"Naturally More" Peanut Butter - AnabolicMinds.com

"Naturally More" Peanut Butter

1. Board Supporter

"Naturally More" Peanut Butter

Has anyone tried this? It's Peanut butter with egg whites and flax seeds/oil. I picked some up the other day, mainly to give my kids some omega-3s, but I'm starting to like it too. It sounds similar to power butter, but doesn't have as much protein. It's also much cheaper than powerbutter (I think it was around $3.00+), although more expensive than regular peanut butter. I'm not sure how widely available it is yet, it's made in Alabama, so they're close to me. It's actually a little grainy, because of the flax seeds/wheat germ, but it's easy to spread, almost runny. It's also sweetened with honey (2g per 35g), which makes it taste better but is a point against it in my book. Here's the site they have listed on the jar: http://www.peanutsnack.com
    I couldn't find the nutritional info on their site, here it is from the jar:

Serving Size: 2 tbsp (35g)
    Total servings: 13
    Total Fat: 11g
    Sat. Fat: 2g
    Omega3 4.1g
    Omega6: 1.2 g
    Chol. 0mg
    Sodium: 130mg
    Total Carb: 8g
    Fiber: 4g
    Sugars: 2g
    Protein: 10g

Ingredients: roasted peanuts, egg whites, wheat germ, flaxseed, flax oil, honey, salt.

The protein is not a whole lot more than regular peanut butter, but supposedly it's more complete and usable becuase much of it comes from egg whites. Anyway, I think it's a pretty good PB replacement, especially for kids who don't like O3 containing foods/supps like salmon or flax seed oil.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Hmmm, egg whites. I make my own PB. Maybe I'll throw some whites in there and see how it turns out...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Thumbs up The Best Peanut Butter you can buy.

Naturally More is fantastic! I've been eating it for over a year now. Absolutely the best Peanut Butter you can buy. Great taste sweetened by honey and the flax seeds are great to. I mix a few tablespoons in with my chocolate protein shakes. Cheers, angel77
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    Naturally More is fantastic! I've been eating it for over a year now. Absolutely the best Peanut Butter you can buy. Great taste sweetened by honey and the flax seeds are great to. I mix a few tablespoons in with my chocolate protein shakes. Cheers, angel77
    Yep totally agree. although i have found it seems to be inconsistent, as some jjars taste better than others. and i havent eaten PB since the sal scare, in which i ate some and got awfully sick for a few days........
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjustin View Post
    Yep totally agree. although i have found it seems to be inconsistent, as some jjars taste better than others. and i havent eaten PB since the sal scare, in which i ate some and got awfully sick for a few days........

I agree on consistency. It's not always smooth. Sometimes to thin. Great nonetheless. The sal is no joke man. Glad I had no run ins.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

I'm really liking it too. I think it's pretty widely available too, I live in GA and it's everywhere here, and up north in Indy and Ohio too. I've been a bit sketchy though, just because I always hear, "Always have natty pb blablablabla" so I was just to afraid to actually post about it, lol. Glad to hear other people like it too, and it's OK, for the most part. Guess I'm done with organic now

And about the inconsistency, ya, I've noticed that as well, but it's a price we gotta pay
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I love the stuff... I go through almost 3 jars a week. I eat it straight out of the jar.. It is runny when you buy it.. but if you stir it up then stick it in the fridge upside down and let it sit for a few hours it becomes thicker.. I think it tastes a lot better after it being in the fridge as well
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah, I always open, mix and then fridge before using. Walmart has them, I buy tons
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 01:27 AM
  2. Homemade "Stir-Free" Natural Peanut Butter
    By thesinner in forum Recipes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 06:23 AM
  3. DHEA + 1 tbsp of all natural peanut butter
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:24 PM
  4. Naturally More Peanut Butter