ATW - big news - Laura is dumb!!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay -

I think that I may have caused some confusion with how I worded the special for this weekend. So - let me try again!!!!!

50 lb Bulk

20/20 blend - 144.99
Concentrate - 139.99
Isolate - 279.99

25 lb Bulk
20/30 blend - 72.50
Concentrate - 69.99
Isolate - 139.99

20 lb Bulk
20/20 blend - 62.99
Concentrate - 59.99
Isolate - 115.99

15 lb Bulk
20/20 blend - 50.99
Concentrate - 48.99
Isolate - 90.99

10 lb Bulk
20/30 blend - 36.99
Concentrate - 35.99
Isolate - 63.99

EVERY WEEKEND ORDER gets my famous 5.00 off the price above!!!!!!! And all orders placed this week end comes with a sample of Whey Protein Granola!

You can get eat it right out of the bag as a healthy snack, or with milk, or even add to your yogurt.

Ingredients: Oats, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, natural flavors, sucralose, maltitol syrup canola oil, coconut, honey, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, pure vanilla, cinammon, salt.

NO Preservatives - 0 trans fate - Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Half the carbs and THREE times more protein than regular granola.

If you would like to place an order - just drop me an email with your selection and mailing address and I will process ASAP. You will receive a confirmation email from ATW to review BEFORE any final order is shipped and billed.

Thanks, guys and gals for making my job less boring than most. Laura
[email protected]

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I thought concentrate had a better nutritional profile than the 20/30 blend (more protein grams per serving, something like 22g of protein per 28g serving, where the 20/30 blend has 20g of protein per 30g serving.) Why would the concentrate be less expensive, then, or where am I off. Thanks!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought concentrate had a better nutritional profile than the 20/30 blend (more protein grams per serving, something like 22g of protein per 28g serving, where the 20/30 blend has 20g of protein per 30g serving.) Why would the concentrate be less expensive, then, or where am I off. Thanks!

NO - on this no frills price....the blend is the only one FLAVORED. Otherwise, you would be correct.

Laura.

thanks for being so kind.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Laura you're not dumb....your very bright, actually you brighten our day each day!;)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Laura you're not dumb....your very bright, actually you brighten our day each day!;)

You make a middle aged mom so happy - what is with you guys that you are all so god damn nice. I have a couple of other boards (i know, it is like cheating on you) and the guys just don't have your complete niceness.....what is up with that??????? Well, I am just lucky with you and this board, i guess.

Have a great night.....I will be here, lurking, as always:type:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Think my sample got lost in the mail..LOL I have been waiting on it for almost a month now, i keep buying 2lb's of ON whey to hold me over until i can try the choc mint and order 50lbs:)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude -

W/o giving out your home address. On May 2nd, I sent a small package to
561 east........a girl's name, drive
QC, AZ

Sound right? I am going to send again on Monday because I am embarrassed that it took me soooooo long to send them the first time. Is this cryptic address correct?

Laura:type:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, the whey granola sounds interesting. I may have to give that a shot.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude -

W/o giving out your home address. On May 2nd, I sent a small package to
561 east........a girl's name, drive
QC, AZ

Sound right? I am going to send again on Monday because I am embarrassed that it took me soooooo long to send them the first time. Is this cryptic address correct?

Laura:type:
yupper.. Weird, mabey the post man is stealing my whey! Bastard..lol

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yupper.. Weird, mabey the post man is stealing my whey! Bastard..lol

Tell me some good news.......I personally resent myself on Monday - if this does not arrive by FRIDAY - I AM COMING TO GET YOUR MAILMAN. And if his breath smells like whey - I am taking no prisoners.

Laura

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tell me some good news.......I personally resent myself on Monday - if this does not arrive by FRIDAY - I AM COMING TO GET YOUR MAILMAN. And if his breath smells like whey - I am taking no prisoners.

Laura
Thanks Laura, i will make sure he doesnt have a choc mint mustache;)

Ill let ya know..

Dave