New Product - Super Mass600

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals - All The Whey is putting out a new product and I wanted to give you the heads up on it. Here's the details:

During a bulking phase an athlete will attempt to increase their caloric intake for the purpose of putting on extra weight (duh?) As in life, the art of bulking up is accomplished in both a correct and incorrect manner. You can either just put on extra body fat or do it in a way that increases both muscle cut and muscle weight. Junk food gets you the extra weight, but SuperMass 600 provides you with the purest of whey protein along with the highest quality carbs. In this weight gainer, you will get all the necessary glycogen replenishment without that all too familiar drowsiness which comes from an overload of unrefined carbs. SuperMass 600 is composed of 34% protein compared to many competitors who formulate their weight gain products around fillers and other ingredients. Get your calories from protein and quality carbs and targe increasing muscle mass. SuperMass can help you develop the body you want.

MORE DETAILS TO COME - plus a 2.00 off for my friends at AnabolicMinds.:cheers:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys and gals - All The Whey is putting out a new product and I wanted to give you the heads up on it. Here's the details:

During a bulking phase an athlete will attempt to increase their caloric intake for the purpose of putting on extra weight (duh?) As in life, the art of bulking up is accomplished in both a correct and incorrect manner. You can either just put on extra body fat or do it in a way that increases both muscle cut and muscle weight. Junk food gets you the extra weight, but SuperMass 600 provides you with the purest of whey protein along with the highest quality carbs. In this weight gainer, you will get all the necessary glycogen replenishment without that all too familiar drowsiness which comes from an overload of unrefined carbs. SuperMass 600 is composed of 34% protein compared to many competitors who formulate their weight gain products around fillers and other ingredients. Get your calories from protein and quality carbs and targe increasing muscle mass. SuperMass can help you develop the body you want.

MORE DETAILS TO COME - plus a 2.00 off for my friends at AnabolicMinds.:cheers:
Nah, Chocolate Flavored Milk Protein Isolate is what I'm waiting for. I don't need a "weight gainer". I've tried your orange blend and loved it. Also I've tried the MPI, returned it for some Mint Chocolate Blend. Its pretty good, also I'm drinking the Chocolate blend now. If you ever get the chocolate MPI I will definitely try it out. Thinking of trying banana next but I have tried other brands banana and didn't like the flavor much...I've tried other strawberry wheys and there are not that great either. So I don't know whether to get the banana next or just try Orange again. I have about a months worth of chocolate left. By the way up there is your description didn't you mean refined carbs and not unrefined?...I'm sure you will get the drop in blood sugar either way but it will come much faster by eating refined carbs than unrefined....Also I just don't think weight gainers sell like they used to "back in the day". I don't think a lot of people really drink them. If you know how to optimize your diet correctly then you just don't need a weight gainer to gain weight. Just eat more of the correct foods....Take it back to your people and tell them you want the flavored MPI instead. Hey I have a testimonial up on your site, so you know I love your products, but we don't need another supplement company coming out with a "weight gainer".

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nah, Chocolate Flavored Milk Protein Isolate is what I'm waiting for. I don't need a "weight gainer". I've tried your orange blend and loved it. Also I've tried the MPI, returned it for some Mint Chocolate Blend. Its pretty good, also I'm drinking the Chocolate blend now. If you ever get the chocolate MPI I will definitely try it out. Thinking of trying banana next but I have tried other brands banana and didn't like the flavor much...I've tried other strawberry wheys and there are not that great either. So I don't know whether to get the banana next or just try Orange again. I have about a months worth of chocolate left. By the way up there is your description didn't you mean refined carbs and not unrefined?...I'm sure you will get the drop in blood sugar either way but it will come much faster by eating refined carbs than unrefined....Also I just don't think weight gainers sell like they used to "back in the day". I don't think a lot of people really drink them. If you know how to optimize your diet correctly then you just don't need a weight gainer to gain weight. Just eat more of the correct foods....Take it back to your people and tell them you want the flavored MPI instead. Hey I have a testimonial up on your site, so you know I love your products, but we don't need another supplement company coming out with a "weight gainer".
Guy, I do value your opinion and I am copying this thread for my lab guys (AGAIN). I hear you but, I have to respect them because their big thing is that they won't manufacture it unless we can do it RIGHT, do it in a cost effective way - because we cannot compete with some of the big boys - Drop me an email and I can send you a sampler of all the current flavors - GIVE Strawberry another try for us - its on us.

Laura [email protected]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guy, I do value your opinion and I am copying this thread for my lab guys (AGAIN). I hear you but, I have to respect them because their big thing is that they won't manufacture it unless we can do it RIGHT, do it in a cost effective way - because we cannot compete with some of the big boys - Drop me an email and I can send you a sampler of all the current flavors - GIVE Strawberry another try for us - its on us.

