Help with cutting the tummy

chkben

Awards
Hi pals,

Looking at my pics below, is there any topicals, supplements or training that will help me get rid of my tummy? :( It's causing tons of distress... sighz...

I'm 30 yo, 1.74m tall and 64kg...Chinese. I do have a slipdisc at my lower spinal area, hence the caution for me to work on my lower back...For supps, I have the following for use:

1. E/C
2. CEE
3. Di-Arginine Malate
4. Citruline Malate
5. ALCAR
6. A-GPC

I know I will need a cutting cycle, but what kind of routine is good for beginners and is there an example routine?

Thanks!

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
It`s your diet that will get rid of the fat not supps... diet along with aerobics

will lower your BF% and then your gut will disappear...

iwinulose2981

Awards
just like the other bro said its all diet and cardio. find your max heart rate and do cardio at about 65% of it about 4 days a week for about 45-60 min have a good low fat diet cut back on the sugars and fat and your abs will be coming in no time.

Andrew69

Board Supporter
Awards
chkben,
At only 64 kg (~140 lbs) you need to bulk and add muscle mate, not cut!!
Cutting is far easier when you have some muscle mass, and at 64 kg, you simply dont!

merllin_2000

Awards
Well all these guys are right, First and foremost the diet is the most important. you need to eat 6-7 proportioned meals a day to get your metabolism up. Keep account of your calorie intake. I prefer trying to gain mass, and usually do cardio 2 times a week.

chkben

Awards
did a Fitness Consultation session in my local gym today wif the fitness instructors today...

My stats are:

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 65.2kg
BMI: 21.5
Bodyfats: 22%

Desireable range
(as per the computer program generating the stats)
Bodyfats: 17-23%

Do I still need to gain weight?? My BF% is already quite on the high end and my tummy around is quite upsetting... :(

Should I be supplementing with supplements like Trimax, MAX LMG or ??

I'm cutting down my carbs intake and trying to skip junk foods.. still regular 2.5 - 3 meals a day though, as work doesn't allow me to eat the ideal 5-6 meals... :p

Any more advice appreciated, thanks!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
did a Fitness Consultation session in my local gym today wif the fitness instructors today...

My stats are:

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 65.2kg
BMI: 21.5
Bodyfats: 22%

Desireable range
(as per the computer program generating the stats)
Bodyfats: 17-23%

Do I still need to gain weight?? My BF% is already quite on the high end and my tummy around is quite upsetting... :(

Should I be supplementing with supplements like Trimax, MAX LMG or ??

I'm cutting down my carbs intake and trying to skip junk foods.. still regular 2.5 - 3 meals a day though, as work doesn't allow me to eat the ideal 5-6 meals... :p

Any more advice appreciated, thanks!
You need to gain weight yes, but in the form of muscle mass not fat. Get yourself on a diet with a 40/40/20 (p/c/f) ratio. count your cals and stay away from high fat and simple carb foods. Like everyone else mentioned, do low intensity cardio 3-4 times a week and make sure your lifting!!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
chkben,
At only 64 kg (~140 lbs) you need to bulk and add muscle mate, not cut!!
Cutting is far easier when you have some muscle mass, and at 64 kg, you simply dont!
i too suggest bulking ... first muscle burns TONS of fat, second its easier to "look cut" when there is muscle to protrude through

put on as much muscle as you can then worry about cutting

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: Yeah, what he said. Putting on more muscle will lean you out by lowering total bf% and the new muscle will burn more calories to boot.

You gotta work on nutrition though bro. That's #1. If you don't get that in order, you will not achieve any goal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 20
Jflynny18 Weight Loss 9
Supplements 35
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 10