35 yr old soon to be starting TRT soon.. Seriously need weight and nut

_tONY_80

Awards
Hi fellas

I'm 35.. Haven been able to train or even any exercise.. Suffered quite severe low t and an anxiety disorder.. Getting to gribs with it now..I could also be considered skinny/fat thinish arms an legs due to muscle wasting any help would be greatly appreciated.. Been to a gym recently an really discoversed what I've lost.. Weak as water, little core strength .. I've just started upping my vitamin regime Vit D 5000iu, Magnesium max, Vit B complex an Vit K high strength..

Really I'm looking for a good diet, supps, an training regime to try an get my self in a reasonable state before I start this TRT..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

_tONY_80

Awards
All my wait seems to be round my mid section an I'm roughly 16st an 6ft

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Hi fellas

I'm 35.. Haven been able to train or even any exercise.. Suffered quite severe low t and an anxiety disorder.. Getting to gribs with it now..I could also be considered skinny/fat thinish arms an legs due to muscle wasting any help would be greatly appreciated.. Been to a gym recently an really discoversed what I've lost.. Weak as water, little core strength .. I've just started upping my vitamin regime Vit D 5000iu, Magnesium max, Vit B complex an Vit K high strength..

Really I'm looking for a good diet, supps, an training regime to try an get my self in a reasonable state before I start this TRT.
Whats the need to be in shape before starting TRT? If you suffer with low T I would even wait until you get hormonal levels back where they should be. That in itself will make a big difference.

As for supplements you don't need any unless your bloods indicate a deficiency. You main focus will be diet and training,

Start really simple. Eat 4 times a day each meal containing a healthy source of protein, fat and carb with a little flavouring (no need to be stupid strict).

If you are bat out of shape I'd start with a couple months getting heart and function up to par ready for the weight room. So swimming, running, f#cking your misses, whatever. Then get in the gym train full body with the main compound movements 2-3x per week.

_tONY_80

Awards
Cheers for the reply shawao.. The supplements are replacing a defieiency.. I know the nebido takes a long time to sort things out.. So just tryin to get to a decent bass line.. Need to sort my nutrition knowledge out.. Il have a look around the board .. This mid rift wait is hard to shift .. Even worse with ****ty T

JG93

JG93

Awards
I'm
Whats the need to be in shape before starting TRT? If you suffer with low T I would even wait until you get hormonal levels back where they should be. That in itself will make a big difference.

As for supplements you don't need any unless your bloods indicate a deficiency. You main focus will be diet and training,

Start really simple. Eat 4 times a day each meal containing a healthy source of protein, fat and carb with a little flavouring (no need to be stupid strict).

If you are bat out of shape I'd start with a couple months getting heart and function up to par ready for the weight room. So swimming, running, f#cking your misses, whatever. Then get in the gym train full body with the main compound movements 2-3x per week.
I agree with this guy. That is most important.
On a side note, the f#cking your misses may or may not work. For me, it's like a power set, 1 set of 3-5 and I'm done.
So..
Glad to see your getting at it!