Laura [email protected]
Ok, I guess I'll stop harassing you about the stuff. That doesn't mean I still won't harass you though....

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I smell sexual harrassment charges T....watch it!

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I smell sexual harrassment charges T....watch it!
Guys - check my profile - I am 43 years old - sexual harrassment is sometimes the only action I get on a Saturday Night.:poke:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys - check my profile - I am 43 years old - sexual harrassment is sometimes the only action I get on a Saturday Night.:poke:
oh hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

worked 8hrs today and last 3 been doing business plans for school, needed some comic gold like that

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
LMAO :icon_lol: :rofl:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO :icon_lol: :rofl:

Okay - keep laughing - but maybe you could help this old broad out - TRY THE SUPERMASS 600. I have to keep my nutritionist and lab techs going too:type:

LOVE YOU GUYS - ssssshhhhhh don't tell the guys at Anabolex (they dont have your fun sense of humor)

Bodybuilders - go figure?

Laura

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
dumb question..whats a the 20/30 blend? i can not find a description of it..i im gonna order this supermass for my bulker and was jus curious what the 20/30 was?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Okay - keep laughing - but maybe you could help this old broad out - TRY THE SUPERMASS 600. I have to keep my nutritionist and lab techs going too:type:

LOVE YOU GUYS - ssssshhhhhh don't tell the guys at Anabolex (they dont have your fun sense of humor)

Bodybuilders - go figure?

Laura

Guys - check my profile - I am 43 years old - sexual harrassment is sometimes the only action I get on a Saturday Night.oke:

New meaning to "pimping" here :wave:

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
What's the carbohydrate source in super mass 600. I see it says high quality carbohydrates but it doesn't say low GI. I'm gonna guess it's maltodextrin.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Are you into younger guys in their 20's, I definitely love "more mature women".....Plus what is a 20/30 blend, I have been looking all over for it! And is all your Whey Cross Flow Microfiltered?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is hilarious!

Pickin' up customers, and dick at the same time lol lol

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What's the carbohydrate source in super mass 600. I see it says high quality carbohydrates but it doesn't say low GI. I'm gonna guess it's maltodextrin.
The ingredient profile is on their website, it is malto.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey thanx for answering my ?
Sorry - I thought I directed you to our website - Let me tell you boys something - This board is the highlight of my work day!!!!!!:rofl: So that should tell you something.......I will do whatever it takes to keep you guys in All The Whey Products :nono:except what you are thinking right now......

LOVE YA

You want to love me back - email allthewhey and tell them that Laura is the best thing since silicone breasts.

Laura

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.....silicone or saline?? Hard to say which is better :)

Sixpack

Awards
Maltodextrin is the carb source, better off using oats and whey as a MRP, I love ATW but its poor choice of carbs

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maltodextrin is the carb source, better off using oats and whey as a MRP, I love ATW but its poor choice of carbs
Sixpack - do me a favor and email me your thoughts on this - at [email protected]. It really helps me when I go in the plant to talk with the nutritionists.

I really appreciate all the feedback, good and bad.

Laura

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I talked to the powers at www.allthewhey.com and here is their response.

"We have looked at oats and we decided to not use this as we were interested in achieving 4 calories per gram of serving. Oats is mostly fiber and and works as a meal replacer, not really as a gainer. Oats would not add the calories or add the carbs. If you were asking for a meal real replacer-mrp, we have those to where the goal is to lose weight, the goal with our weight gainer is to gain weight - hence the malto"

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I talked to the powers at www.allthewhey.com and here is their response.

"We have looked at oats and we decided to not use this as we were interested in achieving 4 calories per gram of serving. Oats is mostly fiber and and works as a meal replacer, not really as a gainer. Oats would not add the calories or add the carbs. If you were asking for a meal real replacer-mrp, we have those to where the goal is to lose weight, the goal with our weight gainer is to gain weight - hence the malto"
Gaining weight, gaining fat and gaining muscle are 3 distinct things.

What's the point of weight gain when it comes with hefty fat gain too?

Sixpack

Awards
Well its going to be fat weight with the malto a very poor choice. ALl the gainers have the malto added to it for the most part.My suggestion is take a look at the ingredients in VPX MRP product or Prolabs leans mass matrix, they use oat flour, brown rice , etc.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Gaining weight, gaining fat and gaining muscle are 3 distinct things.

