Subway Question

  1. Subway Question


    What has the most protein? A sub with grilled chicken or a sub with tuna?


  2. why not hit subway's site and look?

  3. I am guessing the tuna, not that rubbery chicken.
    •   
       


  4. I think your best bet at subway is going to be the turkey breast.

  5. The subways in my area have a little booklet with the nutritional facts for all their subs, wraps etc that they will give you if you ask for it. I'd imagine they all have it so look for one next time you're in there. If i remember correctly, the chicken teriyaki has the most protein and cals of all the subs and the chicken breast is 2nd followed by tuna sub.

  6. excellent info, sticks, thanks!!! i'm a lazy-ass.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by yankees3
    The subways in my area have a little booklet with the nutritional facts for all their subs, wraps etc that they will give you if you ask for it. I'd imagine they all have it so look for one next time you're in there. If i remember correctly, the chicken teriyaki has the most protein and cals of all the subs and the chicken breast is 2nd followed by tuna sub.
    I think first is actually the subway club, but I have been burned out on Subway for bout 6 months now lol, so I forget.

  8. Too bad they only give you 4 little ****ty scoops of tuna on a footlong... They need to double it!

    Try quizno's- much better and a lot more meat

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hypo
    Try quizno's- much better and a lot more meat
    Hell yeah buddy. Quizno's is awesome. Can't get enough of that mesquite chicken with bacon

  10. how much mayo is in/on that tuna sub also?

  11. yea i got an oven roasted chicken breast sandwich from subway yesterday and it looked so womanly cuz they put 2 pieces of chicken breast on a footlong sub! i told her to give me another piece! i was like wtf i'm paying $6 for bread and mayo!? slap some more chicken on there!
    i ended up paying almost $10 for lunch but at least it was good and protein-licious.

  12. The Wife worked at Subway a while back. The only thing I would eat from there is the turkey. Everything elese is just gross to me. I tried Quiznos a few months back for the first time. I have got to say, Subway really sucks compared to Quiznos.

  13. always get atleast double meat at subway, its more feasable to get a 6 incher and triple meat it than to get a regular footlong, too many carbs anyways... like 80grams or so. Today was my first quadruple meat on a wrap, some dont like to put that much meat on a little wrap so you have to challenge them by saying you've seen it done before or "and you call your self a sandwich artist???"

  14. sucks for you guys. ive got a chick that works at subway that give me anything i want for free or insanly discounted. i once had her cram like 8 breast on a foot long. there must have been 100+ grams of protien!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    sucks for you guys. ive got a chick that works at subway that give me anything i want for free or insanly discounted. i once had her cram like 8 breast on a foot long. there must have been 100+ grams of protien!!!
    For discounts and/or free food, I bet that isn't the only footlong that was getting crammed!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    For discounts and/or free food, I bet that isn't the only footlong that was getting crammed!!
    lol, no doubt she was gettin some action for this "free" food...

  17. the best way to get more protien is to turn around out of subway and go to quiznos and get the uber-angus steak sandwich

  18. Yeah, I wonder how many calories the large black angus sandwhich has... Must be at least 1500!

  19. best thing to get is an oven roasted chicken double meat on honey oat with mustard and lots of greens.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in