Subway Question

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
What has the most protein? A sub with grilled chicken or a sub with tuna?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why not hit subway's site and look?

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
I am guessing the tuna, not that rubbery chicken.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I think your best bet at subway is going to be the turkey breast.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
The subways in my area have a little booklet with the nutritional facts for all their subs, wraps etc that they will give you if you ask for it. I'd imagine they all have it so look for one next time you're in there. If i remember correctly, the chicken teriyaki has the most protein and cals of all the subs and the chicken breast is 2nd followed by tuna sub.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
excellent info, sticks, thanks!!! i'm a lazy-ass.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
The subways in my area have a little booklet with the nutritional facts for all their subs, wraps etc that they will give you if you ask for it. I'd imagine they all have it so look for one next time you're in there. If i remember correctly, the chicken teriyaki has the most protein and cals of all the subs and the chicken breast is 2nd followed by tuna sub.
I think first is actually the subway club, but I have been burned out on Subway for bout 6 months now lol, so I forget.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Too bad they only give you 4 little shitty scoops of tuna on a footlong... They need to double it!

Try quizno's- much better and a lot more meat :)

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea i got an oven roasted chicken breast sandwich from subway yesterday and it looked so womanly cuz they put 2 pieces of chicken breast on a footlong sub! i told her to give me another piece! i was like wtf i'm paying $6 for bread and mayo!? slap some more chicken on there!
i ended up paying almost $10 for lunch but at least it was good and protein-licious.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Wife worked at Subway a while back. The only thing I would eat from there is the turkey. Everything elese is just gross to me. I tried Quiznos a few months back for the first time. I have got to say, Subway really sucks compared to Quiznos.

Cosmo

Awards
always get atleast double meat at subway, its more feasable to get a 6 incher and triple meat it than to get a regular footlong, too many carbs anyways... like 80grams or so. Today was my first quadruple meat on a wrap, some dont like to put that much meat on a little wrap so you have to challenge them by saying you've seen it done before or "and you call your self a sandwich artist???"

BMW

Awards
  • Established
sucks for you guys. ive got a chick that works at subway that give me anything i want for free or insanly discounted. i once had her cram like 8 breast on a foot long. there must have been 100+ grams of protien!!!

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
sucks for you guys. ive got a chick that works at subway that give me anything i want for free or insanly discounted. i once had her cram like 8 breast on a foot long. there must have been 100+ grams of protien!!!
For discounts and/or free food, I bet that isn't the only footlong that was getting crammed!! :icon_lol:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For discounts and/or free food, I bet that isn't the only footlong that was getting crammed!! :icon_lol:
lol, no doubt she was gettin some action for this "free" food...

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
the best way to get more protien is to turn around out of subway and go to quiznos and get the uber-angus steak sandwich :)

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wonder how many calories the large black angus sandwhich has... Must be at least 1500!

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
best thing to get is an oven roasted chicken double meat on honey oat with mustard and lots of greens.