Can anyone help me? Clen

stars811

stars811

Awards
Hia all,I'm a female, 23 years old. I'm looking to loose weight and gain muscle. I'm currently 151 lb , and 5ft 3, I'm just over weight. I have tried a lot of things, I gym a lot, but nothing seems to be helping me loose weight, I eat clean, no alcohol, not too much carbs, but still can't shift my weight. I started taking clenbuterol, hoping it will help me, I'm on day 7, but I've put 1lb on, not lost anything :/ this is how I took my cycle
Day 1 20mg
Day 2 20mg
Day 3 40mg
Day 4 60 mg
Day 4 60mg
Day 5 80 mg
Day 6 80 mg
Day 7 80mg

Can anyone tell me why I am not loosing weight, I eat clean, no junk no alcohol
I work out 4 times a week, intense.

Thank you in Advance, or someone can email me for advice please

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"Eating clean" means nothing to us

what are your total daily calories?

It looks like you jumped to clen before fixing your diet, which is 90% of weight loss.

If you prefer PM throw me a message, you are doing something wrong here we need more details

stars811

stars811

Awards
I would say my diet is good, this is the typical day for me
Breakfast - 2 boiled egg

Lunch - green salad with chicken and mushroom, with tsp vinaigrette dressing.

Snack - protein bar ( made myself, includes oats, banana, protein powder (slender blend) chocolate chip) only 2tsp in whole batch)

Dinner- veg, rice and chicken or
veg sweet potato, lean beef Or
veg fish

Few green teas through the day and around two litre water, thanks

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But what are your total calories for the day and what is your TDEE? At your height and weight you will probably be looking at 1300-1500 calories to lose weight. Clen is not the answer until you get the diet sorted. Eating clean or eating dirty is irrelevant for losing weight. Calorie deficit is what matters. I use Clen to help preserve a bit of lean body mass while cutting. It has a slight anabolic effect. I also suggest you start weighing your food. You will be surprised how easy it is to underestimate food without using a scale

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are feeling like you don't have enough calories then increase cardio and exercise to keep a deficit of 500-600 calories under your TDEE.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's also possible the Clen is bunk. Are you feeling any of the sides from Clen? I agree with what the others said though too. Diet is huge. If you're not cutting your cals and expect Clen work magic, you will be disappointed

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it can be frustrating and you just want to find something that works but the guys are right- your diet and training are really where the changes are made! Sounds like they types of food you eat are good but you need to look at the total number of calories, breakdown of calories, and also how much activity you're doing throughout the day/week. Weight your food and track your calories for a few days for us. Then let us know how many you are taking in along with what you do at the gym(cardio and/or weight) and for how long. Intensity in your training is also huge! There are lots of factors but we can help you! After we get that part squared away, you could always add in a simple fat burner to help give you a little energy and appetite suppressant. We have several here and you can use my discount kat5 but the nutrition and training must be right in order for them to help!

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/c-5309-weight-loss-energy.aspx

stars811

stars811

Awards
Thank you all, I will measure everything to see where I'm going wrong in the next couple of days and reply then. Maybe I will find out what I'm doing wrong here x

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you are taking Clen do you have the shakes and it feels like your heart is beating 120bpm? Clen feels crazy if you have a real batch. I personally never look forward to taking it and when I do I grab the full dose in the morning so that by lunch I feel somewhat normal.

stars811

stars811

Awards
Yes first few days I was shaking really bad, my body temperature was sky high, but now I feel nothing, I don't understand why because I'm going up dosage, so I should feel worse, right?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Body builds up a tolerance to it pretty fast. That's why they say to cycle it every couple weeks. I was up to 120mcg the last week of cycle and I was already getting used to it.

stars811

stars811

Awards
Yes will probably stop taking them now, as it has done nothing to me, and your right it's probably my diet. But I used to live on pot noodles, takeaways, lukozade ketchup, drink alcohol twice a week nothing healthy,didn't do no exercise and I was a stone and half lighter, now that I don't eat junk, all clean and no fizzy drinks, alcohol or squash I'm bigger. And my portions aren't that big, people tell me I should eat more, but Il only put more weight on. I have planned my meal out today and this is what il eat:
6.30 am - slender blend 200ml water/200ml milk 253 calories

12.30 - tin of tune in brine 1 1/ cup of mixed vegetables

6.00 - omelette - two eggs, mushrooms - onions
1 hour of circuit training
Water and few cups of green tea
3 capsules of omega 3
Is that too much? Is that why I'm putting weight on?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't look like a lot of calories.have you determined your TDEE yet? Find a calculator on Google for that. Then you need to look at your macros. .8-1g of protein per lb of LBM and .4g of fat per lb. the rest fill in with carbs. Doesn't look like you are getting much carbs other than the veggies. Are you also including cooking oils and butters in your calorie counting? A lot of people overlook that and fail to realize a tbsp of oil is over 120 calories. If you have been eating too far under your calories for a long time you could have messed up your metabolism as well. I honestly would figure out what your body needs. Get an accurate accounting of what you are really taking in and then assess where you should adjust.

stars811

stars811

Awards
Well I use coconut oil, they say that's the best. I'm really sorry but what does TDEE mean?

