Hoodia Anyone - AnabolicMinds.com

Hoodia Anyone

1. Board Sponsor

Hoodia Anyone

Hey - I was so wrapped up in Bulk Sales that I forgot our other products. Any order placed this weekend gets 15 Hoodia caps for free.......and I almost forgot to mention that I now have Pineapple and Chocolate Orange available. I know, I know - we are all waiting for Peanut Butter, but these flavors were already in the works before I started bugging the **** out of the lab guys for PB.

Anyway - its bulk, hoodia and two new flavors......I am done hawking my wares for now.

Laura
    wheystation@aol.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    Hey - I was so wrapped up in Bulk Sales that I forgot our other products. Any order placed this weekend gets 15 Hoodia caps for free.......and I almost forgot to mention that I now have Pineapple and Chocolate Orange available. I know, I know - we are all waiting for Peanut Butter, but these flavors were already in the works before I started bugging the **** out of the lab guys for PB.

Anyway - its bulk, hoodia and two new flavors......I am done hawking my wares for now.

Laura
    wheystation@aol.com
    Can we get some free samples of the Chocolate Orange and Pinapple?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Also you should put your samples in paper instead of plastic. When I got my samples some of them tasted a little like plastic. I could tasted the difference in the orange and the chocolate because those were the two I have tried out of the jug...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Wink

Yes - YOU can - and for anyone else reading this....it is true - he is my favorite Next to SJA (of course, with that rockin' photo)

Seriously, though, I am running behind on my samples, so if anyone else is still waiting on a previous request - Please, please, accept my apologies and send me another email with your name and address (ALWAYS MENTION AM) and I will catch up this week.

BUY BULK - BUY BULK - BUY BULK.

THANKS> LAURA

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:37 PM
  2. anyone try pumpnpose's anti es?
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:07 PM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 01:00 PM
  4. Anyone Else?