Nutrition Info on Beef Round Cube steaks - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutrition Info on Beef Round Cube steaks

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nutrition Info on Beef Round Cube steaks

Allright I purchased some of these today. Anyway, it just says Beef Round Cube Steaks. So I don't know what to count it as. I counted it as top round though because I'm guessing its top round because I got the buget value pack. I know top round is less expensive also. Now you could look up Beef round, but you would need to know whether its top round, round tip, eye of round, round full cut.....What I wrote it down as is top round, lean only. Its either that or top round, lean w/fat. There is very little visable fat by the way. Anyway, I use Corinne T.Netzers book. It serves me well when I know what I'm looking for. What do you guys think?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So anyone find me an answer on this?...I sure can't.
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    So anyone find me an answer on this?...I sure can't.
    Honestly bro, I don't know if it really matters what you call it. The difrence in fat in all those cuts is negligable in the grand scheeme of things. Not the answer you were looking for, but Hey!... What do I know...
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Honestly bro, I don't know if it really matters what you call it. The difrence in fat in all those cuts is negligable in the grand scheeme of things. Not the answer you were looking for, but Hey!... What do I know...
    I just like to be right on when I write my macos and calories out for the day.
  5. Diamond Member

My wife and family say I'm obsessive compulsive. I asked the doctor and she said "You may have obessive compulsive tendacies, but not full blown OCD". I don't know, is it just me?. Usually if I can't count it, I don't eat it. That is excluding a "cheat day" where I don't count. I still won't eat Trans-Fatty-Acids on those days though. The wife thinks I'm nuts, and says "If you just have a little its not gonna hurt you". I won't eat anything with the words "Hydrogenated" in the ingredient lists. I read all ingredient lists fully before I purchase a product. I even called up a company that makes "Promise spread" because it said "Trans Fat Free" on the package but had hydrogenated ingredients. They said if its under a certain amount they legally can call it Trans Fat free even though there is still a small amount in it. Well I don't use the stuff now, I just let my wife use it. You think I'm nuts?
  6. Senior Member

My wife and family say I'm obsessive compulsive. I asked the doctor and she said "You may have obessive compulsive tendacies, but not full blown OCD". I don't know, is it just me?. Usually if I can't count it, I don't eat it. That is excluding a "cheat day" where I don't count. I still won't eat Trans-Fatty-Acids on those days though. The wife thinks I'm nuts, and says "If you just have a little its not gonna hurt you". I won't eat anything with the words "Hydrogenated" in the ingredient lists. I read all ingredient lists fully before I purchase a product. I even called up a company that makes "Promise spread" because it said "Trans Fat Free" on the package but had hydrogenated ingredients. They said if its under a certain amount they legally can call it Trans Fat free even though there is still a small amount in it. Well I don't use the stuff now, I just let my wife use it. You think I'm nuts?
    Uhuh.
  7. Registered User

I was going to say, "****ing looney", but I suppose nuts would be an accurate descriptor as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutritional Info on an Actual Grilled Turkey Breast
    By Doberman13 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. cool info on creatine +whey isolate...
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 09:06 AM
  3. Serious Info. on Cronic
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:01 AM
  4. nutritional info on food/drink
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2003, 10:54 PM
  5. links to nutritional information on many foods