Gyno or body fat? (Pls ignore previous thread)

Barrbell73

Awards
I'm currently 6'1 about 205. I've had this kind of chest for a while. I did way about 230 at one time but that's was in 10th grade I'm currently a senior in college (22). My training has been intense since football ended and I also do cardio a good bit. This is my 4th week of meal prep, so I'm eating very clean. And I have been seeing results my I feel like these tits will never go away. Any input is appreciated!

Second picture is flexing

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Both man, if you start losing more weight it won't be noticeable. It's nothing to be insecure about tho

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
I'd had to say gyno bro. You'll know for sure if you keep dieting and they're still there.
Whatever you do, stay away from anabolics!

AKM007

Awards
I personally don't think it's gyno....or a mild case if any. Just looks like an underdeveloped chest with decent fat that once upon a time carried a lot more fat. Workout your upperchest and continue to loose weight and you should be OK....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't think it's gyno....or a mild case if any. Just looks like an underdeveloped chest with decent fat that once upon a time carried a lot more fat. Workout your upperchest and continue to loose weight and you should be OK....
^^^ x2 , being chubby myself (still), looks more like remnants of an old fat deposit too me, time will tell.

Welcome Barrbell73

PJLFit

Awards
Bodyfat for sure. My chest used to look the same until I lost more fat (and continued lifting).

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I don't think its gyro at all. It looks like a under development of your chest mixed with a little fat. Build your chest up and it should go away.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Keep working hard in the gym and you will be fine. Invest in some PES Amino IV to sip on while training and during the day. Also pair that with Alphamine and cardio a few times a week.

If it makes you feel any better, the chest area is one of the most challenging parts of the body for many to develop. Do not pay attention to magazines and judging yourself against what you see in there. That is photoshopped bs along with those guys being in the top 1 % of genetics known to man. You are not abnormal at all and with hard work and dedication you will achieve your goals. I guarantee it!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Keep working hard in the gym and you will be fine. Invest in some PES Amino IV to sip on while training and during the day. Also pair that with Alphamine and cardio a few times a week.

If it makes you feel any better, the chest area is one of the most challenging parts of the body for many to develop. Do not pay attention to magazines and judging yourself against what you see in there. That is photoshopped bs along with those guys being in the top 1 % of genetics known to man. You are not abnormal at all and with hard work and dedication you will achieve your goals. I guarantee it!
why does he have to invest in anything except dedication? that is like saying invest in the stock market- ok great thanks
the chest area is one of the most challenging body parts according to whom? the lats, calves and abs are actually harder
I agree about magazines, but no one said he was judging himself to a Mr O

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
can you please include your workout please? will be easier to assist rather than offering other stuff that you don't need yet

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why does he have to invest in anything except dedication? that is like saying invest in the stock market- ok great thanks
the chest area is one of the most challenging body parts according to whom? the lats, calves and abs are actually harder
Lats,calves, abs are harder to develop for whom? This depends on the person, you cant go correcting him (which you were right in doing) and then do the same exact thing lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lats,calves, abs are harder to develop for whom? This depends on the person, you cant go correcting him (which you were right in doing) and then do the same exact thing lol.
that is correct- should have included" for others" but regardless it posted! "completely dependent on each individual."

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Not gyno bro, just some extra fat.

Keep working hard. If you need some extra help and want plans and everything laid out for you then invest in Hypertrophy max by Ben Pakulski. Its 1year of workout plans that you can repeat year in year out. Every workout has built in progression, diet advice, and macros for what you are trying to achieve. It has videos on how to execute each lift correctly to maximise growth. Its a little pricey but worth the investment. You won't need to spend hours reading online or guessing to achieve your goal. This will explain how to do it with out overcomplicating anything :)

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Agreed. Supplements are BULLSH1T.

Except the staples: Whey and creatine.

Diet and dedication builds the beast.

Form and time under tension trumps heavy weight.

MMAguy

MMAguy

Awards
Had a friend who's chest looked the same. He lost about 15lbs and solved his droopy pecs. I'd say by genetics you're just prone to accumulate fat deposits more in your chest then normal. Just drink lots of water, diet in check and HIITs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Supplements 7
Anabolics 4
Weight Loss 9
Anabolics 2