Not-so-bad Cheat Candy?
- 04-18-2005, 01:30 PM
- 04-18-2005, 01:39 PM
there still pretty bad dude, 77g of processed sugar? No thanks
- 04-18-2005, 01:56 PM
The diabetic aisles of Wal-Mart and the pharmacies of most drug stores and supermarkets have sugar-free hard candy that is pretty tasty.
04-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by rrgg
gummi bears is mostly cow gelatine, that why it has some protein.
04-18-2005, 03:17 PM
04-18-2005, 04:50 PM
You guys should check out the nips candies made with splenda very good and no sugar only like 100 cals 10 from fat
04-18-2005, 04:52 PM
i eat snickers when im bulking......peanuts have some protein in them.
04-19-2005, 10:34 AM
- 6'3" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Enshrouded by a luciferous arbor
- Rep Power
From what I've read, the best (meaning healthiest as far as candy is concerned) candybar you could eat is a Payday because it's mostly just peanuts. But yeah, gummi bears are made of gelatin which is just hydrolysed collagen.
04-19-2005, 10:47 AM
I was mostly joking. I just thought it was funny to see 10g of protein listed on a little bag of gummi bears.
04-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Sugar free lifesavers.. No fat, no sugar, only 30 cals or so per serving, which is 6 candies..
04-19-2005, 02:57 PM
sugar free orange creme savers
05-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Blend up fat free cottage cheese with lots of ice and strawberry crystal lite.
06-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Cottage cheese + Natty pb + sugar free smuckers strawberry jam...
Tastes like a p&b sandwich on white. mmmmm
06-06-2005, 10:47 PM
baskin robbins sugar free hard candies, 10 cals a piece
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwick in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:02 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2003, 10:40 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2003, 12:29 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2003, 09:22 PM