Water enhancers

pword

Awards
Hey AM,

I try to drink as much water as possible but sometimes it can get...boring. I've used enhancers such as crystal lite but wanted to see if anyone has any better options. I'm not a huge fan of squeezing lemon in my water. I was thinking bcaa's but some aren't sweet enough to satisfy the inner fat kid in me. Anyways, searched through the forums and didn't really see much and the that thing called the internet just returned results I'm already aware of.
Just thought I'd put the feelers out there. Thanks!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used MIO, Arizona, Aquafina, and lemon juice. Pretty anything that will flavor my water a bit. I prefer it not to be too sweet.

pword

Awards
I've never tried Arizona even though I'm in Arizona. I'll have to check it out.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really like it. It's a bit acidic for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Find a good tasting amino acid supp and use that. Thats what I do ha

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
i like ronnie colemans, i also drink purus labs aminos, sweet you can try MAN nutrition. They got some that taste like sour patch kids

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sweet but try TrueLemon or TrueLime. It tastes like fresh squeezed lemon or lime.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sweet but try TrueLemon or TrueLime. It tastes like fresh squeezed lemon or lime.
Yup. Been using that for 5 years now. Lol.
Add a little stevia and you're golden.

2 side benefits: It contains citric acid (good for the body in so many ways - Google it) and Vitamin C

win win

texansfan90

texansfan90

Awards
No real health benefits but as far as taste I always used Mio (strawberry watermelon was my go-to), you can add a little or a lot to get it to your taste.