ATW - NEW WEEKEND SPECIAL

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Okay - my Weekend Special is here -- a little different this week........wanted to do something for you that might save you money and be a bit more affordable for you.

Here it is -

50 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 144.99
concentrate - 139.99
Isolate - 279.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 72.50
concentrate 69.99
Isolate - 139.99

20 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored 62.99
concentrate - 59.99
Isolate - 115.99

15 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 50.99
concentrate - 48.99
Isolate - 90.99

10 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 36.99
concentrate - 35.99
isolate - 63.99

GUYS - This is a NO FRILLS SALE - No special packaging, no special requests to mix flavors.......IT IS WHAT IS SAYS.........I can get these prices but it is a one bag in a box and good to go!!!!!!!!!!

But, of course I have something extra for you - I always do!!!!! Every order placed this weekend will get to try our newest product -----are you ready?
Whey Protein Granola

* No preservatives * 0 trans fat * Omega 3 fatty acids * Half the carbs and 3 TIMES the protein of regular granola * Get fitter, stronger, faster!

Drop me an email and I will give you the nutritional information.

AND, OF COURSE, I WILL GIVE THE 5.00 off the prices listed above because you are my board members and I like you better than my other customers....Drop me an email at [email protected] if you want to order or if you just want me to NOT be bored this weekend......How sad is this? You guys ARE my weekend friends.

Sixpack

Awards
We want PB hehe

Okay - my Weekend Special is here -- a little different this week........wanted to do something for you that might save you money and be a bit more affordable for you.

Here it is -

50 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 144.99
concentrate - 139.99
Isolate - 279.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 72.50
concentrate 69.99
Isolate - 139.99

20 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored 62.99
concentrate - 59.99
Isolate - 115.99

15 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 50.99
concentrate - 48.99
Isolate - 90.99

10 lb 20/30 Blend
flavored - 36.99
concentrate - 35.99
isolate - 63.99

GUYS - This is a NO FRILLS SALE - No special packaging, no special requests to mix flavors.......IT IS WHAT IS SAYS.........I can get these prices but it is a one bag in a box and good to go!!!!!!!!!!

But, of course I have something extra for you - I always do!!!!! Every order placed this weekend will get to try our newest product -----are you ready?
Whey Protein Granola

* No preservatives * 0 trans fat * Omega 3 fatty acids * Half the carbs and 3 TIMES the protein of regular granola * Get fitter, stronger, faster!

Drop me an email and I will give you the nutritional information.

AND, OF COURSE, I WILL GIVE THE 5.00 off the prices listed above because you are my board members and I like you better than my other customers....Drop me an email at [email protected] if you want to order or if you just want me to NOT be bored this weekend......How sad is this? You guys ARE my weekend friends.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Can you just post the nutritional info on the "whey protein granola" on here? It would probably be easier on you...also, what exactly is the 20/30 blend?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you just post the nutritional info on the "whey protein granola" on here? It would probably be easier on you...also, what exactly is the 20/30 blend?
Man - you guys are just smarter than I:think: I used to get so confused listening to my boss explain the differences in the product that I ACTUALLY transcribed it - see below.

Whey is a byproduct of cheesemaking. Whey protein is one of five protein found in milk and is one of the 2 major proteins in milk. Casein is the other. Casein makes up 80% of the protein value and whey is 20%. The other protein are insignificant.
Whey protein is refined to make whey protein concentrate and then further refined to make isolate. You get isolate as a result of removing all the milk sugar (lactose) and butterfat found in whey. Concentrate is less refined and hence has elements of butterfat and lactose. You will find 25 grams of protein in a 28.4 gram serving of isolate, 22 grams of protein in a 28.4 gram serving for the concentrate/blend, and finally, a 20 grams of protein in a serving size of 30 grams for the 20/30. A customers cost in buying whey protein is in the amount of protein per serving, hence isolate is most expensive and 20/30 is the least expensive.

Now on the new Whey Protein Granola:

Ingredients: Oats, whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, natural flavors, sucralose,maltitol syrup canola oil, coconut, honey, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, pure vanilla, cinnamon, salt. Omega 3 (270mg) and omega 6 (90mg) from flax seeds.

Serving size - 1/2 cup Calories 280/ fat cal 130/ total fat 14g /sat fat 4 g/ trans fat 0/ choles less than 5 mg./total carbs 29 g/protein 11 g/

PEANUT BUTTER IS IN THE WORKS AND AS I PROMISED WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF THE MONTH. I WILL SUPPLY SAMPLES TO AM BOARD MEMBERS!!!!!!!!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I love granola but man, is that some fat...at least it's healthier fat. What about Enova instead of canola? I know you can't do anything about that, just putting it out there.