New Product - Super Mass600

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I would love to see an affordable low gi high fiber mrp.

2. isnt malto good pwo though?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    isnt malto good pwo though?
    not if trying to keep insulin in check.

Low GI carbs have proven to be just as effective. I've used low GI carbs pre and post for close to 3 years now. Actually 99% of carbs that I consume (except on a cheat day) are all low GI.

4. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    not if trying to keep insulin in check.

Low GI carbs have proven to be just as effective. I've used low GI carbs pre and post for close to 3 years now. Actually 99% of carbs that I consume (except on a cheat day) are all low GI.
    Same, except I drink some gatorade on leg day. That's about it.

5. what if your bulking and not really looking to keeping insulin in check. I have been told pwo is really the ONLY time you should really consume high gi's during the day. I usually start drinking 60-100grams of malto during the end of my workout.

6. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    what if your bulking and not really looking to keeping insulin in check. I have been told pwo is really the ONLY time you should really consume high gi's during the day. I usually start drinking 60-100grams of malto during the end of my workout.
    I've never had any ill effects from using a high GI carb PWO. To each his own though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    what if your bulking and not really looking to keeping insulin in check. I have been told pwo is really the ONLY time you should really consume high gi's during the day. I usually start drinking 60-100grams of malto during the end of my workout.
    When I bulk nowdays (as opposed to my younger bulking days) I try to do so using clean foods. Yes, I don't put on as much muscle but I also don't have to literally kill myself to take the fat off either.

I am getting older and I can't rebound and lose the fat like I once used to.

Your mileage may vary but don't knock until you've tried it

8. I have to agree, and say that I put on more muscle with High GI's PWO, but I have since switched to low GI PWO, and I feel better after i workout. I guess the change from malto in my weight gainer, 100 carbs through a multi-grain bagel or oats makes me feel alot better.
  9. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Hate to say I told you weight gainers don't really sell....Get that flavored MPI out pronto!
    T BONE - T BONE - T BONE -

What I have gone through for you - I literally just got home after listening to my nutritionist and lab guys tell me why there is no MPI yet .......do you know how long I had to listen to information about the Casein and Whey and how Casein is actually derived and just how suspension works and what is insoluable-------oh my gosh...... Okay - here is what I understand that they are saying to me.

It is not so simple that they can just use the same flavoring solution as they use with the other products because the Casein is so difficult to work with. The do tell me that they are working on it and WHEN THEY CAN GUARENTEE that it will be right - they will release it.

I did get a sneak taste at our new flavor - Now I wanted peanut butter flavored whey -but I was over ruled.....what do you think of ......drum rollll CHOCOLATE ORANGE. It was really good - I cannot think of a good word - but it was sweet and rich. It is still in the lab - so no availability yet.....but TBONE - I AM WORKING FOR YOU - SO you will be the first to know......Now I cannot listen to any more shop talk. I am off to find a thread that has sex, gossip or something juicy - I will be lurking there.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura - DONT FORGET 2.00 OFF NEW PRODUCTS THIS WEEK>

Hey - what do you guys think about Coral Powder - just heard some interesting stuff at the office today - anybody have any personal experience yet?

10. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    T BONE - T BONE - T BONE -

What I have gone through for you - I literally just got home after listening to my nutritionist and lab guys tell me why there is no MPI yet .......do you know how long I had to listen to information about the Casein and Whey and how Casein is actually derived and just how suspension works and what is insoluable-------oh my gosh...... Okay - here is what I understand that they are saying to me.

It is not so simple that they can just use the same flavoring solution as they use with the other products because the Casein is so difficult to work with. The do tell me that they are working on it and WHEN THEY CAN GUARENTEE that it will be right - they will release it.

I did get a sneak taste at our new flavor - Now I wanted peanut butter flavored whey -but I was over ruled.....what do you think of ......drum rollll CHOCOLATE ORANGE. It was really good - I cannot think of a good word - but it was sweet and rich. It is still in the lab - so no availability yet.....but TBONE - I AM WORKING FOR YOU - SO you will be the first to know......Now I cannot listen to any more shop talk. I am off to find a thread that has sex, gossip or something juicy - I will be lurking there.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Laura - DONT FORGET 2.00 OFF NEW PRODUCTS THIS WEEK>

Hey - what do you guys think about Coral Powder - just heard some interesting stuff at the office today - anybody have any personal experience yet?

Thanks a lot for "workin it" for me. I love to see a woman "work it". Also to know shes doin it just for me....Keep on "workin it" woman!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Thanks a lot for "workin it" for me. I love to see a woman "work it". Also to know shes doin it just for me....Keep on "workin it" woman!
    I personally use ProLabs N-Large II every morning for breakfast. I mix two scoops of Vanilla N-Large, glass of skim Milk and a Banana in the Blender and instant high carb, high protien breakfast Been doing that for the past 4 months.

BTW, what is wrong with the Prolab N-Large?

12. I wouldn't touch malto ever. If I was gonna go junky I'd just eat oreos and ice cream. No point in eating something junky that tastes like **** and doesn't mix.

IMO have your engineers work on a weight gainer formula with soluble fiber and some sort of high amylopectin-content starch (as opposed to the predominantly straight chain amylose). I'd also go with a whey/MPI blend (whatever it takes to end up around 50/50 whey/casien). A glycemic index of around 50 is a good place to shoot, have your boys get a blood glucose meter and test that badboy out.

