Not-so-bad Cheat Candy?
- 04-18-2005, 02:30 PM
- 04-18-2005, 02:39 PM
- 04-18-2005, 02:56 PM
The diabetic aisles of Wal-Mart and the pharmacies of most drug stores and supermarkets have sugar-free hard candy that is pretty tasty.
04-18-2005, 03:09 PM
04-18-2005, 04:17 PM
04-18-2005, 05:50 PM
You guys should check out the nips candies made with splenda very good and no sugar only like 100 cals 10 from fat
04-18-2005, 05:52 PM
04-19-2005, 11:34 AM
From what I've read, the best (meaning healthiest as far as candy is concerned) candybar you could eat is a Payday because it's mostly just peanuts. But yeah, gummi bears are made of gelatin which is just hydrolysed collagen.
04-19-2005, 11:47 AM
I was mostly joking. I just thought it was funny to see 10g of protein listed on a little bag of gummi bears.
04-19-2005, 12:45 PM
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
05-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Blend up fat free cottage cheese with lots of ice and strawberry crystal lite.
06-01-2005, 03:29 AM
Cottage cheese + Natty pb + sugar free smuckers strawberry jam...
Tastes like a p&b sandwich on white. mmmmm
06-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By qwick in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2012, 07:18 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2003, 08:02 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2003, 11:40 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2003, 01:29 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:22 PM