What do you guys recommend for a high protien breakfast?

Methyl1

Awards
Hi guys,

Give me your suggestions for a high protien breakfast, I want to get aroun 50 grams of protien. My current breakfast is 2 scoops of Vanilla N-Large 2 weight gainer, tall glass of skim milk and a banana in a blender. I would like some other variety.

Thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

throw in a blender for a minute or so, enjoy.

it's the breakfast of champions :drunk:

Methyl1

Awards
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

Nice man, that sounds pretty damn good. Is that instant oatmeal with no flavoring? Protien powder bieng like Optimum nutrition which is 24grams per scoop.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
regular ol' oatmeal, got em from some quaker dude at costco. and yeah, the protein i use is optimum. chocolate is my preferred choice, it masks the flavor of damn near anything.

Methyl1

Awards
regular ol' oatmeal, got em from some quaker dude at costco. and yeah, the protein i use is optimum. chocolate is my preferred choice, it masks the flavor of damn near anything.
Sweet, thats the protien i have, ON Chocolate. Im going to buy the stuff tonight and get started tommorow morning, I want to pack some more meat on my jock:lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, thats the protien i have, ON Chocolate. Im going to buy the stuff tonight and get started tommorow morning, I want to pack some more meat on my jock:lol:
nevermind then, you can no longer use my shake. :smite:

goddamn crotch shots in an avatar. :sick:

:lol:

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
My favorite breakfast is one of two things

Either Dymatize Elite Whey - Caffe Mocha Shake with 1 Cup of Oats blended together and a bit of coffee added

OR if I'm going Pro/Fat I'll have

Egg Whites, 1/3 Cup Cheddar, 2 Strips of bacon, with some sauteed onions all wrapped up in a low carb wrap and topped with a TBL of taco sauce. My bfast usually comes out to

40g Pro
15g Fat
5g Carbs

Methyl1

Awards
My favorite breakfast is one of two things

Either Dymatize Elite Whey - Caffe Mocha Shake with 1 Cup of Oats blended together and a bit of coffee added

OR if I'm going Pro/Fat I'll have

Egg Whites, 1/3 Cup Cheddar, 2 Strips of bacon, with some sauteed onions all wrapped up in a low carb wrap and topped with a TBL of taco sauce. My bfast usually comes out to

40g Pro
15g Fat
5g Carbs
How do you get egg whites? get something like Eggology?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
nevermind then, you can no longer use my shake. :smite:

goddamn crotch shots in an avatar. :sick:

:lol:
HAHA - Beelz you gotta admit, this is the best avatar Methyl1 has come up with to date.

At least I don't have to click away real fast whenever someone walks up behind me now.
:blink: :type:

goddamn crotch shots, goddamn S&M dude in leather... :sick:

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thought that was dbol and deca? :D

lol

Methyl1

Awards
HAHA - Beelz you gotta admit, this is the best avatar Methyl1 has come up with to date.

At least I don't have to click away real fast whenever someone walks up behind me now.

Bwhahahahahahaha, That's Judas Priest baby, Defenders of the Faith Album 1984, one of the best metal albums in the history of rock:saw:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

i suppose the current avatar is an improvement considering his former picks.

sick crotch picture taking fucker. :lol:

Methyl1

Awards
i suppose the current avatar is an improvement considering his former picks.

sick crotch picture taking fucker. :lol:
LOL! I have a doozy in store for you boys, its going to be a crotch shot of me but ill be wearing nothing but a pink thong and stiletto's. Be looking out for it:twisted:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I have a doozy in store for you boys, its going to be a crotch shot of me but ill be wearing nothing but a pink thong and stiletto's. Be looking out for it:twisted:
i see now that i will no longer be able to check out this site at work. too many questions may arise about my manhood.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
hey beelzebub, when you recomend this......
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

are you talkin about mixing raw eggs? U don't ever get sick?

Methyl1

Awards
i see now that i will no longer be able to check out this site at work. too many questions may arise about my manhood.
LMAO! :lol: Thanks for the breakfast suggestions though, I will be looking forward to it. Ill even take it one step further and squirt some Natural protien in there for good measure. I should grow like a weed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey beelzebub, when you recomend this......
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

are you talkin about mixing raw eggs? U don't ever get sick?
getting sick from raw eggs is a subject taken way out of context. chances are like 1 in 40,000. i've got a better chance of having a car crash. it ain't gonna stop me from driving though.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! :lol: Thanks for the breakfast suggestions though, I will be looking forward to it. Ill even take it one step further and squirt some Natural protien in there for good measure. I should grow like a weed.
you need many years of psychiatric therapy.

many, many years.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
How do you get egg whites? get something like Eggology?
Nah I usually just separate them from the whole egg. You can get them from places like Lana's Egg Whites , but it's easier for me to separate. I just use the yellows to make homemade noodles for my kids.

Methyl1

Awards
Alright, I went out and bought a big tub of the Quaker oats old fashioned kind, it says cook for 5 minutes. Now, do i need to cook the oats before throwing them into the blender, or do i just scoop them right out of the tub and pour it into the blender?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Throw that **** in the blender, no need to cook it. I cook my oats in the morning w/ eggs and egg whites and protein shake, but if I am mixing the oats in the shake, no need to cook them. I look forward to the drama of your next avatar, bring the excitement.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Here is mine, pretty close to the others:

1/2 cartoon All Whites, Pasteurized liquid egg whites
1 tbsp udo's choice
1 scoop of chocolate WPC
12 oz of skim milk
2 scoops (70cc) ground steel cut oats

actually tastes great.

Methyl1

Awards
Sweet, alright I tried the new breakfast this morning. It was pretty darn good. The oatmeal though seems to stay at the bottom of the cup, so you have to keep stirring it. I put in a cup of Old Fashioned Quaker Oats, one glass of Skim Milk, scoop of ON choclate Whey, and cracked 3 raw large eggs. Blended it up for a couple of minutes. Pretty darn good and it doesnt cause bloating either, making your stomach feel like its swollen and about to pop. Also, why do you guys keep using whites for, you do know that the majority of vitamins are in the Yolk, why not use the whole egg. I highly doubt that little bit of yolk is going to cause any cholestrol issues.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The oatmeal though seems to stay at the bottom of the cup, so you have to keep stirring it.
Put your shake into a shaker cup without the strainer so you can just shake it up in between sips.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

This was my breakfast for 2 weeks. I then realized that me and raw egg whites = stinkbomb. Not to mention me + milk = stinkbomb (lactose intolerance).

Its too bad too. Loved that shake, so many nutrients, all from great sources. I felt great from it too.

However, when my mother commented one day about me "smelling like a sewer", I had to stop.

Methyl1

Awards
This was my breakfast for 2 weeks. I then realized that me and raw egg whites = stinkbomb. Not to mention me + milk = stinkbomb (lactose intolerance).

Its too bad too. Loved that shake, so many nutrients, all from great sources. I felt great from it too.

However, when my mother commented one day about me "smelling like a sewer", I had to stop.
Actually I have no problem at all with Raw eggs, its boiled eggs i have a problem with. That stuff gets me all bloated and gassy. Ive read that most egg related allergies such as gas, bloating and diarrhea are a result of the egg being cooked. If you keep them raw they dont cause problems at all. Milk on the other hand i can tolerate somewhat as well.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
Also, why do you guys keep using whites for, you do know that the majority of vitamins are in the Yolk, why not use the whole egg. I highly doubt that little bit of yolk is going to cause any cholestrol issues.
its to keep from getting so much fat. i will use about 7 eggs in the morn' and that's just too much fat w/ my oats.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
16oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
1 scoop protein powder

Breakfast of champions? That's dbol silly ;)

What you just described is the breakfast of guys who get salmonella poisoning :rofl:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast of champions? That's dbol silly ;)

What you just described is the breakfast of guys who get salmonella poisoning :rofl:
touchee

actually, i pretty much know where i got that from, and it wasn't from raw eggs. it was from salmon fillets left sitting at room temperature for over 24 hours.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
touchee

actually, i pretty much know where i got that from, and it wasn't from raw eggs. it was from salmon fillets left sitting at room temperature for over 24 hours.
Eeeewwww. i can smell that already.. :D

Methyl1

Awards
touchee

You are correct, you are much more likely to get Salmonella from fish and poultry than from raw eggs. Especially left at room temprature over a period of a day, that is very bad stuff. its quite rare to get salmonella from raw eggs I read once, so the chances are slim but there is still that chance. Just make sure to keep all your poultry and eggs refrigerated immediatly after use and clean up the counters that came in contact with the egg's and poultry and fish. You should be good to go. Ive been eating the breakfast that Beezlebub recommended for the past week and so far so good.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
most eggs come "slightly cooked" so to speak, i forget the name of the process, but this pretty much eliminates the chance of "poisoning"

Lately what I have been personally eating for breakfast is

4egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz lean meat chopped
1 slice american cheeze
can of waterchestnuts (bout 18grams carbs total, i think half from fiber)

Takes all of 5 minutes to make while im getting my 4 lunches ready for work..

h19

Methyl1

Awards
most eggs come "slightly cooked" so to speak, i forget the name of the process, but this pretty much eliminates the chance of "poisoning"

Lately what I have been personally eating for breakfast is

4egg whites
1 whole egg
2 oz lean meat chopped
1 slice american cheeze
can of waterchestnuts (bout 18grams carbs total, i think half from fiber)

Takes all of 5 minutes to make while im getting my 4 lunches ready for work..

h19
That sounds pretty damn good, id throw in some mushrooms and tomatoes and make an omelet out of that bad boy, yum. The process you are referring to is called "Pasteurization".

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
lol..ok thought thats what it was, but then kept thinking milk..i was like hmmm...but thanks though.. :cheers:

Methyl1

Awards
lol..ok thought thats what it was, but then kept thinking milk..i was like hmmm...but thanks though.. :cheers:
LOL, your welcome. Thanks for the omelet tip, ill make some tonight after my workout.:cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WTF is this turning into a gay forum.

Dude what is up with your avatar???

knox

Awards
  • Established
Holy shiznit.

Why am i picturing you in that g-string making an omlete?:blink: Please change your avatar.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
LOL@ the bananna hammock