Top 10 Consumed Foods

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    True, but I hate tuna. I must've eaten more tuna in the last few years than the sea actaully has...lol. Sick of that stuff...but is def. a cheap alternative.
    I understand this completely. Same thing happened to me with chicken breasts. Just the thought of eating another one made me lose my appetite.

    Milk and cottage cheese are a good protein source also. Except for cutting, due to the sugar content. Not all that bad though.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs

    Milk and cottage cheese are a good protein source also. Except for cutting, due to the sugar content. Not all that bad though.
    The CIO in milk is great. I drink about 4 gallons a week when cutting and dieting.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    The CHO in milk is great. I drink about 4 gallons a week when cutting and dieting.
    I drink a gallon a day while trying to lean out, up to two when in contest prep
    •   
       


  4. dairy's been shown in numerous studies to be linked to fat loss

  5. 1- Eggs
    2- Tuna
    3- Milk
    4- chix
    5- yogurt
    6- whey protein
    7- various fruits
    8- Rice
    9- peanut butter
    10- more tuna

  6. when you guys say dextrose, usually in your PWO shake, right?
    How much dextrose are you supposed to put in your PWO shake?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    when you guys say dextrose, usually in your PWO shake, right?
    How much dextrose are you supposed to put in your PWO shake?
    I tend to follow a 2:1 ratio. So 40g Pro 80g Dex. Some may not agree with this approach, but I've had success with it.

  8. dairy's been shown in numerous studies to be linked to fat loss
    When I started eating a cup of yogurt a day, I noticed a slight, but definite increase in fat loss around my waist.

    BV

  9. 1) Big Mac
    2) Dairy Queen Blizzard (bigger the better)
    3) Subway Sandwich loaded with mayonnaise
    4) 3 Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
    5) Mountain Dew by the case
    6) Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
    7) Budweiser Beer
    8) Heavily Salted and Buttered Popcorn
    9) Fried Chicken
    10) French Fries

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    1) Big Mac
    2) Dairy Queen Blizzard (bigger the better)
    3) Subway Sandwich loaded with mayonnaise
    4) 3 Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
    5) Mountain Dew by the case
    6) Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
    7) Budweiser Beer
    8) Heavily Salted and Buttered Popcorn
    9) Fried Chicken
    10) French Fries

    Eat like a fat **** and you'll be one

  11. HAHA, this must be a joke!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Experiment
    1) Big Mac
    2) Dairy Queen Blizzard (bigger the better)
    3) Subway Sandwich loaded with mayonnaise
    4) 3 Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
    5) Mountain Dew by the case
    6) Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
    7) Budweiser Beer
    8) Heavily Salted and Buttered Popcorn
    9) Fried Chicken
    10) French Fries

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Elizzard
    HAHA, this must be a joke!
    Nah, lol, it's the same type of diet where you cut with Count Chocula and KFC.

    I believe that dairy has it's place but should also be cut towards the end of the cut to help make you look even harder.

  13. HAHA, this must be a joke!
    I'm serious. Its called the "American Diet." It works.

  14. Obviously, just look at America as a whole! =)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mayo Clinic's Top 10 Healthy Foods list
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:42 AM
  2. Top 10 Trans Fat Foods Revisited
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 12:46 AM
  3. T-Nation: The Top 10 Post Workout Nutrition Myths
    By The Godfather in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 05:10 PM
  4. T-Nation's Top 10 Reader Tips & Lessons
    By Blown_SC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 08:25 AM
  5. The Top 10 "Tran-Fat" Foods
    By Sheesh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 10:13 PM
Log in
Log in