ATW - big news - Laura is dumb!!

  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    wheystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    595

    Talking ATW - big news - Laura is dumb!!


    Okay -

    I think that I may have caused some confusion with how I worded the special for this weekend. So - let me try again!!!!!


    50 lb Bulk

    20/20 blend - 144.99
    Concentrate - 139.99
    Isolate - 279.99

    25 lb Bulk
    20/30 blend - 72.50
    Concentrate - 69.99
    Isolate - 139.99

    20 lb Bulk
    20/20 blend - 62.99
    Concentrate - 59.99
    Isolate - 115.99

    15 lb Bulk
    20/20 blend - 50.99
    Concentrate - 48.99
    Isolate - 90.99

    10 lb Bulk
    20/30 blend - 36.99
    Concentrate - 35.99
    Isolate - 63.99

    EVERY WEEKEND ORDER gets my famous 5.00 off the price above!!!!!!! And all orders placed this week end comes with a sample of Whey Protein Granola!

    You can get eat it right out of the bag as a healthy snack, or with milk, or even add to your yogurt.

    Ingredients: Oats, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, natural flavors, sucralose, maltitol syrup canola oil, coconut, honey, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, pure vanilla, cinammon, salt.

    NO Preservatives - 0 trans fate - Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Half the carbs and THREE times more protein than regular granola.


    If you would like to place an order - just drop me an email with your selection and mailing address and I will process ASAP. You will receive a confirmation email from ATW to review BEFORE any final order is shipped and billed.

    Thanks, guys and gals for making my job less boring than most. Laura
    wheystation@aol.com

  2. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,495
    Rep Power
    4267887

    Your not dumb. Your a good business person, and nice too!
  3. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1403

    I thought concentrate had a better nutritional profile than the 20/30 blend (more protein grams per serving, something like 22g of protein per 28g serving, where the 20/30 blend has 20g of protein per 30g serving.) Why would the concentrate be less expensive, then, or where am I off. Thanks!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    wheystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    595

    Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    I thought concentrate had a better nutritional profile than the 20/30 blend (more protein grams per serving, something like 22g of protein per 28g serving, where the 20/30 blend has 20g of protein per 30g serving.) Why would the concentrate be less expensive, then, or where am I off. Thanks!

    NO - on this no frills price....the blend is the only one FLAVORED. Otherwise, you would be correct.

    Laura.

    thanks for being so kind.
  5. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Laura you're not dumb....your very bright, actually you brighten our day each day!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    wheystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    595

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Laura you're not dumb....your very bright, actually you brighten our day each day!

    You make a middle aged mom so happy - what is with you guys that you are all so god damn nice. I have a couple of other boards (i know, it is like cheating on you) and the guys just don't have your complete niceness.....what is up with that??????? Well, I am just lucky with you and this board, i guess.

    Have a great night.....I will be here, lurking, as always
  7. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Think my sample got lost in the mail..LOL I have been waiting on it for almost a month now, i keep buying 2lb's of ON whey to hold me over until i can try the choc mint and order 50lbs
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    wheystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    595

    Dude -

    W/o giving out your home address. On May 2nd, I sent a small package to
    561 east........a girl's name, drive
    QC, AZ

    Sound right? I am going to send again on Monday because I am embarrassed that it took me soooooo long to send them the first time. Is this cryptic address correct?

    Laura
  9. Registered User
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,803
    Rep Power
    1041

    Hmmm, the whey granola sounds interesting. I may have to give that a shot.
  10. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Dude -

    W/o giving out your home address. On May 2nd, I sent a small package to
    561 east........a girl's name, drive
    QC, AZ

    Sound right? I am going to send again on Monday because I am embarrassed that it took me soooooo long to send them the first time. Is this cryptic address correct?

    Laura
    yupper.. Weird, mabey the post man is stealing my whey! Bastard..lol
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    wheystation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    52
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    595

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6
    yupper.. Weird, mabey the post man is stealing my whey! Bastard..lol

    Tell me some good news.......I personally resent myself on Monday - if this does not arrive by FRIDAY - I AM COMING TO GET YOUR MAILMAN. And if his breath smells like whey - I am taking no prisoners.

    Laura
  12. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    136022

    Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Tell me some good news.......I personally resent myself on Monday - if this does not arrive by FRIDAY - I AM COMING TO GET YOUR MAILMAN. And if his breath smells like whey - I am taking no prisoners.

    Laura
    Thanks Laura, i will make sure he doesnt have a choc mint mustache

    Ill let ya know..

    Dave
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Big News at Universalkits.com
    By mr.universe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. FOX News Channel is so damn biased
    By AM07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:51 AM
  4. Reputation is dumb...
    By AgentOrange in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 11:13 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in