Tony Robbins says basify?

Rastar

Awards
I was listening to a Tony Robbins tape the other day about health. He says that the key to staying healthy is to basify the body. He had blood tests done and found all kinds of "blood bugs" that thrive on an acidic environment. He spent 30 days reducing the PH of his body and ate raw foods. He retested and the blood bugs were gone.

Anyone know anything about this?

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
I was listening to a Tony Robbins tape the other day about health. He says that the key to staying healthy is to basify the body. He had blood tests done and found all kinds of "blood bugs" that thrive on an acidic environment. He spent 30 days reducing the PH of his body and ate raw foods. He retested and the blood bugs were gone.

Anyone know anything about this?
Tony Robbins actually promote a diet which we called Alkaline Diet. I am not sure what it will do to u if u follow the diet and go on and train the bodybuilding way. I also hope to hear from the other what their opinion is.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
is he that schmuck on the "gazelle" with the pony tail?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
is he that schmuck on the "gazelle" with the pony tail?
ha! No, TR is the billionaire motivational coach, with all sorts of tapes and books. He's a health enthusiast, though, so his info should be legit.

The other guy, jacked-up/pony-tail Joe Theismann is Tony Little, I think.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh haha yeah that's right ... tony little lol

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
that tony little dude is a total homo.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
No offense, but pls don't make fun out of him as he really change a lot of people's life including me. Thats why i do respect him, but not worship him. If u wanna know about his diet, just type alkaline diet on any search engine and u will get lots of info on it so i don't have to repeat again. I would really wanna hear what Bobo or Dr D might said.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone is gonna smack T. Robbins. If anybody has his sh*t together, it's that guy. Now, as for Tony Little; he's obviously had some good success. Dude is pimping his stuff all over TV and somebody is buying. That said, checking his act (and the pony-tail), he's definitely gonna take some...

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The body has a buffering system that is far more sophisticated than Tony Robbins' schpiel (I am not saying he is full of shizzle, as I don't know), and will adjust your PH, unless, of course,you are main-lining lemon juice or NaOH...Dim

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of that basify thing with Tony Robbins, but I definitely would reccomend to anyone on here to download his tapes, because they are definitely worth it!
He helps you ask questions about yourself, and they are very helpful. It helped me a lot, because it isnt easy growing up to begin with, and then i had a bunch of problems (who doesn't!?!) so it helped to some degree.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I think the main benefit of those tapes is that they make people with no self confidence feel better about themselves... At least for a little while.

credible_threat

Awards
Can you use sea bass from the grocery store to basify yourself or do you need bass from a pond?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Can you use sea bass from the grocery store to basify yourself or do you need bass from a pond?
Actually, I think you're gonna have to pick up a "Bass-o-Matic"!!

credible_threat

Awards
I don't like those. Can I just cook the bass or will that take out the basifying nutrients?