Also, I realize you have a customer base that is happy with your product but I'd really suggest doing some doing some blind taste tests with 40/60/80% of the amount of flavoring system used vs the normal amount of flavoring system in 1 and 2 cups of water and 1 and 2 cups of milk, as I found the wheys to be way too sweet to mix in the concentrations I normally mix it in, and I know of several other people who feel the same way (particularly the vanilla and chocolate had this problem, the banana was overly sweet too but not as extremely so). I have a feeling if you were to do a taste test with a decent amount of people you'd find that would be a fairly common comment.

13. their chocolate whey is the best tasting chocolate shake i've ever had

14. I've got about 4lbs of it sitting in my closet that I'll never use, you're welcome to it

15. I hear you - I took the liberty of copying this and sending to the home office - you are right, some people are happy, but we are always looking for new ideas and improvements and this is the place that we learn........ the next three ideas coming out this coming month have all been generated by thoughts shared on these boards.

1. Peanut Butter as a flavor
    2. Individual flavor packets
    3. Bulk Orders with the ability to order FIVE FLAVORS in FIFTY POUNDS.

These three things are coming out soon and it never would have happened if we didn't learn about it from you guys.....so I am glad for the insight.

Laura

16. Quote Originally Posted by wheystation
    2. Individual flavor packets
    3. Bulk Orders with the ability to order FIVE FLAVORS in FIFTY POUNDS.
    Can I trade in my remainder unflavored 50 lbs for some flavor?

17. [QUOTE=BOHICA]Can I trade in my remainder unflavored 50 lbs for some flavor? [/Q

No - but as soon as the flavor packs are ready - I will throw some at you.

Laura

18. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    I've got about 4lbs of it sitting in my closet that I'll never use, you're welcome to it
    i'll give you 8 dollars and a picture of me smiling ... i can even autograph it if you like

19. Woooo. Make it a picture in your pretty pretty pink thong all shaved and oiled up and you have a deal

20. hahaahahah done!

21. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    I wouldn't touch malto ever. If I was gonna go junky I'd just eat oreos and ice cream. No point in eating something junky that tastes like **** and doesn't mix.

IMO have your engineers work on a weight gainer formula with soluble fiber and some sort of high amylopectin-content starch (as opposed to the predominantly straight chain amylose). I'd also go with a whey/MPI blend (whatever it takes to end up around 50/50 whey/casien). A glycemic index of around 50 is a good place to shoot, have your boys get a blood glucose meter and test that badboy out.

Also, I realize you have a customer base that is happy with your product but I'd really suggest doing some doing some blind taste tests with 40/60/80% of the amount of flavoring system used vs the normal amount of flavoring system in 1 and 2 cups of water and 1 and 2 cups of milk, as I found the wheys to be way too sweet to mix in the concentrations I normally mix it in, and I know of several other people who feel the same way (particularly the vanilla and chocolate had this problem, the banana was overly sweet too but not as extremely so). I have a feeling if you were to do a taste test with a decent amount of people you'd find that would be a fairly common comment.
    I always mix my whey with water. I found the Banana not to be sweet enough. The flavors I like best are the Strawberry and the Orange.

22. Sounds to me like the best solution would be to offer the flavoring system in seperate packets. Can't beat your prices (well, a local guy does match your concentrate price for unflavored) and the whey is high quality - just too sweet for me. I have cut WAY down on the whey so I doubt I'll be purchasing any bulk bags but I would definately be down for some sort of whey with added creatine monohydrate and EAAs/leucine... mixed in.

23. I can't use strawberry or orange or any fruit flavored. Creamy fruit just doesnt appeal to me. I dont mind syntrax nectar, because it is at least clear and looks like fruit juice.

24. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I would love to see an affordable low gi high fiber mrp.
    I was thinking of buying one of those dehydrators and making my own low GI carb mixes. Thing is, I don't think broccolli and barley powder would taste all that good mixed in anything. But, as I understand it, all you have to do is dehydrate a good amount of veggies and grind them down into powder, and you've got your own low GI complex carb powder. Or you could buy that Pure Vitargo stuff. No idea if it's any good, but it sure as hell is expensive.

25. a mixture of very finely ground dessicated yam powder and psyllium husks or some other soluble fiber would work best. Yams contain a high ratio of amylopectin:amylose, which is why their GI is low even though they're not so high in fiber as a lot of other veggies.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    I was thinking of buying one of those dehydrators and making my own low GI carb mixes. Thing is, I don't think broccolli and barley powder would taste all that good mixed in anything. But, as I understand it, all you have to do is dehydrate a good amount of veggies and grind them down into powder, and you've got your own low GI complex carb powder. Or you could buy that Pure Vitargo stuff. No idea if it's any good, but it sure as hell is expensive.

Pure Vitargo is a high-gi carb.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Pure Vitargo is a high-gi carb.
    My mistake, thought it was supposed to be low GI. This dehydration thingee is starting to look good the more I look into it. I could take all my favorite veggies and turn them to my advantage in a pretty unique way.

28. That actaully sounds interesting, if you do it let us know.

29. I just food process my oates, low enough gi for me

30. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I just food process my oates, low enough gi for me
    That's what I've been doing, I throw them in my morning shake and blend away. It'd be nice to have a powder though that I could mix at will without having to blend it, or maybe even cap it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 01:22 PM
  2. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 02:58 PM
  3. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:00 AM
  4. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 12:47 AM
  5. EQL releases new Product