What's the point of weight gain when it comes with hefty fat gain too?
I totally agree. ATW needs to realize that a lot of people are getting smart when it comes to weight-gain powders. I personally won't go anywhere near a food or supp if I see the word maltodextrin.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would it really be that much more expensive to use ground oats and flour and other low gi sources? Oats seem relatively cheap, and I think I have seen a place that sells ground (powdered) oats before. Anyone use ground oats? Sorry alittle O/T, but Six I saw your diet once and you were eating over 3 cups of oats in one day. How exactly do you eat those (with milk, ground, just straight up raw?) Just seems like alot and the taste is ok but man that would get old. :lol:

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would it really be that much more expensive to use ground oats and flour and other low gi sources? Oats seem relatively cheap, and I think I have seen a place that sells ground (powdered) oats before. Anyone use ground oats? Sorry alittle O/T, but Six I saw your diet once and you were eating over 3 cups of oats in one day. How exactly do you eat those (with milk, ground, just straight up raw?) Just seems like alot and the taste is ok but man that would get old. :lol:
Guys - I hear you and I truly believe that ONLY YOU are the experts when it comes to this because you have made the biggest investments - YOURSELVES......so I print out your comments and I take them to the owner. We shall see - but in the meantime, stick with us and the products that we carry that DO work for you.

I will keep you posted and really value your feedback.

Laura

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree. ATW needs to realize that a lot of people are getting smart when it comes to weight-gain powders. I personally won't go anywhere near a food or supp if I see the word maltodextrin.
trace malto isn't a bad thing.

I'm developing a whey right now that has trace malto in it as it's the carrier for the flavouring. Works out to about a gram per 100 grams injested.

The problem is companies don't disclose amounts used which leads to consumer skeptism <sp?>.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to offer some insight here....

A gainer that gets it's carbs from maltodextrin makes most educated bodybuilders shudder. The GI load of malto is enough to really throw my diet off balance. Don't think of diet as a conventional "diet" where the goal is to lose weight. I have carefully allotted the # of calories per day based on my BMR, thermic effect of food, and activity levels. this gives me a pretty precise idea of what i need to eat to gain weight without fat. A weight gainer with the ingerdient profile you have listed really wouldn't fit into my diet (or many others for that matter). It isn't the calories that scare me, it's where those calories are derived from.

What i as well as others would love to see would be something akin to VPX's micellean, which contains low-GI carbohydrate sources such as oats, whole grain's, etc.. The fiber content would be welcome that comes from oats/grains also; I don't know anybody that wouldn't benefit from more fiber. Although the price is higher, i would be more tempted to buy a product that contains well-thought out ingredients than one that is a clone in a saturated market (anyone say "N-Large II"?).

whatever you do, i love the banana/orange blends; and will continue to buy 30lbs at a time! thanks for listening

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see an affordable low gi high fiber mrp.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
isnt malto good pwo though?
not if trying to keep insulin in check.

Low GI carbs have proven to be just as effective. I've used low GI carbs pre and post for close to 3 years now. Actually 99% of carbs that I consume (except on a cheat day) are all low GI.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
not if trying to keep insulin in check.

Low GI carbs have proven to be just as effective. I've used low GI carbs pre and post for close to 3 years now. Actually 99% of carbs that I consume (except on a cheat day) are all low GI.
Same, except I drink some gatorade on leg day. That's about it.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what if your bulking and not really looking to keeping insulin in check. I have been told pwo is really the ONLY time you should really consume high gi's during the day. I usually start drinking 60-100grams of malto during the end of my workout.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
what if your bulking and not really looking to keeping insulin in check. I have been told pwo is really the ONLY time you should really consume high gi's during the day. I usually start drinking 60-100grams of malto during the end of my workout.
I've never had any ill effects from using a high GI carb PWO. To each his own though.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I bulk nowdays (as opposed to my younger bulking days) I try to do so using clean foods. Yes, I don't put on as much muscle but I also don't have to literally kill myself to take the fat off either.

I am getting older and I can't rebound and lose the fat like I once used to.

Your mileage may vary but don't knock until you've tried it :)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree, and say that I put on more muscle with High GI's PWO, but I have since switched to low GI PWO, and I feel better after i workout. I guess the change from malto in my weight gainer, 100 carbs through a multi-grain bagel or oats makes me feel alot better.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hate to say I told you weight gainers don't really sell....Get that flavored MPI out pronto!
T BONE - T BONE - T BONE -

What I have gone through for you - I literally just got home after listening to my nutritionist and lab guys tell me why there is no MPI yet .......do you know how long I had to listen to information about the Casein and Whey and how Casein is actually derived and just how suspension works and what is insoluable-------oh my gosh...... Okay - here is what I understand that they are saying to me.

