OHP like I planned because the front squats smoked me.

    Didn't know what weight to use so just picked 125 today. You're supposed to pick a weight where the AMRAP set you get 8-10

    Front Squats (clean grip)
    45 x 5
    95 x 5
    125 x 5
    125 x 5
    125 x 20 (yikes, totally underestimated weight haha...that was a mental and physical ball buster)
    --
    Chin Ups
    15 body weight

    Weighted Chins
    +15 x 8
    +15 x 8
    Will increase 2.5 pounds next time
    ---
    DB Incline Skullcrusher
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    Increase
    ---
    DB Lateral
    17.5 x 15
    17.5 x 15
    Increase
    ---
    Single arm Pushdown
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    ----
    Cable Fly High, Medium, Low
    1 set of each
    20 x 15, 20 x 15, 20 x 15

  16. Hey guys, just a heads up. We have a promo going again for our fat burner

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @Studhorse and @BEAST73 get you some. 4th set...no sleep on duty last night
    Damn bro. You'll be a beast once you get to 205

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Got in the gym today with no stomach pain! Wool..although my core will probably be smoked tomorrow as you'll see...I didn't do the OHP like I planned because the front squats smoked me.

    Didn't know what weight to use so just picked 125 today. You're supposed to pick a weight where the AMRAP set you get 8-10

    Front Squats (clean grip)
    45 x 5
    95 x 5
    125 x 5
    125 x 5
    125 x 20 (yikes, totally underestimated weight haha...that was a mental and physical ball buster)
    --
    Chin Ups
    15 body weight

    Weighted Chins
    +15 x 8
    +15 x 8
    Will increase 2.5 pounds next time
    ---
    DB Incline Skullcrusher
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    Increase
    ---
    DB Lateral
    17.5 x 15
    17.5 x 15
    Increase
    ---
    Single arm Pushdown
    20 x 15
    20 x 15
    ----
    Cable Fly High, Medium, Low
    1 set of each
    20 x 15, 20 x 15, 20 x 15
    Brother - you are just doing the work. Mr. Consistency. I love it.
    @FireTitan - the Foe Hammer. Is there any weight you can't move?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Hey guys, just a heads up. We have a promo going again for our fat burner
    Link please

  20. Weighing in at 187 today. Tomorrow is my refeed. I survived the PSMF easily, but I am sure I'll see some water/glycogen retention for a bit. I'm due to load up on 1200+ carbs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Weighing in at 187 today. Tomorrow is my refeed. I survived the PSMF easily, but I am sure I'll see some water/glycogen retention for a bit. I'm due to load up on 1200+ carbs.
    Banging out PSMF like it's no big thing man.

    Impressed.

  22. Alright guys, I'm proud to say I survived my Cat 1 PSMF for 12 days. Literally just got out of the gym and I'm about to carb load. Today, my weight is 187 lbs (down from 198). I expect to feel lethargic, have diarrhea, and possibly have weird water/glycogen weight swings today and for a few days. I expect my weight to normalize at around 192-194.

  23. Yikes. What a workout. Took about an hour and 10 minutes. I feel good and glad to have it done.

    Bench Press
    45 x 5, 95 x 55, 145 x 5, 175 x 5, 5, 12 (couple reps in tank)

    Deadlift 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 3,
    315 x 1, 315 x 10 (couple reps in tank)

    DB Row 75 x 8, 8 (easy, increase to 80s)

    Hammer DB Curl x 35 x 8, 40 x 8

    Chin Up/Push Up Ladder Superset x 1/5, x 2/6, x 3/7, x4/8, x 5/9, x 5/10, x 4/11, x 3/12, x 2/13, x 1/14 =30 chin ups and 95 pushups ...minimal rest between sets, just quick water breaks

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Yikes. What a workout. Took about an hour and 10 minutes. I feel good and glad to have it done.

    Bench Press
    45 x 5, 95 x 55, 145 x 5, 175 x 5, 5, 12 (couple reps in tank)

    Deadlift 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 3,
    315 x 1, 315 x 10 (couple reps in tank)

    DB Row 75 x 8, 8 (easy, increase to 80s)

    Hammer DB Curl x 35 x 8, 40 x 8

    Chin Up/Push Up Ladder Superset x 1/5, x 2/6, x 3/7, x4/8, x 5/9, x 5/10, x 4/11, x 3/12, x 2/13, x 1/14 =30 chin ups and 95 pushups ...minimal rest between sets, just quick water breaks
    Serious work bro - love the chins/push up torture; that'll peel the fat sa shaw!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Serious work bro - love the chins/push up torture; that'll peel the fat sa shaw!
    yeah i really liked it too. since i'm only gonna be lifting 3 days a week mainly i think i'll do that at the end of each workout and try to add a rep each week until i can do 10 chin ladders. man, that would be intense! get the push ups to around 200-250. not bad for an end of the workout cardio routine (while still getting stronger and doing movements that work)

  26. OH! And even though I'm cutting I got the words everybody loves to hear in the gym. A dude I've known for awhile said "Damn you're looking bigger bro"...I was like "Bigger, like fatter?!?!" and he said "no you just look filled out and more muscular".

    Lol, das it men


    I asked fatter because when I was cutting the first time I had lost weight from 225 to around 210 and thought i was doing great. then i went somewhere and saw someone I hadn't seen since i started cutting down and he said "youre looking a little chubby bro, did you stop working out?"...It's hilarious now but at the time I was like wow, I'm doing it completely wrong.

  27. Oh, and one more thing...Today it is not about the weights that you lift....It's about which football team you cheer for.


  28. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Oh, and one more thing...Today it is not about the weights that you lift....It's about which football team you cheer for.

    Cowboys Vs Packers, going to be a Tough game for the Rookie Quarterback..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Oh, and one more thing...Today it is not about the weights that you lift....It's about which football team you cheer for.

    The Cowboys are poop
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Log in
Log in