I use a lot of chilli flakes I'm not sure if that's fattening, my tub doesn't say.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Total daily energy expenditure. It's a calculation of height, weight, age, and activity level. Basically what you are determining is what amount of calories your body needs to sustain itself at your activity level. Then based off of that minus 500 to put yourself in a healthy deficit . This will make your body look at fat storage for the energy it is not getting in food intake. Try to keep weight loss at 1-2lbs a week max.

Chili flakes shouldn't have significant calories to worry about. Oil, butter, creams, gravy, sauces tend to. Some condiments are full of sodium which aren't necessarily bad but could cause water retention which may appear as weight gain but in reality isn't.

stars811

stars811

Awards
So my TDEE is 2060, minus 500 = 1560 cal per day. Now how to work out how much protein, carbs and fat I should be consuming? Sorry I'm all new to learning all of this.

Thank you all for your help so far.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carbs 174g
Protein 105g
Fat 47g

That's a basic starting point. You can adjust your carb and fat level to suit your needs. Just remember a gram of fat is more calorie dense than a gram of carbs. Just make sure you get a minimum of 105g of protein. This is based on 1g of protein per lb of LBM and .45g of fat per lb of LBM. The rest is filled in with carbs.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For reference you can achieve the protein amount with approximately 350g of lean meat a day. Or substitute a serving of meat for a scoop of protein powder. If you eat 3 meals a day then try to get in 30-35g per meal. A serving of rice or potatoes is usually 50-60g of carbs so if you stick to a serving per meal you should be clear. Mind your oils and butters as the fat is really easy to go over.

stars811

stars811

Awards
Ah brill thank you so much, I want to loose 25lb . But I also want to gain muscle. When I achieve my weight goal, do I consume more grams of protein?

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you achieve your goal and you want to gain muscle you will need to increase your calories over maintenance. Start with 100 calories and work your way up. Increasing your protein is a good start but you will be able to up your fat and carb intake as well. If you just want to recomp once you cut just eat at maintenance

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ah brill thank you so much, I want to loose 25lb . But I also want to gain muscle. When I achieve my weight goal, do I consume more grams of protein?
Once you loose the weight you want to loose, you can build up your calories protein, carbs and fats- to where you are just a little over maintenance(TDEE) and work on gaining muscle while staying lean. Are you lifting weights in your circuit training?

Here's a good site that helps you calculate and give you good starting points...
http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Little late to the party so don't know how this all panned out but if still on the quest, I think you need to eat more and spread out your meals so you eat every 2-3 hours. make training is intense to where you leave it all at the gym after weight training and keep post cardio short 20 mins low intensity don't want to risk losing muscle. forget the scale only weigh yourself once a week but use the mirror as the real weight loss judge, give the diet a week or 2 to see any change don't just think one week youll be 5 pounds lighter and it shows in the mirror after a coupe of days patience and consistency is key.

How have the clen effects been? I am looking into trying clen as well and have been doing as much research as possible

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
After you run clen for 2 weeks your receptors will decreased significantly... looks like you got a long road ahead since you want to lose 25lbs, might want to look into ketofen to help reset the receptors.

jaces

jaces

Awards
ephedra wil be a better choice as it has an appitite suppresent effect

Almostskinny

Awards
Hi oak new to this whole forum thing so I thought I would share my personal experience with u. SWIM has been running clen since Jan with winny in 1 week cycles. In off week I do an Eca stack. I go to the gym at least 4-5 days a week doing 30-40 min of intense cardio and weight training. I try to consume no more than 1100 calories a day. habe already lost 51 pounds. I am eating better but not perfect. I think ur diet might be cleaner than mine but it still works with the weight loss. If u have questions let me know

IronWarr

Awards
This sounds funny... First of all you just made "diet" and see no results and jump on Clen...
What about to make plan for 20 weeks (if you are so much overweight)
Diet: Carbs cycling (200-125-50-150-100-50-50) this rotation for 4 weeks without cardio just weight training
After that 4 weeks just start with 2x week LI cardio and add one (0-carbs-day) and go by feeling .. add more cardio till you hit 4x week and till you make all 50s .. 0s
Hiit, Circuit training programs, supps (for cutting, proteins)
You will see results without using Clen...
Good luck!