- 04-13-2005, 06:33 PM
- 04-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Send me a pm with your email addy and I'll send you a bmr spreadsheet.
- 04-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Males: REE = (10 x weight) + (6.25 x height) - (5 x age) + 5
Females: REE = (10 x weight) + (6.25 x height) - (5 x age) - 161.
weight = kg
height = cm
04-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Here ya go. Its a BMR Calculator for men and women which will give you cutting, maintenance and bulking calories and calculate meal requirements based upon the number of meals you eat. I changed the file extension from xls to doc so that the board would accept the file. Simply download it and rename the file from BMR-DietCalc.doc to BMR-DietCalc.xls then open it with MS Excel.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jeffh3c in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2009, 08:10 AM
- By cable626 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2006, 01:43 AM
- By wildman536 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-21-2003, 10:57 PM
- By Havok in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2003, 11:49 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:21 AM