Food in Jail

Pirate

Awards
Spent all sunday in a NH DOC and let me tell you, the food blows. Creamy macoroni. Thats all I have to say. I did however bust out alot of push-ups, sit-ups, dips, and pullups. So atleast I got a work out in...

Stay out of jail

-Pirate

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Well if it was just one Sunday afternoon in lock-down, whatever you did was just minor. Try harder next time. :drunk:

Pirate

Awards
Well if it was just one Sunday afternoon in lock-down, whatever you did was just minor. Try harder next time. :drunk:
Who says I didnt kill all the guards and escape:twisted: ??

-Pirate

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Ok will ya tell us if we guess it?

I say either street racing or alcohol related.

And I will say on the outside chance of domestic violence.

LOL

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, don't get arrested unless you're ok with that being a high-carb day. Of course, if you were godd and drunk, it was probably already a high carb day.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol i got arrested last summer, all we got was a baloney sandwich and some watered down kool aid for dinner. thank god i didn't spend the night i would have been SO hungry. i came home and my mommy made me some good food :thumbsup:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing domestic violence. Seen it many times. Women sure know how to set us off (except you, Boobie). But my only incarcerations were for public intoxication (I'm loaded now, LOL) and contempt of court (1 day each). So what'd ya do, Pirate? Steal someone's rum?

Pirate

Awards
This is such a bad story, but I guess I tell you guys anyway. No it wasnt domestic violence, I would never hit a woman, ever. I was visiting some friends in New Hampshire on saturday night. I dont drink so I was the DD...Long story short I was running low on gas so I was speeding to a gas station, got pulled over, he had beer cans in the car from a LONG time ago, I got arreseted he got pc'd, They gave me the option of either spending the night in a cell and gettin court the next day or posting bail and havin court on a later date....I chose to stay the night in a cell since I just wanted to get it over with and didn't want to drive all the way back to shitbox NH. What they failed to tell me was that I would spend the night in State Pen... It sucked, but a really cool guard at the prison bailed me out...not too badass but it still blew

-Pirate

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Well good, Pirate. I was hoping for something more juicy, but I'm glad it was relatively innocent. Lessons learned, I'm sure.

soontoberipped

Awards
As I'm a NH resident, sorry for our messed up ways. Live free or die Baby!

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
.... What they failed to tell me was that I would spend the night in State Pen... It sucked, but a really cool guard at the prison bailed me out...not too badass but it still blew

-Pirate

Did you get searched in every nook and cranny or did you just get tossed into a drunk cell?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I got a DUI and was put in jail around 6 pm. I was then moved over to the county jail around 3am, and got a nice breakfast consisting of cereal, bisquits and gravy - which had been pre-blended up I think, and that was it I think. Needless to say I gave it to the guy next to me minus the cereal, and he looked like he was in heaven eating it. He told me later, that not even his wife cooks as good as the jails, which is a reason he keeps coming back..... Got out at noon the next day, went home slept then ate a huge large pizza and started saving for lawyer fees.

If you wanna hear the best part about the story I shall post if asked, and it is one that will kinda blow your mind (doesnt have anything to do getting raped in jail either), but right now I have a stupid biomechanics test I have to study for.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I once had a friend that liked to stay in jail, he always told me only eat the fruit, the rest was crap! And this guy was massively huge too. He would do standing horizontal shoulder presses with a one of those big trash cans full of water to stay in shape. He was a bit crazy as well. RIP

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I got arrested for a DUI in nyc once..that sucked. While i was in the holding cells, every few hours they gave us a little cup of cool aide, and "halal meat".....sticking to my low carb diet i traded my bread for some more of the "halal meat"..i kept telling myself ok this is protien (i think)

lesson = dui sucks

I did see people sell a pack of stoges for 40 dollars though.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea halal meat is regular meat, it's just the way they kill the animal that's different.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I though it was similar to like a "kosher meat"

i know indian food stores have halal meat

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
...If you wanna hear the best part about the story I shall post if asked, and it is one that will kinda blow your mind (doesnt have anything to do getting raped in jail either), but right now I have a stupid biomechanics test I have to study for.
OK, I'm askin'. What happened man!?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
lol... Ok I was the dumb person and blew. I failed the breathalyzer both times really bad. I was pretty much screwed, and my lawyer even said so. ANYWAY lol, a couple months later my arresting officer pulled this lady over for speeding. She would do anything to not get a ticket, and the officer took her up on that offer. She ended up jerkin him off, and then asked for a napkin to clean up with afterwards. Right after she got done, she drove over the police station, ratted him out and showed them the napkin. LOL, the guy got kicked off the force and all his pending cases got dropped. So as screwed as I was, I ended up with nothing. LOL. I hardly drink anymore because of that though, it was a good wake up call.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's funny! You should really find her and shake her hand (after she washes it of course)