I don't know if Clen is working for me or not?

xTrick

Awards
Okay, so I purchased Clenbuterol to assist me on my cutting cycle and I have kept a stable diet along with cardio 3 times a week. I have also begun to supplement creatine which has caused my weight to fluctuate in the first week as well so I am not very concerned with the number on the scale compared to my physical appearance. I am also currently 5'10 and 205 lbs for those who may want the stats. The first day I used Clen, I had a really bad headache which I expected to be common and this was on at 20. I have now built my way up to 100 and this is my seventh day, but after the first day, I have not experienced any headaches at all. I supplemented with more potassium to help lower blood pressure as I assumed this was the reason for my headaches in the first place, I've also supplemented Taurine.
Currently, I am at the doctors office and I expected the side effects of Clen to raise my body temperature and my blood pressure. However, mu temperature was only 98 F and my blood pressure seemed normal. 122/79. Does this mean I have a bunk Clen?
Is there any tips to help with this, I really expected Clen to have a greater impact. The only side effect that has remained is the shakiness which I had just begun feeling at 100. Other than that, I can't seem to tell if Clen is working for me?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like bunk Clen to me. At 100mcg you should be feeling something! I'm shaking like a mofo at 80mcg when I do my Clen runs