Water vs. flavored drinks
- 04-03-2005, 04:56 PM
- 04-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Personally, I would say no, but many have disagreed with me.
Crystal light has sweeteners that I try to avoid anyway....but I will say that when I drink a ton of Green Tea and Splenda (sometimes a gallon a day) in addition to my water I wouldnt count it
04-04-2005, 07:14 PM
Water is water. Your body will separate all of the components (well, almost all, almost all of the time) of whatever you drink and will use what it can. Think about it like this: if you were on the verge of death from dehydration I'm sure your body would gladly accept and use the water from whatever it can whether it's soda, tea, or whatever. But straight water is best so your body doesn't have to take all that other crap as well.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
- By homeysam in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM
- By MEH89 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 12-23-2008, 03:47 PM
- By papapumpsd in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2008, 04:56 PM
- By tim1985 in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:12 PM