It is not so simple that they can just use the same flavoring solution as they use with the other products because the Casein is so difficult to work with. The do tell me that they are working on it and WHEN THEY CAN GUARENTEE that it will be right - they will release it.

I did get a sneak taste at our new flavor - Now I wanted peanut butter flavored whey -but I was over ruled.....what do you think of ......drum rollll:type: CHOCOLATE ORANGE. It was really good - I cannot think of a good word - but it was sweet and rich. It is still in the lab - so no availability yet.....but TBONE - I AM WORKING FOR YOU - SO you will be the first to know......Now I cannot listen to any more shop talk. I am off to find a thread that has sex, gossip or something juicy - I will be lurking there.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura - DONT FORGET 2.00 OFF NEW PRODUCTS THIS WEEK>

Hey - what do you guys think about Coral Powder - just heard some interesting stuff at the office today - anybody have any personal experience yet?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T BONE - T BONE - T BONE -

What I have gone through for you - I literally just got home after listening to my nutritionist and lab guys tell me why there is no MPI yet .......do you know how long I had to listen to information about the Casein and Whey and how Casein is actually derived and just how suspension works and what is insoluable-------oh my gosh...... Okay - here is what I understand that they are saying to me.

It is not so simple that they can just use the same flavoring solution as they use with the other products because the Casein is so difficult to work with. The do tell me that they are working on it and WHEN THEY CAN GUARENTEE that it will be right - they will release it.

I did get a sneak taste at our new flavor - Now I wanted peanut butter flavored whey -but I was over ruled.....what do you think of ......drum rollll:type: CHOCOLATE ORANGE. It was really good - I cannot think of a good word - but it was sweet and rich. It is still in the lab - so no availability yet.....but TBONE - I AM WORKING FOR YOU - SO you will be the first to know......Now I cannot listen to any more shop talk. I am off to find a thread that has sex, gossip or something juicy - I will be lurking there.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura - DONT FORGET 2.00 OFF NEW PRODUCTS THIS WEEK>

Hey - what do you guys think about Coral Powder - just heard some interesting stuff at the office today - anybody have any personal experience yet?

Thanks a lot for "workin it" for me. I love to see a woman "work it". Also to know shes doin it just for me....Keep on "workin it" woman!

Methyl1

Awards
Thanks a lot for "workin it" for me. I love to see a woman "work it". Also to know shes doin it just for me....Keep on "workin it" woman!
I personally use ProLabs N-Large II every morning for breakfast. I mix two scoops of Vanilla N-Large, glass of skim Milk and a Banana in the Blender and instant high carb, high protien breakfast :cheers: Been doing that for the past 4 months.

BTW, what is wrong with the Prolab N-Large?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch malto ever. If I was gonna go junky I'd just eat oreos and ice cream. No point in eating something junky that tastes like **** and doesn't mix.

IMO have your engineers work on a weight gainer formula with soluble fiber and some sort of high amylopectin-content starch (as opposed to the predominantly straight chain amylose). I'd also go with a whey/MPI blend (whatever it takes to end up around 50/50 whey/casien). A glycemic index of around 50 is a good place to shoot, have your boys get a blood glucose meter and test that badboy out.

Also, I realize you have a customer base that is happy with your product but I'd really suggest doing some doing some blind taste tests with 40/60/80% of the amount of flavoring system used vs the normal amount of flavoring system in 1 and 2 cups of water and 1 and 2 cups of milk, as I found the wheys to be way too sweet to mix in the concentrations I normally mix it in, and I know of several other people who feel the same way (particularly the vanilla and chocolate had this problem, the banana was overly sweet too but not as extremely so). I have a feeling if you were to do a taste test with a decent amount of people you'd find that would be a fairly common comment.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
their chocolate whey is the best tasting chocolate shake i've ever had

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I've got about 4lbs of it sitting in my closet that I'll never use, you're welcome to it :D

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you - I took the liberty of copying this and sending to the home office - you are right, some people are happy, but we are always looking for new ideas and improvements and this is the place that we learn........ the next three ideas coming out this coming month have all been generated by thoughts shared on these boards.

1. Peanut Butter as a flavor
2. Individual flavor packets
3. Bulk Orders with the ability to order FIVE FLAVORS in FIFTY POUNDS.

These three things are coming out soon and it never would have happened if we didn't learn about it from you guys.....so I am glad for the insight.

Laura

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I've got about 4lbs of it sitting in my closet that I'll never use, you're welcome to it :D
i'll give you 8 dollars and a picture of me smiling :) ... i can even autograph it if you like

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Woooo. Make it a picture in your pretty pretty pink thong all shaved and oiled up and you have a deal :whip: :rofl: