WEEK END SPECIAL - ATW

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But our Biggest News - We now offer Bulk Buying to our valued customers.

50 lb Concentrate 139.99
25 lb Concentrate 69.99

50 lb Blend flavored 179.99
25 lb Blend flavored 89.99

50 lb Isolate flavored 299.99
50 lb Isolate unflavored 279.99

25 Ib Isolate flavored 149.99
25 lb Isolate unflavored 139.99

25 lb 20/30 Blend flavored 72.50
25 lb 20/30 Blend unflavored 69.99

Okay - MORE GOOD NEWS

We now can package the 50 lb Bulk orders with FIVE DIFFERENT FLAVORS -

The pricing for these items is as follows -

50 lb Isolate - FIVE FLAVORS - 314.99
50 lb Blend - FIVE FLAVORS - 194.99
50 lb 20/30 - FIVE FLAVORS - 160.00

Place your order this weekend and I can get you an additional FIVE DOLLARS off any of the prices above. Just drop me an email and I will calculate shipping and get back to you. All Orders placed this weekend will be shipped on Monday!!!!!!!!!

FLAVORS AVAILABLE - Chocolate - Chocolate Mint - Chocolate Orange - Strawberry - Banana - Vanilla - Pineapple.

Laura
[email protected]

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that's crazy. i'll be visiting shortly

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all over this as soon as I finish off what I have.

Anyone try the pineapple yet?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if i get 50lbs with 5 flavors, is that 5 seperate premixed flavors, or 1 50lb bag of unflavored with some sort of flavor system like BSL?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if i get 50lbs with 5 flavors, is that 5 seperate premixed flavors, or 1 50lb bag of unflavored with some sort of flavor system like BSL?

Five flavors, individually packed in 10 lb bags.

Laura

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Five flavors, individually packed in 10 lb bags.

Laura
Ok i am ordering tomorrow, even though my choc mint sample took over 3 weeks to get here(still not here), ill take your word for it!:p

How is the strawberry and vanilla?

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok i am ordering tomorrow, even though my choc mint sample took over 3 weeks to get here(still not here), ill take your word for it!:p

How is the strawberry and vanilla?

Okay - okay - okay - OKAY ------drop me an email with just your name only. I will then tell you your address from my list of samples that I just got caught up with .......I am finally getting up to speed here, but I will admit that I was crazy with samples and I overlooked some....so if any one else has that complaint, That I promised a sample and it never showed.....well, BRING IT ON.

I will honor them all - just drop me an email at [email protected] with your name, address and what flavor you want to sample.

I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS as I learn this job.....gee, i wonder how long that excuse will last.

Laura

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay - okay - okay - OKAY ------drop me an email with just your name only. I will then tell you your address from my list of samples that I just got caught up with .......I am finally getting up to speed here, but I will admit that I was crazy with samples and I overlooked some....so if any one else has that complaint, That I promised a sample and it never showed.....well, BRING IT ON.

I will honor them all - just drop me an email at [email protected] with your name, address and what flavor you want to sample.

I BEG FOR FORGIVENESS as I learn this job.....gee, i wonder how long that excuse will last.

Laura
Hhaha, i am just busting your balls,err chops..

I dont need a sample anymore, i will just order it, i am sure it tastes good, and if not i will drink it anyway.:)

Go enjoy the weekend!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm all over this as soon as I finish off what I have.

Anyone try the pineapple yet?
NO ONE HAS ------ it is just getting made as we speak!!!! I hear it is good - not toooooo sweet. It is being prepared this weekend.

Laura

Sixpack

Awards
I ordered sample last week I hope they get here

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I ordered 50lb woohoo! Thank you, Laura.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
What about the flavor packs??? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about the flavor packs??? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
They are working on it - Packaging design and all that crap....I keep telling 'em that you guys cannot even read,:poke: but they keep working on it to make it pretty. And seriously, our labels all have to pass muster with the PA dept of Aggie., etc.

Seriously, PB is ONE on my list. Now, who is really waiting for samples. Now is your chance - If I promised you samples, please email me TODAY so I can catch up. I can only put in for them on MONDAYS, so IF were neglected or did not get something that I promised (besides T shirts which are not in yet) then email me today at [email protected]

Laura

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I might have to get in on one of those sampler packs, to see if the newer flavors are more to my liking - a pineapple flavor sounds good, I had a pina colada flavor whey a long time ago that I really liked, and I'd probably be willing to give the orange a shot too. I don't want to order the sampler packs from the website though, because I know the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry aren't to my liking (though I think the banana would be awesome if I mixed it 50/50 with concentrate). Maybe we can work something out so you can mail me some samples of orange, pineapple and maybe chocolate mint, and I'll pay s&h?

Also, are you going to be offering any sort of mixed flavor selection for the 25lb bulk offer? I've got plenty of extra tubs laying around, I would prefer to get it in bags if it's cheaper, but I don't go through whey fast enough to justify getting 50lbs and I don't think I want to have 25lbs of just concentrate, or even 25lbs of just one flavor - I hope I'm not asking too much :)

Edit: I just noticed on your website you have inexpensive micronized creatine too. If we can work something out on the whey, I will be hooking up creatine through you guys as well, since I pay that much now for non micronized and I might as well get everything at once.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
because I know the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry aren't to my liking
Now you are making me rethink if i should order before trying the sample:think:

RIght now i am drinking Dymatize choc mint whey and it is awesome,but not being able to get it, in more then 5lb quanities is annoying..

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now you are making me rethink if i should order before trying the sample:think:

RIght now i am drinking Dymatize choc mint whey and it is awesome,but not being able to get it, in more then 5lb quanities is annoying..
Dave - Don't order if you are not sure.....I sent you a sample of Choc mint to QC, AZ on Monday.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drop me an email with your full name and address. It is alot of cover. I can tell you that you can get a sampler pack for under 10 bucks on the web page (NO SHIP CHG) but I understand what you are asking.

I like the idea of five flavors in twenty five lbs.....:think: . Let me see what I can do about that.

I am trying lots of new things - like preferred customer discounts, etc.....but my number one priority remains PB FLAVOR.

Any way - drop me a line

Laura

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Also, are you going to be offering any sort of mixed flavor selection for the 25lb bulk offer? ...I don't go through whey fast enough to justify getting 50lbs and I don't think I want to have 25lbs of just concentrate, or even 25lbs of just one flavor....
Bump on exnihilo's request for flavor assortment on the 25# bulk!
...'Course, I really ought to grab a sample pack to see how agreeable your flavors are.

Always willing to do business w/ board sponsors - hello, Laura!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump on exnihilo's request for flavor assortment on the 25# bulk!
...'Course, I really ought to grab a sample pack to see how agreeable your flavors are.

Always willing to do business w/ board sponsors - hello, Laura!
Dude, drop me an email - I can get you a sample of some of the current flavors....do it tonight, so I can add it to my MONDAY pile. Anybody else, get on the freebie train tonight or I have to make you wait a week AGAIN:frustrate and although I have grown to love you all - i still have a healthy fear of you guys......

PS - I do think it is funny that NO ONE picked up on my sly comment in an earlier post about you guys......:think:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
...and *which* sly comment would that be?

(our geekage is the scariest thing about most of us)

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are working on it - Packaging design and all that crap....I keep telling 'em that you guys cannot even read,

THAT SLY COMMENT - no one noticed - maybe it is true........