Mind and Muscle T2 Fat Burner

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our T-2 Fat burner is a non stimulant, excellent product to use as a standalone or to add you your favorite PWO/Thermo/Fat Burner.It is a sublingual, minty flavor that is actually very palatable.

T2 Does the Following:

*Burns Fat
*Grows strength and size fibers
*Decreases intra muscular fat
*Decreases visceral fat
*Increases metabolism
*Increases energy
*Sublingual delivery for maximum bioavailiability
Science Stuff

T2 is a Synthetic Thyroid hormone which may be as good if not better than our own natural T3. The thyroid is the thermostat of the body, and regulates the speed of all metabolic processes in almost every cell in your body. The way it does this is with Thyroid Hormones.

Natural thyroid hormones come in two forms: T4, the inactive stable prohormone and T3 the active short lived metabolite of T4. T2 is a new compound which will burn fat like T3 but unlike T3 it won’t burn muscle.

T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase. Read that again.

If you want to be leaner, more muscular and stronger with a legal and safe supplement then T2 Fat Burner is the way to go. Cutting or bulking it makes no difference, you need T2.

For a more details about T2 and the studies to back up these claims click here T2: The Best Thyroid Supplement

T2.png

Interested in trying? Click here http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/product/t2-fat-burner/

Use code shawn for a free gift with any purchase

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the comments regarding this. Always intrigued me but I never pulled the trigger

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Been pretty interested in this as well but always have had to spend my money on the staples and nothing I just wanted to try.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is very mild but effective. It supercharges my thermos adding that little bit of heat factor to my cardio

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It is very mild but effective. It supercharges my thermos adding that little bit of heat factor to my cardio
Interesting. Maybe I'll add it into my giant stack of goodies that I'm building for my cut in the spring/summer.

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
I've been on T2 + ECA for a little over a week, definitely feel a synergistic thermo effect and not too stimmed up over just ECA by itself. I'd compare it to a moderate dose of albuterol (the only other strong stimulant fat burner i've used) without as many sides, somewhat euphoric and uplifting rather than anxiety provoking and shaky.

Will be adding albuterol in small doses soon or even just as a night dose so it doesn't interfere with my sleep as much soon, will report back on my findings.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you using our T2?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is a great deal. Nice mint flavor

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just started using Stimerex Es by High Tek in combo with this, fantastic

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can this be taken indefinitely?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
What makes this different from taking actual t3 instead? And since it works on the thyroid its legitimately increasing metabolic rate? Even your resting metabolic rate unaffected by training or foods? I'm very interested with this product and how it works, especially in the idea of changing muscle fiber types I'm a little hesitant with that statement but if you could break things down a bit or back it up with some studies it'd be greatly appreciated

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase

If you are interested, we are looking for loggers for T2 in the promotion section

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T2 Fat Burner doesn’t only work on fat burning, it also CONVERTS slow twitch to fast twitch fibers. This allows the endurance fibers to convert to the strength and size fibers. This means it PERMANENTLY makes your capacity to get stronger and bigger increase

If you are interested, we are looking for loggers for T2 in the promotion section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/274985-mind-muscle-needs.html

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards

If you are interested, we are looking for loggers for T2 in the promotion section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/274985-mind-muscle-needs.html
I was all over that thread as soon as it popped up yesterday haha but have any studies of the product on hand you could throw up?

Ezy

Awards
Is Mind and Muscle T2 in the form 3,3 or 3,5

Anyone know if this is Mind and Muscle T2 has nomenclature 3,3 or 3,5? If you don't know, they have different effects, also if it converts type I muscle to type II would an individual experience a decrease in endurance?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Anyone know if this is Mind and Muscle T2 has nomenclature 3,3 or 3,5? If you don't know, they have different effects, also if it converts type I muscle to type II would an individual experience a decrease in endurance?
It's 3,5

sumitahuja

Awards
Its Nice, But Can anyone please send me some gainer or way

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards